• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Satan would be thinking he spammed the clones but he wouldn't. I think that's the argument is made.
Sure, that could happen but I'm saying if Satan actually makes the 245 quintillion clones which he will if he reads Aizen's mind or even without that, usually Satan knows others' abilities and doesn't hold back too much from the start, and if he does make it then they will not be trapped under the same illusion.

Satan would start the match in Phase 2 or 3 already creating the 245 quintillion clones like as seen with Mujin, especially as he would perceive Aizen's power as very dangerous and powerful

How does this illusion work? Satan resisted the mujin's mind manipulation with his own will. Is it possible for him to resist the illusion in a similar way?

Satan knows he is in an illusion because of his mind reading, he will not trust any of his senses and will spam clones + attacks.

Satan can spam explosive clones inside the target.

Satan can destroy Aizen's soul because his soul manipulation is layered and Aizen's is currently accepted as baseline.

And in addition to Caja Negación being OOC, it is also not a wincon because Satan will copy Aizen's ability to cross dimensions.

Satan knows he is in an illusion because of his mind reading, he will not trust any of his senses and will spam clones + attacks.
Ok.
Satan can spam explosive clones inside the target.

Satan can destroy Aizen's soul because his soul manipulation is layered and Aizen's is currently accepted as baseline.
And that's going to do what exactly to a character with mid-godly regeneration?

And? This does not contradict what I said, him knowing that he is in an illusion is enough to activate the clones and literally bomb the entire galaxy.

He can make quintillions of clones in an instant and each of those quintillion clones can clone themselves as well, and all of them can destroy multiple galaxies in one attack.
What does this change? If there is no resistance, others will also fall under the illusion and will not be able to understand how time passes or what is real. We saw this in Yhwach vs Aizen. The first time Yhwach was under the influence of ks, he lost track of time, and the second time, he thwarted Almighty's power to see and change the future, which showed multiple possibilities. Why shouldn't the same thing happen here? The clones he created will also fall under the Ks, right? So explain why these clones will come out from under Aizen's Ks and harm him, Because Aizen will use KS to prevent exactly this.

Ok.

And that's going to do what exactly to a character with mid-godly regeneration?
Incap, literally the point of everything I said is that he would win by incap😑
What does this change? If there is no resistance, others will also fall under the illusion and will not be able to understand how time passes or what is real. We saw this in Yhwach vs Aizen. The first time Yhwach was under the influence of ks, he lost track of time, and the second time, he thwarted Almighty's power to see and change the future, which showed multiple possibilities. Why shouldn't the same thing happen here? The clones he created will also fall under the Ks, right? So explain why these clones will come out from under Aizen's Ks and harm him, Because Aizen will use KS to prevent exactly this.
Because they all know exactly how KS works? What do you think they will do? A picnic? While they know exactly how Kyoka Suigetsu works.

And the point of my comment is not that but that KS will affect them but it doesn't matter because they know they are being affected and they will indiscriminately spam attacks and clones.
And? This does not contradict what I said, him knowing that he is in an illusion is enough to activate the clones and literally bomb the entire galaxy.

Last edited:
Because they all know exactly how KS works? What do you think they will do? A picnic? While they know exactly how Kyoka Suigetsu works.

And the point of my comment is not that but that KS will affect them but it doesn't matter because they know they are being affected and they will indiscriminately spam attacks and clones.
Knowing how it will affect them does not mean gaining resistance to it, and Aizen can also prove this wrong. He already lied to the captains in the Soul Society Arc about how KS works.Why can't he do this to Satan?And the captains knew how the KS worked, so they protected Ichigo from falling under the KS's influence. Don't joke around with nonsense examples anymore, my friend, your cripples don't make anyone laugh. "a picnic"🤣🤣

bro stfu
this was a completely rude and unnecessary thing to say
keep acting like this and i will take it to RVR
Idc should learn to argue properly instead of responding with ridiculous examples also what do you think you can do by reporting everyone to RVR dude

Idc should learn to argue properly instead of responding with ridiculous examples also what do you think you can do by reporting everyone to RVR dude
just because you think its a ridiculous example doesn't mean you should be rude and and immature about it
disappointing

just because you think its a ridiculous example doesn't mean you should be rude and and immature about it
disappointing
Yes, I'm still more mature than you and I don't provoke the other party by giving ridiculous examples. Don't waste my time by making me deal with such issues anymore. Robo, there are things I can do better than talking to you here.

Don't make me look like you, little brother, don't twist the topic anymore, talking to you is already empty enough 🥱
dadd10ee4749d1a2d6d49b9ed27e231a.jpg

How would Satan incapacitate Aizen since he could evolve in order to overcome that difficulty? Satan is not incapacitating Aizen but Aizen can.
satana can incapacitate only if he can suppress the hogyoku

How would Satan incapacitate Aizen since he could evolve in order to overcome that difficulty? Satan is not incapacitating Aizen but Aizen can.
satana can incapacitate only if he can suppress the hogyoku
I'm still failing to see whether a glance or not how all 245 quintillion Satan clones will be trapped in the perception Manipulation, plus even if it's Aura alone that can trap them, I do not think the range is enough to cover multi-solar system distances to trap all of them. While some of the clones could be trapped, thousands, if not millions will remain.

Also idk what u mean by "evolve in order to overcome that" is it a regenerative ability?

Wouldn't aizen put him under ks before he could clone himself?(since tybw aizen can put his target under ks without having to make his target look)
I dont think he'd trap him under KS before him cloning himself, Satan due to him sensing Aizen's power at the start of the battle would not hold back and very very likely would start with cloning, but if he gets trapped under before he can do that sure then, but I'm saying it's very very likely he will clone right off

I'm still failing to see whether a glance or not how all 245 quintillion Satan clones will be trapped in the perception Manipulation, plus even if it's Aura alone that can trap them, I do not think the range is enough to cover multi-solar system distances to trap all of them. While some of the clones could be trapped, thousands, if not millions will remain.
Aizen's Reiatsu/Spiritual Pressure can reach the Soul King's Palace from the Seireitei, which is currently accepted as being about 140 million kilometers, but he should also theoretically be able to spread his Spiritual Pressure across the three worlds of Bleach (which are currently accepted as a universe) like Senjumaru can.
Also idk what u mean by "evolve in order to overcome that" is it a regenerative ability?
They're talking about Aizen's reactive evolution.

Knowing how it will affect them does not mean gaining resistance to it
Go reread my comment for the third time, I'll say it again my comment was never about resistance, they won't resist anything my comment is about them knowing they are in an illusion and indiscriminately spam attacks as KS does not prevent the target from attacking as seen with Toshiro and the other captains.
He already lied to the captains in the Soul Society Arc about how KS works.Why can't he do this to Satan?And the captains knew how the KS worked, so they protected Ichigo from falling under the KS's influence.
Satan reads Aizen's mind, Aizen lying is literally irrelevant.
Don't joke around with nonsense examples anymore, my friend, your cripples don't make anyone laugh. "a picnic"🤣🤣
It's called irony, genius.

Go reread my comment for the third time, I'll say it again my comment was never about resistance, they won't resist anything my comment is about them knowing they are in an illusion and indiscriminately spam attacks as KS does not prevent the target from attacking as seen with Toshiro and the other captains.
Wow, genius man, it's annoying that you answer without understanding what I'm defending. I gave you the example of yhwach, plus there is mind reading in hogyoku, and what will happen if he does this? This is exactly the function of KS, this character who is smart enough to understand its power and act accordingly.
I didn't ask what this was or not, I said lil bro, don't do this. If you know a lot, come give me your discord and let's discuss this "genius"

Wow, genius man, it's annoying that you answer without understanding what I'm defending. I gave you the example of yhwach, plus there is mind reading in hogyoku, and what will happen if he does this? This is exactly the function of KS, this character who is smart enough to understand its power and act accordingly.
Because that's literally the point of my comment? what you're defending is irrelevant because you're defending and "refuting" something that I never stated and was never against, you're arguing alone and against yourself.
I didn't ask what this was or not, I said lil bro, don't do this.
If you know a lot, come give me your discord and let's discuss this "genius"
Be honest and say what you really want to say, why are you trying to be vague? If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

Because that's literally the point of my comment? what you're defending is irrelevant because you're defending and "refuting" something that I never stated and was never against, you're arguing alone and against yourself.
Here I am responding to your arguments, my friend, without understanding what I say, you just defend nonsense like mind reading and ignore what I say 😭
Don't act like a ball of corn and stop repeating the same thing like a broken record dude, you're not smart when you repeat that twice 👾
Be honest and say what you really want to say, why are you trying to be vague? If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.
I invite you not to take this discussion off topic. If you have something to say, come and write to me on Discord. Of course, if you are not afraid, I will not talk about this subject any further. The discussion went way off topic

Valeska24x thats my Discord adress If you want to talk more, contact me here, otherwise, write here and don't derail the discussion and waste my time.

Here I am responding to your arguments, my friend, without understanding what I say, you just defend nonsense like mind reading and ignore what I say 😭
That's the problem, you're not responding to what I'm saying, you're responding/stating a lot of things that I never said, like your answer to mind reading has nothing to do with what I said, first you said that Aizen is going to lie, like??? and then you said that Hōgyoku has mind reading and again??? And Yhwach's example is irrelevant too, for the third time I will say I never argued that Satan will resist KS.

Nothing you said goes against my statement, "Satan will read Aizen's mind".
I invite you not to take this discussion off topic. If you have something to say, come and write to me on Discord. Of course, if you are not afraid, I will not talk about this subject any further. The discussion went way off topic

Valeska24x thats my Discord adress If you want to talk more, contact me here, otherwise, write here and don't derail the discussion and waste my time.
I literally have nothing to say that isn't battle related, it's you who has something you don't want to say in public and is calling me to Discord.

Aizen's Reiatsu/Spiritual Pressure can reach the Soul King's Palace from the Seireitei, which is currently accepted as being about 140 million kilometers, but he should also theoretically be able to spread his Spiritual Pressure across the three worlds of Bleach (which are currently accepted as a universe) like Senjumaru can.
Correct me if I'm wrong but 140 million Kilometers aren't big enough to fit an inter-solar distance.

aizens existence erasure does not affect vs matches
"Whilst Aizen having Passive Existence Erasure is undeniable, whether or not it possesses specific in verse weaknesses is still in dispute and as such, a possibly rating was granted. This should not affect VS battles."

"Whilst Aizen having Passive Existence Erasure is undeniable, whether or not it possesses specific in-verse weaknesses is still in dispute and as such, a possible rating was granted. This should not affect VS battles." In this context, "this" refers to the uncertainty surrounding whether Aizen possesses specific in-verse weaknesses.

So, I guess the question would be: Will you, Robo432343, allow Aizen to have EE in this match or not?

bro wtf
i cant just allow Aizen to have EE in vs matches when his profile says his EE shouldn't affect vs matches

the possible EE only works if he is fighting someone from his own verse
Again, not trying to be demeaning or something, but this (Whilst Aizen having Passive Existence Erasure is undeniable, whether or not it possesses specific in-verse weaknesses is still in dispute and as such, a possible rating was granted.) is a Single sentence. 'This should not affect VS battles.' refers to the earlier sentence, not Aizen's EE. In other words, 'Although it is undeniable that Aizen possesses Passive Existence Erasure, there is still a debate about whether he has specific weaknesses within his fictional universe, leading to a possible rating being granted. However, this uncertainty should not influence VS battles.'

Back