• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 2)

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Previously....

Meta Thread

Time: Unknown

Entry Log #72457

I did it, the experiment was a success, haha! The experiments have woken up, left the vault, and have already killed several of those damned creatures. There are more kinks than I expected, needless to say, as moments after Awakening, one couldn't speak, one had an existential crisis, and one seemed to be completely unaware of what was going on. Still though, they've proven effective, and hope to humanity has restored. This is Dr. Albert Valentine signing off.

players are here because it doesn't work on threads

[third ovo]

Gurman looks at the new evaporating corpse, then, picks up it's copy of Jason's Machete.

Gurman now looks infinitely more terrifying now that he's holding two of them.

Once again as a recap, most of not all of the characters you're fighting are dead and the doctor is asking you all for a status report, a concerned old man speaking over the phone.

"Oh, god! Well, thanks for doing that to me!" He grabbed some of the goop and put it in his pocket. "Disgusting."

Gurman examines the blades. Not too sharp, but very fit for people with hands big enough to wield them. He spins them around, twirling them in a blur... Before the kinda just fly out of his hands and imbed themselves into the wall.

After shrugging and getting his weapons back, he stores them in his back pocket and goes into the train to see what sort of stuff is inside.

I mean most of them were dead but there was that one kid who was now sitting on that train and whacking Callahan with a stick, though he was doing so pretty casually, humming as he did so. Didn't seem like he wasn't invested in the fight.

"Oh, excellent! I'm assuming you've killed most of them, then? They happened to have dropped their essence?"

Mr. Boris then realized the train was there. "Right!" He went in, bored and a bit hurt. "God, that wasn't well at all."

"And another one bited the dust"

I take one of the syringes i found earlier and use it to extract a bunch of goop from the body of the gunner.

I then pick his equipement and put it on.

After that i pick up his sniper rifle and go towards the guy with the telephone.

"Excellent! Now, as I was saying earlier, you have syringes, yes, and they have dissolved into goop?" The scientist asked with a curious tone. "Now what I'm going to suggest next could be...dangerous, and it could result in a very painful death, but, I do want to ask something."

"If you're willing, try injecting their essence into you, if you don't mind. This could go...horribly wrong, but I'm intrigued to know the results..." didn't sound like he cared much about the whole possible death thing.

I take the syringe and manage to get basically all of the goop from the weird arms guy into it

i then inject it into my left wrist with surgical precision

The kid was honked on the head and he fell backwards into the train. The stick stopped moving and fell down. Didn't seem like the child died though, judging by the fact he didn't dissolve.

Gurmen would find two revolvers laying around in a train on a nearby seat, next to another puddle of black goop. Maybe it was some poor sap who died during that explosion in the train.

Meanwhile, David would feel him arms grow tingly, like every molecule in his arms were vibrating intensely. It felt like they were about to explode, until they slowly mellowed down...it was painful, but it wouldn't kill him. The feeling wouldn't go to the rest of his body either, so perhaps it had something to do with the arms in general.

"Did you do it? Are you still alive?"

I grab both the guns, and holster them in my front pockets.

I step outside of the train, then notice that David looks like his hand is on fire.

"mmm?"

I walk over, wondering what's up.

"Uwwwaahhh...." That looks painful as ****, look at that face. But it makes us more powerful. Not bad deal if you ask me.

I find a small knife and several small caltrops where the arm guy's goop was, and pick them up

I wonder what this did

"Oh, someone else had already done it?" The doctor asked with concern. "That's...incredibly dangerous. Listen, if my theory is correct, injecting yourself with the essence should merge the two sets of dna. While injecting isn't the only way, it's the easiest way I can think of to do it. However, doing this too much will likely...dismantle you at a molecular level."

The kid was bleeding heavily from the place the rock had hit him in the head. He was knocked unconscious and sprawled our against the roof of the train, his head lolled over to one side and his eyes closed.

Overhearing the Doctor's exposition, I take out the bottle of essence I got earlier, and look at it with some thought.

And to save us all the trouble of a gruesome explanation, Mob was a dead boy. He dissolved into a puddle of goop...

Back