• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy Buster: RP thread

Entering the office you see two individuals one is familiar a dark haired young man, the boss of this station while normally infallible he seems flustered. At the right side of the room is an older woman with a powerful presence and large coral polyps for hands.

"Please take a seat." The boss says pointing towards a group of 4 chairs.

Seeing the boss so flustered unnerves Kaido quite a bit. He pulls his headphones from his ears down around his neck and takes a seat in silence while observing this newcomer.

The old woman speaks. "Hi you two must be some of recruits Cindy told me to get. I come from the reef beyond reality home of the cosmic devours(insanely huge sea creatures that eat solar system) to have you bring in more energy."

"Well that's interesting, but why did you ask us to be here, madan?" Noah said sitting down, her wings were down which means that she was a bit puzzled by this event

The old woman speaks. "Hi you two must be some of recruits Cindy told me to get. I come from the reef beyond reality home of the cosmic devours(insanely huge sea creatures that eat solar system) to have you bring in more energy."

"Huh? I just got here. Don't tell me you started without me??"

"Cindy wants you to come willingly so I followed the rules of your community to get you. What do you need explained . Oh sorry basically I am asking if you guys are willing to go to a different dimension full of devours. Your job there is to destroy stuff to convent it to energy half will come back here half will stay." The lady explains.

"Can someone tell me what they are saying." She says pointing at Noah.

Last edited:
"Can someone tell me what they are saying." She says pointing at Noah.
"Eh, excuse me what? I'm the only individual with my powerset in my universe. I was just supposed to go along with what you want for some kind of fair exchange, whatever that means."
"Also, um, are there people in these other dimensions? We wouldn't be destroying people's capacity to exist by doing this job right?"

[You're good]

"Indeed but the scale of it is rather large." She say to Noah.

"I don't follow the first part of what you say and yes their are other people and they will survive find." She says Issac.

[You're good]

"Indeed but the scale of it is rather large." She say to Noah.

"I don't follow the first part of what you say and yes their are other people and they will survive find." She says Issac.

"Please define survive because the Native Americans survived my government. It doesn't mean that what they did to them was pleasant."

"Their lifestyle will likely stay the same." She explains. "I don't know stay together, don't attack the Mantis shrimp or octopus and do your job Cindy will explain."

Getting bored with the conversation Kaido pulls his cat-ear shaped headphones back over his ears and waits for the others to finish with their questions.

"Me attacking something that I shouldn't attack, what do I know if I come across something that will probably kill me?"

She laughs a bit. "Once you enter the reef death has no power over you believe me I tried." She says.

The three of you and the old woman appear in front of two Mantis shrimp and a octopus that dwarf the stars around them.

"Hi, I am Cindy your new employer." The octopus says.

"your first job is to introduce yourselves to each other and destroy that star cluster." It says pointing to a cluster of hundreds of stars.

"Noah The Angel, yes the lower rank angels don't have a last name "the Angel said while she had her staff in her left hand

Kaido holds his spear at his side and says, “Name’s Kaido I look forward to working with you all.” He then turns to Noah and says, “An angel huh. This will be interesting.”

Back