• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy buster: RP registration

Lou_change

He/Him
Introduction:
Infinity is weird because it makes the difference between 1 and 0 the same as 10 and 0. But why does it matter, we have access to a finite amount of our infinite universe, so to fuel our empire we use galaxies destroyed by entities like you.

Characters:
Everyone will be 4-A, have Massively FTL+ travel speed, all forms of Self-Sustenance, space flight, resurrection(can't be prevented), telepathy and resistance to extreme temperatures, radiation, hax that take away player agency, power null, mimicry and absorption.

Character Sheet
Name:

Appearance:

Character(one):

Powers(Three):

Restrictions

Small and large size are limited to type 2 but characters can grow or shrink to normal sized characters and back.

I don't recommend higher dimension hax because higher and lower dimensional hax will now be 3D and if they are 4D baseline they become 3D baseline.

Time travel is not allowed.

Everything else is Fair game.

Name: Noah

Appearance:
Metal_ms.png

Character:Supreme Deity Fate/curse manipulation and sealing Restrict

Powers:
Holy Star: Passive removes all debuffs and darkness attack/curse only increases his power

whis's Staff

Green Lanter's Constructs the color of the constructs is not green, she can choose the color

Backstories: She belongs to the last division of heaven which works in the registry of personal paradises reading the lives of people to create their ideal heaven, she decided that her work is boring, she escaped and now she lives among mortals.

Last edited:
Introduction:
Infinity is weird because it makes the difference between 1 and 0 the same as 10 and 0. But why does it matter, we have access to a finite amount of our infinite universe, so to fuel our empire we use galaxies destroyed by entities like you.

Characters:
Everyone will be 4-A, have Massively FTL+ travel speed, all forms of Self-Sustenance, space flight, resurrection(can't be prevented), telepathy and resistance to extreme temperatures, radiation, hax that take away player agency, power null, mimicry and absorption.

Character Sheet
Name:

Appearance:

Character(one):

Powers(Three):

Restrictions

Small and large size are limited to type 2 but characters can grow or shrink to normal sized characters and back.

I don't recommend higher dimension hax because higher and lower dimensional hax will now be 3D and if they are 4D baseline they become 3D baseline.

Time travel is not allowed.

Everything else is Fair game.

Name: Isaac Cornwallis
Appearance:
Character: Ares (Injustice Composite) | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Powers: The Triforce , Magic Resistance, Kefka's Magic

Last edited:
I am afraid I want this game to have challenge without giving every enemy resistance to a characters powers so I am going to say no two the first two powers and no to foresight as that requires a clue what the other players will do.

I am going to say no to Zeref because I am not able to understand it and Kakashi seems like you're asking for a key which I am going to say no to.

Name: Yharim

Appearance: This, This(Yharim stands at 9 feet tall by the way)

Character: Palaria (Grail War RP)(type 8 immortality, fate, and sealing restricted(if needed concept goes too lol)(side note Yharim has his Canon equipment, just none of the abilities or hax that comes with it)

Powers: Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon(and of course the everything that comes with it), Summoning (can summon guardsmen, Calamitas, and Yharon(of course scaled to 4-A), Servant Physiology

Backstory: Yharim, the Tyrant King, born in a time where the tyrants that ruled the jungle were better then what he would eventually become, Yharim eventually for unknown reasons overthrew the tyrants of his land and eventually took over the world, his mark on history is known by practically everyone though it seems the only person that knows what caused Yharim's downfall is known only to the man himself. Summoned through means unknown Yharim has decided to align himself with the Empire for equally unknown motives...

Last edited:
Ok that looks like five powers and for the character the lack of context for the powers and wall of hax makes me have to say no, sorry.

Ok that looks like five powers and for the character the lack of context for the powers and wall of hax makes me have to say no, sorry.
Yeah, Palaria is very haxed, and considering alot of that is thought-based i agree with that assessment, ill change it to Yharim's ruler self, Which looks like this. Give me a moment to pick two new powers since this Yharim already has the summoning and Servant Physiology

By the way it is actually three powers, the summoning of named characters probably threw you off

Name: Yharim, Tyrant King

Appearance: This, This(Yharim stands at 9 feet tall by the way)

Character: Yharim (Ruler)(Sealing and Conceptual Manipulation restricted)

Powers: Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon(and of course the everything that comes with it), Extended Canon 682's Reactive Evolution (Large Size limited to type 0 and if not adaptation reactive), and MCU Iron Man's Nanomachines

Backstory: Yharim, the Tyrant King, born in a time where the tyrants that ruled the jungle were better then what he would eventually become, Yharim eventually for unknown reasons overthrew the tyrants of his land and eventually took over the world, his mark on history is known by practically everyone due to his extreme shows of force, though it seems the only person that knows what caused Yharim's downfall is known only to the man himself. Summoned through means unknown Yharim has decided to align himself with the Empire for equally unknown reasons...

As a side note ignore Yharim's servant shit at the bottom of his page, the only things coming from that are whats on the powers and abilities!
Also what is the Empire?
What it seems you named the thing quoting from the OP "so to fuel our empire" so yeh

Crap I accidentally made a star wars reference. Accepted but don't expect reactive evolution to cover everything it takes time and you have fewer ways to last that time then the real lizard.

Crap I accidentally made a star wars reference. Accepted but don't expect reactive evolution to cover everything it takes time and you have fewer ways to last that time then the real lizard.
I would bloody well hope that I didn't have the survivability of 682, damn thing is OP lol

I seen others try for skip's being unkillable it would be a deal breaker for them anyway you just appear at the star cluster.

Back