• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Valentine tries to solo your verse

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Lmao, Funny Valentine VS a single Culexus Assassin is overkill. And that's just ONE Culexus. The assassin power nulls Valentine's stands by their mere presence, and then cripples him.
Can't Love Train just sent the ability nullification towards another person/universe since Love Train does redirect any misfortune and if Love Train gets nullified then Valentine is vulernable to his attacks or Valentine can just transport that same Cluexus Assassin from AU and have them annihlate each other before Cluexus Assassin can even attack him

HELLONO said:
Can't Love Train just sent the ability nullification towards another person/universe since Love Train does redirect any misfortune and if Love Train gets nullified then Valentine is vulernable to his attacks or Valentine can just transport that same Cluexus Assassin from AU and have them annihlate each other before Cluexus Assassin can even attack him
Culexus can null 1-Bs. Love Train and D4C mean jack.

The Culexus' profile specifies psykers, magic users, and reality warpers. Funny Valentine dosn't truly fall into any of these catagories.

So Love Train gets nulled. Nothing's stopping Valentine from throwing a flag onto that assassin and forcing them to come into contact with themself.

The Smashor said:
So Love Train gets nulled. Nothing's stopping Valentine from throwing a flag onto that assassin and forcing them to come into contact with themself.
Anything Warp-based and supernatural in the verse gets nulled. Stands fall into the category of spirit or soul-based entities so they get nulled as well.

The Smashor said:
Tell that to the profile.
That should probably get fixed. Their whole shtick is being anathema to the Warp and anything associated with it.

There's also the fact that they can turn invisible and intangible by phasing out of reality, have passive mind-hax and stat-reduction, touch-based soul-destruction etc.

What do you mean like that? If it was never specified like that, then how is it specified now? You arn't making sense.

The Smashor said:
What do you mean like that? If it was never specified like that, then how is it specified now? You arn't making sense.
I think he just means that affecting Warp stuff in general wasn't specified and the current stuff is outdated.

I know it's too late but I like these kinds of threads
1.Godzilla: B I G M O N S T E R also LightSpeed Mothra Time Travel GG
2. Shin Megami Tensei: FV has no chance lol even the weak fairies
3.Sonic both Game and Archie: Super stomps hard and Base Archie One-Shot
4.JoJo: Solos your own verse is not easy lol
5.Touhou: FV did a pretty decent job since Touhou profiles in VSBattleWiki is SHIT but still, Danmaku STOMPS
6.SAO: Kirito, Asuna, Sinon, Gabriel can defeat FV
7.Marvel and DC Comics: Just yes

Fire Emblem: Pretty sure that Ike just nulls his passives and kills him.

Minecraft: Passive voidhax gg.

Terraria: Passive corruption gg.

Super Smash Bros.: Probably solos tbh

Team Fortress: Solos

Henry Stickmin: Probably incons with Henry

Fire Emblem: Pretty sure that Ike just nulls his passives and kills him.
Can he null another Valentine showing up again and knowing what he can do and flinging another Ike at him later? I'm not sure how Nihil and that interacts with the Holy Corpse tho

Last edited:
Iirc Valentine could just transfer D4C so long as he's able to make a conscious thought, been awhile since I saw any of his matches tho. So he thinks, it goes to another Valentine who now knows what Ike does and plans accordingly I guess but don't quote me on this

Iirc it's not Valentine or even Love Train feeling effects, they simply transfer it somewhere else. So you could argue the power null goes off but it just gets its target changed to someone else on earth. Idk enough bout fire emblem to say for certain tho

Danny Phantom: Inconclusive with Clockwork.

Dark Cloud: Inconclusive with True Dark Genie.

Okage: Inconclusive with Beiloune and maybe a few other characters.

Back