• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Valentine passive hax revision ( D4C Love Train )

PASSIVE HAX LOGIC

The first thing I want to mention is that what we are talking about as Love Train is an ability originating from Lucy Steel, or rather, when Lucy's body becomes one with the body of Jesus, this power appears. At first, even Valentine himself could not understand the source of this power, but later on, it came from Lucy. He states that there is a power originating from him and that this power is his ally, which means that Love Train's barrier does not work according to Valentine's will, but there may be a confusion here, you may think that this is due to Lucy Steel's consciousness, but at this moment, Lucy's Even he is unconscious, in short, he is unconscious, and this power comes from the body of Jesus.

Now let's talk a little about the haxes that have become passive accordingly

PROBABILITY MANIPULATION

The damage Valentine receives from Johnny Joestar is reflected on the farmers as soon as he enters the range of the corpse. Valentine indicates that all the bad luck within the range of Love Train is filtered out and only good luck is left for him, which is already an indication that this feature works against his will. It is an indicator because Valentine himself states that it is directly caused by Lucy Steel, so the probability manipulation in Valentine's profile should be passive.

BFR
He received Bfr as a result of all of Johnny's attacks on Valentine being reflected in different parts of the world. The reason why it is passive is that, as Valentine mentioned at the beginning, the range where he is located brings him good fortune, and Valentine's explanation is that this is a feature resulting from the range where he is located, and in addition There is Johnny's word that can be proof

BIOLOGICAL MANIPULATION​

A small wound that the President inflicted on Gyro progressed towards his heart, which would be life-threatening areas. For this, it was enough for Valentine to inflict a small wound. The other part takes place again without his will. For example, as Gyro's wound progresses towards his heart, Valentine Johnny Johnny Continues to fight Joestar

First bit is kinda fucky im not sure what youre trying to say, are you saying Love Train isn't his ability? Because that's simply not true.
But that doesn't seem to matter ig.

The rest is fine, it do be stuff that happened.
I have all this in my Funny overhaul tho, but that shit isnt dropping any time soon so go wild ig

Though, doesn't he already have all this listed anyway?

First bit is kinda fucky im not sure what youre trying to say, are you saying Love Train isn't his ability? Because that's simply not true.
But that doesn't seem to matter ig.

The rest is fine, it do be stuff that happened.
I have all this in my Funny overhaul tho, but that shit isnt dropping any time soon so go wild ig

Though, doesn't he already have all this listed anyway?
Yes, that's his ability, but he mentions that it comes from Lucy Steel Den. through body parts

But I'm not sure lucy steel is in control.

No, actually this is his ability, but I was saying that this ability is born from the corpse, it is a revision I made to make his already existing haxes passive.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in the title, he already has these haxes, so I presented this because I thought they should be shown as "passive" in his profile
Ah, mb, mb, i missed the "passive" anyway, should work ig.

I think everyone knows that they are passive. But I also see nothing wrong with writing that down if it hasn't been done yet. So, agree.

i disagree
I know this is a joke, but in the off chance that it isn't, we already accept everything here, it's just adding clarification that this shit is basically an automatic ability

Back