• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(1.Scan's)

I'm going to get into the subject without further ado.

"Funny Valentine Limited Acasuality Type 3"

Valentine's stand ability is simply to travel between infinite universes, travel and bring different bodies from alternate universes. When valentine summons the bodies of others, both bodies are damaged when the summoned bodies touch each other. However, Valentine is exempt from this rule. That is, the president can bring his body from alternative worlds to the real world as much as he wants

https://imgur.com/gallery/B3WYTaL (2. Scan's)

The bodies that Valentine brings from alternative universes can fight in place of Valentine, and Valentine is not affected by the death of other bodies, or other bodies can continue to fight against any of their bodies without being affected by their death. Bodies have the same mentality as the president. The differences between Valentine in the universe we accept as the main universe and other universes are the body parts of Jesus and the concept of the stand. There are no corpse parts in other universes and only the valentine in the main universe can use d4c.

First of all, I would like to point out that we were inspired by the limited aca3 in Lavos's profile.

Last edited:
This is wrong.
Funny isn't immune to changes in the past, which is a defining trait.
And other versions don't replace him when he dies and are unaffected by the death of the original, a key trait of the Stand is that D4C must locate a new Funny before the current Funny dies, if it does so, it can transfer ITSELF to a new Funny to have that Funny become the "main" Valentine, upon which they understand the original's goals, gain the memories and so on. If it fails to do so, nothing happens, they just die.
This has nothing to do with causality, but rather the Stand essentially swapping hosts and said host gaining the mind of the original. And it can't even do it if it dies.

To give an example, this would be like giving Batman this, because other Batman exist in the multiverse, and New 52 Batman dying wouldn't effect Keaton Batman.

Novel Kars's D4C let's it body hop post-mortem though. So he could maybe get it thou.

Last edited:
I mean it is similar to Lavos, but Lavos has it for extra reasons. It just functionally behaves close to how D4C does (alt version can take place of original), with the exception even if you kill it, it'd work too.

I will say, I contemplated this before myself due to these exact reasons so it's definitely not intentionally sus. And Novel D4C might actually qualify too (Kars immune to changes in the past, ability works even if the host dies, etc).

Disagree for Chariot's reasons
This is wrong.
Funny isn't immune to changes in the past, which is a defining trait.
And other versions don't replace him when he dies and are unaffected by the death of the original, a key trait of the Stand is that D4C must locate a new Funny before the current Funny dies, if it does so, it can transfer ITSELF to a new Funny have that Funny become the "main" Valentine, upon which they understand the original's goals, gain the memories and so on. If it fails to do so, nothing happens, they just die.
This has nothing to do with causality, but rather the Stand essentially swapping hosts and said host gaining the mind of the original. And it can't even do it if it dies.

To give an example, this would be like giving Batman this, because other Batman exist in the multiverse, and New 52 Batman dying wouldn't effect Keaton Batman.

Novel Kars's D4C let's it body hop post-mortem though. So he could maybe get it thou.

I mean it is similar to Lavos, but Lavos has it for extra reasons. It just functionally behaves close to how D4C does (alt version can take place of original), with the exception even if you kill it, it'd work too.

I will say, I contemplated this before myself due to these exact reasons so it's definitely not intentionally sus. And Novel D4C might actually qualify too (Kars immune to changes in the past, ability works even if the host dies, etc).
I understand, what you say makes sense, I will not defend it. If novel kars limited can get aca 3, let's talk about this issue.

Back