• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gargoyle goes on a anime hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he can do this immediately after his body is destroyed, but it takes him overtime to recreate his body?

Schnee One said:
And he can do this immediately after his body is destroyed, but it takes him overtime to recreate his body?
I dont know exactly (But I think so as he was still controlling the astral spirits while regenerating his body), but yes his body takes quite a lot to regenerate, dont know how much but I think is considerate non-combat applicable.

So Regenerationn isn't applicable, but he can mindhax after his body is destroyed?

Gonna wait on Xtas there

KarmodF said:
@Paul Frank

Can that deal damage to his soul? Because If his body is destroyed he can keep corrupting and subyugating people from the astral plane, reaching planetary mindhax iirc.
Comsidering every single fight in bleach is done by literal souls I would think that it can harm souls

So after a quick glance through Gargos profile, he doesn't resist the stat effect inducement/paralysis/fear manip of reiatsu so Reiatsu Crush GG.

Doesn't the crush only really work when they're actually weaker though? He's still 5-C.

Ignoring the fact that it's a passive which would make this a stomp though I doubt it's working

No one really gave any reasons beyond Reiatsu crush, even though if it doesn't instantly kill Gargos thinks and wins

Reiatsu crush is a passive stomp since its based on the strength of reiatsu and not the AP of the individual. Gargos requires his own equivalent energy to even begin arguing he can survive. Even if he does survive and manages to mindhax Aizen, he is still planted to the ground making it an incon.

I dont know how Reisatsu crush works, but Gargos can teleport his soul to the Astral Plane if he is at risk of dead.

I'd think someone's soul is gonna be comparable to their own durability, in the same way as a 5-C doesn't have like a tier 10 liver.

Aizen can sense across dimensions, sense through cloaks that specifically block people from sensing reiatsu and can travel through dimensions himself. Porting to the Astral Plane will do nothing.

Ignoring the fact that the durability of the soul doesn't matter, thats a false equivalency. A soul isn't a physical organ so you can't argue one's soul has comparable durability to their physical body (I mean you can try but its kinda dumb).

And Soul Society has a different space time to the World of the Living, doesn't stop Aizen or even fodder shinigami from crossing between. Gargos won't even have the oppurtunity to do so since he gets reiatsu crushed instantly as far weaker spiritual beings flattened other spiritual beings who are much stronger than Gargos spiritual strength over 20 km away by standing in the air. Aizen floors him before he can even think.

Even if the Astral Plane is inaccessible to Aizen, him going there is a self BFR since he can't comback without being reiatsu crushed.

Oof, I'm heartbroke

Also can the op please remove my "vote" for Aizen since I never actually casted a vote and am arguing its a stomp.

There is a difference between another universe and a place that trascends the space-time of a Universe, also Mindhax and Corruption are almost passive, its even hinted that his mere prescence can cause people to be corrupted.

It wouldnt, as he can mindhax from the Astral Plane, giving him a win con. even if he leaves the battlefield.

So your counter is that he himself will passively corrupt/mindhax, thus making it incon, or that he will (in the event he is unable to be reiatsu crushed) teleport to somewhere inaccessible to his opponent and mindhax (also making this a stomp)?

I am not sure why we would need to assume "beyond" innately means "trascend".

Also, that would still necessitate Gargoyle to react in time among all the pain and paralysis, and hope that he lasts even seconds against the thing he has no resistance to before dying.

AnonymousBlank said:
So your counter is that he himself will passively corrupt/mindhax, thus making it incon, or that he will (in the event he is unable to be reiatsu crushed) teleport to somewhere inaccessible to his opponent and mindhax (also making this a stomp)?
Yeah, pretty much.

So do we want a close or not, I sorta stopped followimg this

Do it as you please really, it didn't have any huge discussion aside from the recent ones, so I doubt anybody would care if its closed asap. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back