• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
God. Everyone is so fast with these But I at least want to get one good one in before people get tired of seeing him.

Champion of the Gods vs Absolute Evil

Cosmic Fear Garou and Post-Divine Realm Satan. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

yaga-satan.jpg
8546508-3658859692-01gw2.jpg

Satan scales to 4.8446687e+63 J.

Garou scales to 5.589497e+64 J.

Edit: Wait no, Satan scales to 1.4534006e+64 J.

Garou scales to 1.11e+65 actually. Explained in the comments of the calc why he scales to the full value.

Garou scales to 1.11e+65 actually. Explained in the comments of the calc why he scales to the full value.
Well, nevermind.

If this is correct, Garou has a 7.63726119 AP advantage.

Just over the one-shot value, sadly.

Satan has an advantage here where he can read Garou's mind when Garou wants to bring out his power first and at that time Satan can first imitate Garou's power here

Anyway, does Garou have soul Manipulation and Deconstruction? Since Satan can copy sound of Diamond Sutra which is can vapours the soul

Satan has an advantage here where he can read Garou's mind when Garou wants to bring out his power first and at that time Satan can first imitate Garou's power here

Anyway, does Garou have soul Manipulation and Deconstruction? Since Satan can copy sound of Diamond Sutra which is can vapours the soul
Garou can also imitate Satan's powers.

Garou can also imitate Satan's powers.
Yeah right, about Power Mimicry in here Satan can also do imitate Garou power first before Garou using his power. Don't forget also Satan power Mimicry is stronger than original user like Daewi throw Mars and he can throw Jupiter also Mori can 100 clones he can until 245 quaintillion clones.

Anyway is Garou greater AP in here so he can win maybe

Well, everything besides stuff that cannot be copied like Acupuncture and Renewal.

Pretty sure everything else would be within Garou's capacity to replicate.

Yeah right, about Power Mimicry in here Satan can also do imitate Garou power first before Garou using his power. Don't forget also Satan power Mimicry is stronger than original user like Daewi throw Mars and he can throw Jupiter also Mori can 100 clones he can until 245 quaintillion clones.

I... barely understood any of the first part of this post.

Garou's power mimicry also rapidly improves upon the powers he takes.

Anyway, what does Satan start with?

Garou's power mimicry also rapidly improves upon the powers he takes.

Anyway, what does Satan start with?
He starts with engaging in H2H and reading the opponent's mind so that he can copy any of their skills.

Which won't be very good when Garou has a one-shot advantage over him. So he'll just read Garou's mind and deconstruct his soul or spawn explosions within his body.

As I said before, Satan know what Garou want to do first by read his mind.

Does Garou have resistance to Telepathy?

Mind you Satan also passively grows stronger over time, closing a 4-B to 4-A gap in a matter of hours by doing nothing.

Santan seems to have high mid Regen, so I don't know if one shot AP is going to be enough.

Mind you Satan also passively grows stronger over time, closing a 4-B to 4-A gap in a matter of hours by doing nothing.
If he grows past Garou, Garou will just copy his power, equalizing them.

Santan seems to have high mid Regen, so I don't know if one shot AP is going to be enough.
Santan 🗿

It probably won't be. Best case scenario, Satan turns Garou's soul to dust with a scream and calls it to day, or spawns explosions in his body and makes him go splat.

Indeed, Satan have Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation to Vapour Garou Soul if Garou don't have resistance to it. And Also seems like Garou can copy Satan Soul Deconstruction too, but it's not really userful since Satan also have resistance to it

Indeed, Satan have Deconstruction and Soul Manipulation to Vapour Garou Soul if Garou don't have resistance to it. And Also seems like Garou can copy Satan Soul Deconstruction too, but it's not really userful since Satan also have resistance to it
He can't copy it if he dies to it.

Also Garou's mindset in this key is copying something and then improving it. He always think about it. So Satan would be able to pick it up easily that he can copy ***** too.

Yu solos-

Anyways, Satan seems to have a far more likely win con via the soul shit, so I'm currently voting for him unless some new arguments for Garou comes up.

Also Garou's mindset in this key is copying something and then improving it. He always think about it. So Satan would be able to pick it up easily that he can copy ***** too.
Garou needs to see something to copy it. He cannot copy something if he doesn't see it. Because he'll be dead. Cause his soul and body would be erased.

Satan will pretty easily close the AP disadvantage based on what Ovens said. It's just that Garou can copy Satan's strength and match him.
Yep, because that it's actually pretty good matchup.

Same tier ✓
Accelerated Development ✓
Power Mimicry ✓

Between Satan's Mind Reading, Ludicrous amount of clones, High-Mid regen, and deconstruct/soul hax, I don't know if Garou can win here.

To be honest tho. I think Satan wouldn't still to the Soul Vapor and Deconstruction since he always want to fight. So it'll prolly copy each other. Until he uses the Diamond Sutra. I think Satan also has edge on the skill. Since he has dealt with someone who can copy his moves too. And has fought more skilled opponents than Garou. Many people in GOH are skilled fighter, so he already has an edge on experience fighting them. Garou hasn't been able to fight someone who can copy his abilities. Not martial arts since iirc saitama copied his moves in their fight. Plus iirc the Orochi became a beta non martial artist after the redraw between Saitama vs Orochi. So it got yeeted the shit out although i'm unsure on that feel free to correct me on that one.

To be honest tho. I think Satan wouldn't still to the Soul Vapor and Deconstruction since he always want to fight. So it'll prolly copy each other. Until he uses the Diamond Sutra. I think Satan also has edge on the skill. Since he has dealt with someone who can copy his moves too. And has fought more skilled opponents than Garou. Many people in GOH are skilled fighter, so he already has an edge on experience fighting them. Garou hasn't been able to fight someone who can copy his abilities. Not martial arts since iirc saitama copied his moves in their fight. Plus iirc the Orochi became a beta non martial artist after the redraw between Saitama vs Orochi. So it got yeeted the shit out although i'm unsure on that feel free to correct me on that one.
Satan used the Soul Deconstruction against Mujin, it's just that Mujin happened to resist it. Satan definitely resorts to lethal moves, it's just a lot of GoH characters resist said moves.

Satan used the Soul Deconstruction against Mujin, it's just that Mujin happened to resist it. Satan definitely resorts to lethal moves, it's just a lot of GoH characters resist said moves.
Oh really i guess i'm not remembering things correctly.

Oh really i guess i'm not remembering things correctly.
Yeah, you just aren't remembering things correctly. Satan likes to fight but he isn't a character to prolong fights to "have a good time". He has, and will go all out to win, he has an obsession with victory.

How is Garou supposed to overcome High-Mid + Resurrection before he gets soul haxxed tho lol

Back