• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Behind the Masquerade RP

"Yes, do you guys want me to carry them or do one of you want to do it we are going to have to go back and the gift my boss gave us won't prevent the cops from noticing us breaking out a prisoner." Gregory says.

"With all due respect that places the person we are trying to kidnap closest to the people with guns, I don't think that's the best move." Gregory says.

"Ah right you don't have supernatural strength." Gregory says before breaking open the cell.

The embodiment of death is startled and begins shouting expletives.

The embodiment of death bites you before trying to break your grasp.

Gregory runs ahead planning to stall the cops.

"Yow! Cut it out!" He grabbed onto their right arm and drove his elbow into the embodiments stomach to both wind them and boost them onto their back to carry thus why he had grabbed onto their arm which he tugged on

"I am not surprised you are trying to stop me, Infectious. I always was a thorn in your side." The avatar says.

"Of course you two know each other. If its any consolation, he'd rather help you if he were out right now if it meant screwing me over. But don't get any ideas, 'cause I'll shut any tricks you have down." He walks out the cell, heading the opposite way from Gregory, for the exit whilst they take care of security.

“I think they hate me more then they dislike you how does it feel when the victims of your victims die, or when one of your bacteriophages kills one of your bacteria, or a new vaccine is made do you die a little inside when I prevent you from hurting people.” The avatar says.

“I think they hate me more then they dislike you how does it feel when the victims of your victims die, or when one of your bacteriophages kills one of your bacteria, or a new vaccine is made do you die a little inside when I prevent you from hurting people.” The avatar says.
"All good questions. Here's a message straight from his mouth." He intentionally slams the Avatar's head against the door as he quietly sprints out

"Now shut up bookworm!"

Vita was trying to keep her composure. She didn't want people catching on and getting too wise about her... other half, which would typical come out in moments of high stress.

"Sorry, I don't wish to hurt you," The avatar says before breaking out of the grasp, "But I am tired of people dying in the dark."

They enter a fighting stance.

"Calm down..." Vita said, "Complaining is really the last thing I want to hear at this point..."
"I've been brought to a place I don't understand in the slightest, given vague instructions about finding and combatting death, while the people I'm stuck here with a group of criminals. So, my apologies if I sound uncomfortable or unhappy, but I wouldn't consider me wanting to have a semblance of a normal life too unreasonable."

Huey looked down and started mumbling. "That's years...years for each of us if we get caught. Not even including what it would do to our individual reputations with the court of public opinion...I'm only answering mail from reputable scientists from now on..."

"I've been brought to a place I don't understand in the slightest, given vague instructions about finding and combatting death, while the people I'm stuck here with a group of criminals. So, my apologies if I sound uncomfortable or unhappy, but I wouldn't consider me wanting to have a semblance of a normal life too unreasonable."

Huey looked down and started mumbling. "That's years...years for each of us if we get caught. Not even including what it would do to our individual reputations with the court of public opinion...I'm only answering mail from reputable scientists from now on..."
"Justifiable complaining is still complaining, and that's not doing anything to ease stress right now..." Vita said.

"You've gotta be kidding me! You're not gonna outrun me!" He starts sprinting after him. Making sure to pursue him in a way that forces him to run in the direction he wants to get them somewhere safe.
"What exactly is the worst that can happen, my friends are coming soon." The embodiment says before stopping and attempting to sweep his chaser's legs.

"What exactly is the worst that can happen, my friends are coming soon." The embodiment says before stopping and attempting to sweep his chaser's legs.

"Are they now? That makes things easier for us-" He lets his legs get swept, using his now displaced position to get angular momentum forward and tackle them

"Fine I will go with you." Death says walking ahead as the shaking stops. "But I want to explain to you all my point of view perhaps you can find a way to save us all."

Back