• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gargoyle goes on a anime hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to put Gargos against somebody stronger, like Medaka or Yhwach, but If he cant defeat Aizen he stand no chance... so:

SBA.

Gargos: 3 (Schnee, Dargoo Faust & Veloxt1r0kore)

Aize:

And what does Gargos scale to?

Because unless it isn't Moon level the difference isn't even 2x

Aizen's presence will cause pain and the weight of his soul would slow down Gargos, but it's not gonna make him instantly win. It's just a slight edge for him. That being said, speed is pretty important.

Gargos doesn't seem to resist the sensory control thing Aizen does all the time. What are his defining techniques?

Gargos' ones, not aizens.

Isn't he also invisible and intangible here?

Btw eos aizen is fused with ks So looking at him puts you under ks

So basically fight starts gargos is being hurt by the reiatsu crush and if he glances at aizen he's under his illusions

So if this is this isnt a stomp I vote aizen

That said

Can't Gargos just think and mindhax Aizen?

His mindhax is planetary, uses it all the time and Aizens resistance doesn't cover it

Why would he need to see Aizen?

He's getting hurt, and this is assuming Aizen doesn't put him under the illusion someone is there.

Unless he somehow needs to see a person to mindhax, which he doesn't considering he can mindhax an entire planet with a thought. He doesn't need to see, you being invisible doesn't make you resistant to mindhax.

Actually, Gargos is in New York by SBA, so he subjects the planet to submission and Aizen gets caught in the process.

Actually Gargos can see and interact with spirits in this sca where he clashes with a spirit, plus he can manipulate souls by sealing them inside something or claiming them (idk what does he do with it tho) so maaaaaaybe Aizen's invisibility shenanigans may not work. Doesn't matter if he can't see him anyways since Gargos can detect minds from another dimension so yea

He uses his very IC mind powers alot in the story such as erasing Tusk's memories, corrupting Jago, controlling Kan-Ra into releasing him, controlling the three remaining astral beings into protecting him, and even uses it to create cultists around the globe that spread poison. Idk what does he do with it but I assume the poison is corruptive so that it can spread his influence. Here's the tip of the iceberg for his mindhax, even at its weakest it can corrupt an entire continent.
Continentla mindhax
Here are some examples of what happens to those who get mind controlled/corrupted.

Gargos fanboy
Gargos fangirl

Isnt eos Aizen able to use hado 90 with a thought

I know he doesn't need an incantation and its stronger than the full incantation one he used on dangai ichigo and I'm pretty sure he did it with a thought but I dont remember

@Xtas

How good is Gargos Low-Godly? As he can just retrieve his soul to the Astral Plane and still attacking while regenerating.

It's really slow, plus he needs lifeforce to regenerate. But slow ass regen doesn't matter anyways because the moment he realizes he's going to die, he will astral project his soul to his home dimension.

I tought it was similar to his grab which steal the opponent's life, but you are right he can just TP to the astral plane and still mindhax and corrupt.

If hado 90 is thought based like I think it is then if he threw that out he could kill gargos but that's about it

It seals the target in a black coffin and crushes them with gravity while impaling and slicing them with several sword like objects that appear in the coffin

A weaker aizen claimed his kurohitsugi unleashed enough gravity to distort space and was confident it would be enough to kill dangai ichigo after he saw he was overpowered physically, and then ichigo broke it because the plot said he had to be stronger than aizen by an absurd amount, but I dont know how strong its gravity is

@Paul Frank

Can that deal damage to his soul? Because If his body is destroyed he can keep corrupting and subyugating people from the astral plane, reaching planetary mindhax iirc.

Yes, the pics and feats that Xtas refers are done while he is on the Astral Plane.

to wank him a bit, he can mindhax astral spirits, which are the guys that made the astral plane (i think) which by statements could be High 3-A/High 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back