• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll probably regret doing this, but

Funny is using D4C -Love Train-, and the speed is equalized.

Funny Valentine:
Tooru:
Inconclusive: 9 (@DRW001, @M3X, @StekFence, @TauanVictor, @Nierre, @JustANormalLemon, @Rez, @ZillerBucko, @Shey)
images

84k0L4L.png

(don't take Funny's image seriously)

Last edited:
Love Train has far greater range than Wonder of U and I'm pretty sure Calamity counts as misfortune. Funny can pretty much just walk up to Tooru and slap him and I don't think he can do anything about it.

It's more like, what can Tooru realistically do to Funny?

Under the weakness section of Funny's profile:

"Weaknesses: Valentine must be between two objects to use D4C's ability to travel between worlds, and any damage D4C takes will be reflected onto his own body. Funny Valentine can not move 1890's American currency between dimensions, although this is later contradicted | Valentine must maintain a certain distance from Lucy to use Love Train and must move alongside Lucy if she changes location. To attack others and change the location of their injuries, D4C must leave the safety of the dimensional wall, becoming briefly vulnerable"

I agree that calamity will qualify under misfortune, therefore meaning it cannot bypass LT's walls and hurt Funny. But, in order to actually do anything to Tooru and attack him, Funny (or at least D4C) has to leave LT. Which would mean they now become vulnerable to the calamity. And considering the whole karmic retribution shit that goes on with the calamity, every calamity will one shot Funny/D4C. Keep in mind that even thinking about attacking him will activate the ability, so there's no way Funny/D4C will get to Tooru without getting ******.

Also, I'm not so sure Love Train (not D4C's dimensional travel) has a greater range than WoU, considering the latter is stated to be a 'law of the world' and the Calamity itself is described as the 'World's Logic'. A link in Tooru's range section also shows how calamities will approach from all over the earth.

Wonder of U itself is also one tough bastard to permanently put down as well, as WoU is once again stated be a law of the world, and that the laws of calamity are things in this world that can never go away, will continue to exist after Tooru's death (who was dusted, WoU seemingly regened from that dusting) and can survive and function with lethal wounds (this is taken from WoU's immortality section if you wanna check).

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure Araki called calamity 'the strongest ability' in reference to villains, so that doesn't hurt either.

So yeah, I'm actually voting for incon here. As long as Funny and D4C stay in Love Train, Tooru can't do shit. But in order to attack Tooru, Funny/D4C has to leave Love Train, which will then make them subject to the calamity.

Funny prob does one shot tooru, but wou doesn’t really go away. Assuming funny manages to kill tooru without any major injuries, he’s kinda just forced to sit down forever

Love Train is a natural counter of Wonder Of U, though I don't know how Valentine would finish Tooru.

Couldn't funny trow a other dimension Tooru in the arena, let them atract it self to one another and die by being paradoxed and them go to another dimension to run from Wonder of U?(All this inside LT)

That alternate Tooru would count as pursuing and be subjected to Wonder of U.

Most likely not the alternate versions of character funny brought didn't have stands and it took him some serious time to find an alternate Diego who actually had a stand but that too was different from the main one's stand
fair, so I vote inconclusive

Most likely not the alternate versions of character funny brought didn't have stands and it took him some serious time to find an alternate Diego who actually had a stand but that too was different from the main one's stand
Alternate Johnny in the Universe with diamonds still had tusk and he also got cream starter from Alternate Hot Pants, so there's that.

I'm voting incon

Back