• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future King of Pirates vs the King of Dragons

Luffy oneshots with ryuo, and match better ways to attack and defend himself with haki. Not to mention that he tanked a boro breath from kaido, who's 6-B, and this natsu is only High 7-A.

Following, but is Luffy's resistance enough to withstand Natsu's heat? Also, where does it come from? It's a genuine question, I don't remember it.

Probably Akainu vaping steel or something. That’s basically the only heat resistance I ever see get mentioned for OP. Natsu’s fire > lightning.

Luffy's Heat Resistance is 6-B
You measure heat resistance through the temperature a character resists, not by AP, that's for durability and only if there's something else besides heat in the attack a character resists, otherwise it still translates to heat resistance.

You measure heat resistance through the temperature a character resists, not by AP, that's for durability and only if there's something else besides heat in the attack a character resists, otherwise it still translates to heat resistance.
Scales to Ace who passively vaporized a bunch of snow on an island and stopped it from snowing.
Scales to Akainu who scales above Ace and melted steel even w/out contact.

I think Natsu's heat is much higher than that (vaporizing a lake and turning sand into glass should be way higher), but Natsu's heat is a bit inconsistent, as characters can fight him without being burned or melted.

But I don't see the point of this match, as there's a chance for Luffy to be upgraded at the end of the arc, unless we are using a past key that will not change.

Scales to Ace who passively vaporized a bunch of snow on an island and stopped it from snowing.
Scales to Akainu who scales above Ace and melted steel even w/out contact.
Vaporized actually.

Plasma torches work via vaporizing the metal, they burn at 40,000° F and require time to actually vaporize. Akainu's passive heat aura was able to instantaneous vaporize a large amount of steel instantaneously, something that even several Plasma Torches.

Akainu's Magma also scales vastly above Enel's Rumble Rumble Fruit as his Magma generates the most amount of heat in verse. Enel couldn't burn Luffy with his lightning, and Akainu could burn Luffy.

I'm not sure, but the Ignores conventional durability of Luffy say he burn the inside of the opponent so Natsu shouldn't be, huh, inmune to it, or at least resist it pretty hard? Because of that about eat fire and so. And with FDKM it say that he attack is Island Level when Luffy say Mountain Level, though Luffy seems have better speed.

I'm not sure, but the Ignores conventional durability of Luffy say he burn the inside of the opponent so Natsu shouldn't be, huh, inmune to it, or at least resist it pretty hard? Because of that about eat fire and so. An with FDKM it say that he attack is Island Level when Luffy say Mountain Level, though Luffy seems have better speed.
Luffy has more than 1 durability negator.

And Luffy's internal damage hurt people who were 6-B, this isn't an issue

Luffy has more than 1 durability negator.

And Luffy's internal damage hurt people who were 6-B, this isn't an issue
I mean, if he have other durability negator then fine, but I mean, it dosen't matter if the internal damage is against people 6-b if it's something the other resist, I mean, if the burn is different from a burn resulting from fire then ok, but if the burn is similar a one caused from fire then I high doubtly it can affect the dude that even in the beginning of the series can eat fire.

I mean, if he have other durability negator then fine, but I mean, it dosen't matter if the internal damage is against people 6-b if it's something the other resist, I mean, if the burn is different from a burn resulting from fire then ok, but if the burn is similar a one caused from fire then I high doubtly it can affect the dude that even in the beginning of the series can eat fire.
The internal damage that he used to Damage the 6-B wasn't fire related.

So from what I get the main winning condition, or maybe only? Of Natsu it's that his heat/fire kill Luffy, if Luffy have resistence to the heat/fire/magma of Akainu then we should compare the better feat of both (Akainu and Natsu)to say who is more potent. For Akainu is the thing about metal, so what's the best the fire/heat of Natsu have do? Both normal and with FDKM.

It was explained in chapter 1 of fairy tail that Natsu's roar comes from his lungs. So his heat resistance scales to his insides as well.

Back