• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KS is not wincon because It will not stop Satan from continuing to attack while he is under illusion, especially with his basic attacks destroying entire galaxies.
If he is gonna be under ks what stops aizen from using his perception manip to make Satan think he cloned himself or use it to make Satan think he escaped while in actuality he didn't?

And I doubt destroying galaxies are gonna be enough to incap a character that has mid godly Regen, adaptation and reactive evolution(unless i'm misunderstanding something)
Yhwach was going to destroy the Universe and still thought he and Aizen will have eternity of time to speak later onwards if I'm correct. So it shouldn't matter.

Let me check the episode

They have extrasensory perception capable of sensing higher dimensional beings, but I don't think that does anything but ye, they can see into other solar systems, and they can also see into other dimensions or sense things such as someone's power being used from a separate dimension
Cool. I'll have to read God of High School at some point.

Hey, wait a second. Since incapacitation is a win condition, could Aizen messing with Satan's perception of time count? He made Yhwach think a conversation that lasted for hours only went on for a few minutes just to mess with Yhwach, so theoretically, Aizen could make Satan not do anything for 24 hours in a similar way, right?
Yes, Satan doesn't resist perception manip so that's a wincon

If he is gonna be under ks what stops aizen from using his perception manip to make Satan think he cloned himself or use it to make Satan think he escaped while in actuality he didn't?
Hey, wait a second. Since incapacitation is a win condition, could Aizen messing with Satan's perception of time count? He made Yhwach think a conversation that lasted for hours only went on for a few minutes just to mess with Yhwach, so theoretically, Aizen could make Satan not do anything for 24 hours in a similar way, right?
Satan knows he is in an illusion because of his mind reading, he will not trust any of his senses and will spam clones + attacks.
And? The attacks still have to reach Aizen.
Satan can spam explosive clones inside the target.
Biological Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (Can spawn Satan clones from his opponent's body and make them explode)
Satan can destroy Aizen's soul because his soul manipulation is layered and Aizen's is currently accepted as baseline.
Vibration Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Deconstruction, and Soul Manipulation [At least 1 Layer, likely 2 Layers] (Could counter Mujin's Daimond Sutra with a shout on the same level and frequency)
And in addition to Caja Negación being OOC, it is also not a wincon because Satan will copy Aizen's ability to cross dimensions.

Last edited:
aizens existence erasure does not affect vs matches
"Whilst Aizen having Passive Existence Erasure is undeniable, whether or not it possesses specific in verse weaknesses is still in dispute and as such, a possibly rating was granted. This should not affect VS battles."

And this is meaningless anyway since in a crt that is currently happening Satan will receive resistance to EE and regeneration negation capable of killing Aizen.

Well idc about EE argument but I hope people stop misinformation regarding how it works
Anyway Satan still doesn't have counter to Aizen perception manipulation. Satan mind reading wouldn't matter. Infinite possibilities Precognition+ fate hax > normal mind reading lol.
He would just assume he broke free but still he under Aizen influence. Not to mention Aizen can just use Gaja negacion to put him away for an hour.
Aizen has more Wincons than what Satan can do to Aizen.
Also I don't see how layers of soul destruction can do anything when Aizen would just Regenerate from that.

if Aizen had infinite possibilities precog then he would have had 2-A range on his profile....hmm...

if Aizen had infinite possibilities precog then he would have had 2-A range on his profile....hmm..
Why 2A matters? Also what I said already is in his profile you don't need 2A range for that

It erases souls not humans stop spreading misinformation.
So why is aizens EE being brought up as a win con if Satan already resists soul manipulation\ via resisting bells of all agony. Plus, you’d need information type 2 alongside of conceptual manipulation type to even attack satans soul

So why is aizens EE being brought up as a win con if Satan already resists soul manipulation\ via resisting bells of all agony. Plus, you’d need information type 2 alongside of conceptual manipulation type to even attack satans soul
EE & Soul Manipulation are different wtf are talking about?have you even checked the pages of both soul manipulation & existence Erasure differences?

EE & Soul Manipulation are different wtf are talking about?have you even checked the pages of both soul manipulation & existence Erasure differences?
You literally said it erases the soul. In order to affect souls in GOH, you’d need information manipulation type 2 and conceptual manipulation type 2.

You literally said it erases the soul. In order to affect souls in GOH, you’d need information manipulation type 2 and conceptual manipulation type 2.
It erases souls not humans stop spreading misinformation.
Well idc about EE argument but I hope people stop misinformation regarding how it works
I don't know why you're arguing about whether it affects Satan or not; I was simply correcting your points. My point is to stop spreading misinformation, not to argue whether Satan gets erased or not.

Also, on a side note, I heavily disagree with Information Type 2 justification in GOH. I don't have time to create a CRT and get it removed. It clearly doesn't fit for Wiki information Type 2 justification. Even checking the previous threads where it was accepted, I see only one staff member agreed with it, if I'm correct.

Anyway, my whole point is to STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION regarding Aizen only erasing humans. I hope we're on the same page.

Also, on a side note, I heavily disagree with Information Type 2 justification in GOH. I don't have time to create a CRT and get it removed. It clearly doesn't fit for Wiki information Type 2 justification. Even checking the previous threads where it was accepted, I see only one staff member agreed with it, if I'm correct.
What? The blog was brought up in SEVERAL CRTs always approved by at LEAST 2 staff members. The original CRT that got it accepted had like 3 different staff members agree and even help Azontr with writing it so that they can be sure it works with the wiki rules and classifications…

Tf are u talling abt lmfao. It was accepted by at least 4 staff members from different threads. And it fully fits the criteria 💀💀💀
Bleach stans try not to make a whole ass CRT abt a series u never read just bc one of their chacs are losing challenge (impossible)

What? The blog was brought up in SEVERAL CRTs always approved by at LEAST 2 staff members. The original CRT that got it accepted had like 3 different staff members agree and even help Azontr with writing it so that they can be sure it works with the wiki rules and classifications…
I remember only one CRT was being made for that, and Information Type 2 was heavily debated, with most agreeing possibly. I don't remember where two staff agreed with a Solid rating. I might be wrong because I only remember one thread regarding this staff.

Anyway, I checked the blog again. Yeah, definitely don't see any mention of information stuff. Though I'm not debating that here because it has nothing to do with this thread. I was just addressing my point on disagreement. Not saying I'm ignoring what was accepted. As this isn't even a part of the original arguments. That's why I specifically mentioned side note indicating this has nothing to do with this thread.

We can go back to debating regarding Aizen KS putting down Satan or not.

Tf are u talling abt lmfao. It was accepted by at least 4 staff members from different threads. And it fully fits the criteria 💀💀💀
Bleach stans try not to make a whole ass CRT abt a series u never read just bc one of their chacs are losing challenge (impossible)
Stop acting like I didn't read GOH. I was a weekly reader and finished reading the series when it was airing. Next agressive comments from you will be reported in RVT.
Just because someone disagree with something doesn't mean they haven't read the series.

I remember only one CRT was being made for that, and Information Type 2 was heavily debated, with most agreeing possibly. I don't remember where two staff agreed with a Solid rating. I might be wrong because I only remember one thread regarding this staff
The first thread had 2 staff members agree with possibly. Then a new thread few weeks ago had 2 staff members agree with the removal of possibly and instead using the solid rating.
We can go back to debating regarding Aizen KS putting down Satan or not.
Sure you do that ig. I was just cleaning up misinformation

The first thread had 2 staff members agree with possibly. Then a new thread few weeks ago had 2 staff members agree with the removal of possibly and instead using the solid rating.
Yeah, sure, I found the thread. Though I still disagree with it. This thread didn't offer much explanation either, as in the blog. Staff aren't always right; we do know upgrades and downgrades happen most of the time.
Sure you do that ig. I was just cleaning up misinformation
Anyway, I will correct on my end for now. It is accepted by three staff, I see. My bad for not checking the recent thread. Time to move on.

I'm not voting for anyone yet. But the argument that he can't trap every 245 quintillion Satan clone under the perception manipulation still stands

Back