• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, I apologize if this is a stomp, I just wanted to know what the interaction between the two would be like.

Funny Valentine VS Shisui Uchiha

• Fight Location: Los Angeles (USA)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • D4C Love Train Funny
Funny:
Shisui:
Inconclusive:

jojo_s_bizarre_adventure_funny_valentine_by_enriksd8_dd97tvv-fullview.png
latest

I don't see how Shisui can hurt him if he has love train. Its a stomp. Koamatsukami working or not doesn't even matter. Love train passively protects and is never suggested to rely on Funny's will to do so. Even if funny were to be tricked into harming himself, it would just kill some random dude in another country instead.
His only hope would be to do something to the corpse to depower Funny back to funny walks through gaps man but I'm fairly sure the corpse is also protected, and that'd rely on OOC knowledge and I don't remember the exact mechanics on how he got depowered in SBR. I think the girl Funny molested woke up or something?

Back