• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As per SBA, their worlds and power systems are merged. And Garou retains his knowledge of all flow of forces and energy in this composite universe.
where does it state this in SBA wot đź’€

did I just not read that shit right? Hol up

Wait. Sub-atomic radiation? Like what Daewi does?

As per SBA, their worlds and power systems are merged. And Garou retains his knowledge of all flow of forces and energy in this composite universe.
That depends what the **** it the energy systems are equalized. And it's NLF to say that Garou suddenly know how Diamond Sutra works. Iirc it he only knows the flow of the universe not the ability of it's people cause if that's the case he didn't need to see Blast' abilities to copy it and he would have knowledge of what Blast' abilities is.

Edited

Considering Daewi uses the actual nuclear phenomena of Strong Force and Weak Force, yes.
Satan doesn't have a resistance to Daewi's shit on his profile though (nobody does but Daewi) so I did not bring this up.

Lemme see if he tanked Big Bang or something.

That depends what the **** it the energy systems are equalized. And it's NLF to say that Garou suddenly know how Diamond Sutra works
^

Yall acting like Garou is omniscient. His knowledge wouldn't extend to a verse that he has no clue of the mechanics or how said abilities work.

He has knowledge on the flow of the universe, I.E scientific phenomenon. He hasn't ever been shown to sense or analyze something spiritual in nature.

^

Yall acting like Garou is omniscient. His knowledge wouldn't extend to a verse that he has no clue of the mechanics or how said abilities work.

He has knowledge on the flow of the universe, I.E scientific phenomenon. He hasn't ever been shown to sense or analyze something spiritual in nature.
Yeah I was confused on where the scope of Garou's awareness extended, cause it said that he knows all the forces in the universe but why would that apply to people from other universe's đź’€

Yeah I was confused on where the scope of Garou's awareness extended, cause it said that he knows all the forces in the universe but why would that apply to people from other universe's đź’€
Because in this scenario the universes are merged, bruh.

Pretty sure if he sensed frequencies that would be harmful to his body (because of the vibrations, not the spiritual stuff), he would dodge them.

That is contained within energy and force.

Because in this scenario the universes are merged, bruh.

Pretty sure if he sensed frequencies that would be harmful to his body (because of the vibrations, not the spiritual stuff), he would dodge them.

That is contained within energy and force.
Why would the universes be merged dude what are you talking about

Where does it state that the Heavenly Realms, where Satan comes from, would suddenly be merged with Garou's knowledge of the universe

Why would the universes be merged dude what are you talking about

Where does it state that the Heavenly Realms, where Satan comes from, would suddenly be merged with Garou's knowledge of the universe
Read Verse Equalization.

Read Verse Equalization.
Yeah but that literally cannot apply here.

Garou knows about the natural universe, while Satan and his abilities come from an entirely different dimension comprised of multiple different realities with supernatural phenomena and creatures. There is nothing that would warrant Garou's knowledge extending to that in the scope of verse equalization. Nothing is similar. At all.

Yeah but that literally cannot apply here.

Garou knows about the natural universe, while Satan and his abilities come from an entirely different dimension comprised of multiple different realities with supernatural phenomena and creatures. There is nothing that would warrant Garou's knowledge extending to that in the scope of verse equalization. Nothing is similar. At all.
Regardless of that, the frequencies that he releases can cause vibrations that deconstruct you, right?

Why wouldn't he be able to sense that?

Regardless of that, the frequencies that he releases can cause vibrations that deconstruct you, right?

Why wouldn't he be able to sense that?
Uh

I mean it's instant and is gonna spawn on Garou with AoE so he can't actually physically dodge it. He'd have to somehow sense it's happening beforehand and portal away.

Uh

I mean it's instant and is gonna spawn on Garou with AoE so he can't actually physically dodge it. He'd have to somehow sense it's happening beforehand and portal away.
Can you just hand me the scans of this, actually?

Cosmic Awareness =/= Omniscience.

Garou would have an understanding of the flow of the verses energy, he wouldn't magically gain the ability to sense or understand attacks that attack the soul. His Cosmic Awareness extends to the forces and flow of enegry in the universe.

Read Verse Equalization.
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, consistently shown throughout its use (such as not working on characters under a specific condition, like energy gap) or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.

Where the bloodly hell are you getting the universes being merged from?????

Radiation kills him before he can do anything useful with it.
Why would radiation kills him when you said in order for Garou to dodge he will got other side of cosmic space and it'll be out of range for the cosmic radiation would be out of range and helps him heal.

Can't Garou dodge the sound waves by portalling away?

Why would radiation kills him when you said in order for Garou to dodge he will got other side of cosmic space and it'll be out of range for the cosmic radiation would be out of range and helps him heal.
Just because Garou leaves doesn't mean the radiation he emitted suddenly goes away. Even after being sent away from Earth he still killed all the people who were beside him before.

There's also nothing saying Satan can't extend this AoE with his interplanetary range given he's done this with other abilities.

Uh

This is how Satan's Diamond Sutra starts (So yeah, sound waves that deconstruct, he's using the ability against Mujin who has the same ability)

And this is how they expand immediately after

I don't know how good Garou is with his portals. I assume he can't just portal out of hyuge explosion, but I don't know the extent of what he's shown to avoid with portals. I assumed the AoE could get him.
Yeah, no, he would 100% dodge that lol.

His range with them is insane btw. He portalled from Jupiter to an exact spot on Earth.

Just because Garou leaves doesn't mean the radiation he emitted suddenly goes away. Even after being sent away from Earth he still killed all the people who were beside him before.
Yea, it'll give him sometime to regen since he isn't constantly exposed to it

Yeah, no, he would 100% dodge that lol.

His range with them is insane btw. He portalled from Jupiter to an exact spot on Earth.
That's range. How precise/fast is he with his portals? Being able to teleport with portals far doesn't mean he'll be able to apply a portal fast enough to escape the instantly expanding AoE that can possibly(take with grain of salt) extend across entire planets if Satan wants it to.

That's range. How precise/fast is he with his portals? Being able to teleport with portals far doesn't mean he'll be able to apply a portal fast enough to escape the instantly expanding AoE that can possibly(take with grain of salt) extend across entire planets if Satan wants it to.
Fast enough to dodge Saitama's punches from point-blank range.

The sound waves are also going at MFTL+ speeds in the scans lol. They clearly are not normal sound waves.
Well, regardless, Garou can dodge attacks from right next to him with his portals. He would detect the sound waves with his senses and immediately portal away.

If he's smart, he could even bring the battle somewhere that doesn't have an efficient median for sound.

Satan after getting hit with radiation poisoning won't immediately die, and considering he's powered through a hole in his chest for hours, it's not beyond him to just continue fighting regardless.

Also why are we assuming Satan won't just spam clones and lengthen the distance between them? Even if Garou uses a portal, I'm 99% sure Satan would just use one too. Also reading Garou's mind means that Satan can use the abilities of others he's seen before as well.

Not to mention even if Satan dies he still has one last Resurrection of Blood to use.

Back