• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Valentine tries to solo your verse

Happy Valentines day. And why not celebrate by doing some fun and games with Funny Valentine from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Anyway, Funny Valentine (with D4C & Love Train) tries to solo any verse you name, love or hate.

Fight takes place in the White House (because why not?)

Rules:

Speed equalised

Valentine has prior knowledge over any JoJo character (except from JoJolion characters)

Drake of the 99 Dragons: Type 4 says no

Transformers: Top tiers say no

Castlevania: probably takes out low tiered characters but that's it

Godzilla: Passive Mindhax says no

Castlevania: I see him managing to beat the Belmonts, Alucard is possible. But he won't clear.

Killer Instinct: Solos until he gets to Gargos who passively corrupts and has Type 9 immortality so I doubt Valentine wins

Infamous: Should clear

Darkest Dungeon: Madness hax is all over the place here so he should be incapped. He might be able to get out of the farmstead with D4C though.

>Godzilla: Passive Mindhax says no

>Madness hax is all over the place here

But, Mind hax and the like is one of the very few haxes he explicitly no sells, or rather, simply doesn't have to deal with.

Anyway, for my favorite verses, gonna have to think a bit on the stronger ones but obviously doesnt clear Pokemon.

Type 3 Madness Hax as in you look at it and go insane. Not sure how that gets dealt with.

World of Darkness: Gets to the mid tiers and then loses. A powerful enough mage can yeet.

By it being passively, at all times, transmutated and sent elsewhere to be dealt with by someone else. Funny while in Love Train is in a constant state of being healed by Love Train and any hinderances or effects applied to him that are unlucky or misfortune get sent to be dealt with by someone else. It isnt that it's negating it or Funny resists it, it's just he's constantly being healed by it and the effect itself is in a continous state of being throw onto someone poor bastard elsewhere.

Mindhax is one of the few haxes the corpse parts and love train have actually shown to be able to heal and all that.

Yes but Type 3 Madness Manip is iffy, unless Love Train can inure him to see the forms of the heart of Darkness and Ancestor once he goes eldritch. I could try and make the matches to find out I guess

Dark Souls: Now I'm curious can Valentine deal with lol rez? I'm not sure using bfr is gonna work

Would it matter? Funny ain't enduring it, some poor sap on the other side of the planet is, and is probably getting ****** by it. Assuming he's within Love Train when he gets hit by the effect anyway.

idk, but i dont think they can get past Love Train either, probably a stalemente tbh.

Yeah Dark Souls looks like an incon, bfr won't work probably and the menger sponge thing won't put them down either cause they'd just rez. I'd wager Novel Kars might have a shot but idk.

Bloodborne: Well excusing the madness stuff it's the same as Dark Souls more or less

Bobobobo: Bobobo puts Valentine into too many sight gags involving Love Train that Valentine rage quits.

Elder Scrolls: Stops somewhere, probably Dragonborn cause Prisoner metaphysics gg

Puella Magi Verse: Without sufficient resistances, he gets either his life absorbed or mindhaxed by regular witches.

Nasuverse: He could takes few magus and probably some servants.

Code Geass: If Lelouch isn't screwing around and prepares a sufficient plan, he could mindhaxed Funny with Geass. The entire collective consciousness of Humanity should be more than enough to bypass Funny resistances.

Danganronpa: He probably lose to AI Junko and Izuru.

I should point out Funny's resistances in Love Train aren't resistances, it's simply any unfortunate effect that gets put onto him gets slapped onto someone else somewhere on earth. It isn't really an issue of if he can resist but rather can the ability stop itself from essentially getting transmutated/healed/BFR'd all at the same time and dropped on someone else entirely.

No but the holy corpse does, and Love Train has the powers of the holy corpse but amped to a large degree. (Love Train's ability is just the corpse's ability on a larger scale+D4C's ability amped). Mindhax is one of the few haxes that we can safely say love train ca deflect.

Chariot190 said:
No but the holy corpse does, and Love Train has the powers of the holy corpse but amped to a large degree. (Love Train's ability is just the corpse's ability on a larger scale+D4C's ability amped). Mindhax is one of the few haxes that we can safely say love train ca deflect.
Yeah, but Holy Corpse mindhax resistance is kinda basic and few Mindhax example I mentioned above are more powerfull than the Mindhax HC ever resisted.

>Yeah, but Holy Corpse mindhax resistance is kinda basic and few Mindhax example I mentioned above are more powerfull than the Mindhax HC ever resisted.

Doesnt need to resist or even overpower the hax, just needs to be able to move the effect from Funny to someone else, which it can do, at least in the case of mindhax and a few other haxes (also capable of doing it with diseases (I'm not even talking about Scary Monsters, talking abut the disease from Part 8), possibly transmutation and some spatial manip off the top of my head), the other person can take the full brunt of the effect, Funny doesn't need to resist as long as the effect can be shifted onto someone else. But this really isn't the place to debate this, just saying, a good chunk of mindhax can easily be moved from him to someone else with Love Train.

Shin Megami Tensei: I'll just say he loses once he gets to the tier 2s.

Star Wars: Apparently Nihilus stands there based off that solo your verse thread I did with him.

Guilty Gear: He probably gets stomped by Sol due to passive Info Manip, not sure how it goes with others like Axl though.

Blazblue: Stops at tier 2s.

Warhammer: Culexus prolly stands there, Kharn nulls, Necrons do stuff etc.

Hokuto No Ken: Hmmmm, depends on how he interacts with Muso Tensei I guess. Not sure Ken can do anything to him though.

Jojo: I'm not going near this, he doesn't solo though. (Nine times out of ten the person in question can't solo their own verse)

Persona: Hmmmm, this is interesting. He can defo clear a great chunk of the verse at least.

Bobobobo: The latest headline reads "Man with funny afro drives president mad with his antics"

Elder Scrolls: Vivec stomps, Dragonborn does prisoner stuff etc. Should get up to them.

Minecraft: Everyone except Funny Valentine gets banned from the server in hardcore mode.

How about the Minecraft Multiverse?

Minecraft Survival mode and Minecraft: Story mode: Valentine uses spawn kills against everyone who could respawn (Your OCs and Avatars when you play Minecraft Singeplayer) and he barely wins after the fight being hard against the entire infinite "worlds" in Minecraft: Story mode. Against the Creative mode rip-off (Admin) and Command block rip-off (Wither Storm).

Minecraft Creative mode: F for Valentine. (Including the commands, obviously, it won't be a creative mode if there's no commands, and commands won't exist without the creative mode) Everyone (the Players) in this universes have Creative mode and Jeb just posted a bounty for Funny Valentine dead or alive in twitter.

Minecraft Adventure mode: Valentine create videos and named Funny Valentine Minecraft Let's Play all Minecraft maps from existence in the servers and all other Minecraft map sites.

Minecraft Hardcore mode: F for all noobs, but many pros, experts and veterans barely escape from Valentine's Herobrine-esque.

Minecraft AU: Valentine solos Earth. Valentine is banned from the servers (OP AF OCs in fanfiction).

Yu-Gi-Oh!: He will be overwhelmed by the massive amounts of monsters that can be brought into play.

Duel Terminal: Will die from the many galaxy level monsters

>Will die from the many galaxy level monsters

AP literally doesnt matter here though. And as for YGO, well I'm actually reading it atm, ill get back to you on that.

Chariot190 said:
>Will die from the many galaxy level monsters
AP literally doesnt matter here though. And as for YGO, well I'm actually reading it atm, ill get back to you on that.
Even if AP didn't matter the monsters still have a wide variety of abilities that will give them wins anyway.

tbh I cant think of a single monster that can bypass every single one of Love Train's forms of defese, inclduing it's 50/50 straight up 100k aoe annihilation hax. But as said, Ill get back to you on that, I'm enjoying the manga thus far, I'm at the end of Battle City atm.

DC Comics: Beats the Batman characters, the tier 9 and 8 (except for the smurfs like Jill), some Justice League fodders, but gets rekt by mid-tiers.

JoJo: Giorno, Johnny, and Gyro say no. Diavolo probably incons.

Hunter x Hunter: Likely soloes. It would be quite unfortunate to be fear and madness haxed by Nen so it goes somewhere else via Love Train.

Harry Potter: Soloes hard. Funny could probably solo just with D4C let alone Love Train.

One Piece: Soloes. There is nothing in One Piece that can bypass Love Train and no one resists menger sponge EE as far as I can tell.

Bloodborne: There is probably an argument to be made about type 3 madness manipulation being yeeted by Love Train as stated above. Incon? But I'm not too sure about this.

Doom: Soloes.

Warhammer: Culexus, Kharn, Emperor, Chaos Gods, Gork and Mork, and Ynnead (along with a bunch of other characters probably) say sike.

Mob Psycho 100: Soloes. Any Esper power is immediately yeeted.

Call of Duty Zombies: Probably soloes. Richtofen won't be able to seal and Love Train should say no to Monty's reality warping and EE.

Witcher: Love Train incons Gaunter. Soloes everyone else.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Solos with ease, but might struggle to actually kill Demerzel due to inferior AP and Demerzel's nature meaning the merger sponge effect wouldn't work on him.

Mega Ma: Mega Man has interacted with Quint before, so he'd be immune to the Merger Sponge effect. Battle Network probably has something that can get past Love Train and D4C, as well.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Hold on...

The King of Fighters: Funny couldn't physically reach the demons from Samurai Showdown (Yes, Samurai Showdown is canon to KOF iirc). Otherwise he solos without trouble, Orochi easily giving him the most trouble out of everyone (Which still isn't much).

Naruto: Valentine gets mindhaxed by the Uchihas. If Love Train can deflect illusions, well Infinite Tsukuyomi it is, can't redirect your misfortune to someone else if everybody already had the same misfortune ;) (Big Brain)

A Certain Magical Index: D4C gets yeeted by Imagine Breaker

Dragon Ball: Is Love Train passive or needs to be activated? If it needs to be activated then he got Hakai'd by Beerus or got instantly vaporized by other characters for being much faster. (DBS characters scale up to quadrillion (trillion with 3 extra zeros) times SoL. I don't think D4C is that fast). If Love Train is passive well only Zen'o can kill him.

Touhou: Yukari removes boundary between fortune and misfortune, making them the same and rendering Love Train's ability useless.

JoJo (Original Timeline): *Gold Experience Requiem would like to know your location*

Padaruyos said:
Naruto: Valentine gets mindhaxed by the Uchihas. If Love Train can deflect illusions, well Infinite Tsukuyomi it is, can't redirect your misfortune to someone else if everybody already had the same misfortune ;) (Big Brain)

Dragon Ball: Is Love Train passive or needs to be activated? If it needs to be activated then he got Hakai'd by Beerus or got instantly vaporized by other characters for being much faster. (DBS characters scale up to quadrillion (trillion with 3 extra zeros) times SoL. I don't think D4C is that fast). If Love Train is passive well only Zen'o can kill him.

Touhou: Yukari removes boundary between fortune and misfortune, making them the same and rendering Love Train's ability useless.

JoJo (Original Timeline): *Gold Experience Requiem would like to know your location*
Naruto: If im not wrong Love Train can also redirect misfortune to alternative dimensions after all it's a barrier between dimensions

TouHou: could he just spawn in a clone of Yukari then they both obliterate themselves then move on?

HELLONO said:
Padaruyos said:

Naruto: If im not wrong Love Train can also redirect misfortune to alternative dimensions after all it's a barrier between dimensions

TouHou: could he just spawn in a clone of Yukari then they both obliterate themselves then move on?
Love Train's range in his profile is only Planetary, so no.

That might be one way to kill her. But honestly it's unlikely, her boundary Manipulation could surely do something about it.

> Planetary

That's only the range for the misfortune BFR, otherwise all it's other abilities are Multiversal+. Funny himself even says as much, clarifying he has access to infiite dimensions while in Love Train.

I'm actually only talking about his misfortune deflection. I knew D4C by itself still has Multiversal+ range sans Love Train.

Love Train has Multiversal+ effects as well though? Funny has access to all dimensions at any given time while he's within love train, he even tries to make use of that buff when Tusk Act 4 was trying to rip Love Train open, Act 4 caught him though before he could dive deeper down into the alternate dimensions.

On a completely different note though, Love Train is capable of annihilating people passively within like a hundred km diameter, it can't be manually controoled though so whether it annihilates his opponents or not is up to chance.

I'm not sure, haven't read SBR yet so I used Love Train's range from Valentine's profile. Have Valentine ever used Love Train to deflect some of his misfortune to another universe?

Maybe? It contradicts itself, Funny says that the misfortune gets sent elewhere on earth (well what he actually says is that Act 4 should have been sent elsewhere on earth, he never actually says that's all it can do) but the descriptions and dialouge implies that it gets sent to an alternate dimension through D4C's dimensional ability. I'm going to assume no, because that's how we treat it atm but there's a chance that yeah, maybe he has.

Either way, Love Train still has Multiversal+ range on some abilities even if the deflection doesn't. Which is my point, one ability out of several is the only ability with a lower range.

>Have Valentine ever used Love Train to deflect some of his misfortune to another universe?

Valentine doesn't choose where it gets sent, it's automatic.

Plague Inc. : Players starts a virus on him and then Valentine spread the corona virus and more deadly viruses across dimensions. Possibly spread the virus when he's trying to solo other universes... Naruto, and etc. If this actually happened, then after Valentine was affected by corona virus and commit genocide in A Certain Magical Index... Touma is dead via Covid-19, and then proceed genocide the humanity.

Guess I'll update my verses

World of Darkness: Disbelief hax gg, can get past the low tiers at least.

Persona: Ummmm depends on how he interacts with the top tiers, someone else can answer it

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passives

Jojo: Nope for obvious reasons

Castlevania: Dracula flings his wine glass. Chaos is there etc

Star Wars: Apparently Nihilus stands there

Soul Calibur: The verse got an upgrade into 4-A, that said I'm not sure how it goes here

Bobobobo: Yellow haired afro guy makes the president rage quit after several sight gags.

Darkest Dungeon: So the madness hax gets noped, there is the farmstead but if Valentine can escape being trapped across space and time he should be good.

Bloodborne: Incons with the protagonist.

Dark Souls: Same as Bloodborne I guess.

Warhammer: A culexus stands there, Kharn laughs etc

Lmao, Funny Valentine VS a single Culexus Assassin is overkill. And that's just ONE Culexus. The assassin power nulls Valentine's stands by their mere presence, and then cripples him.

Back