• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

Overlord775 said:
"Ehhhh, nah."
I make Enkidu penetrate in to the ground and check if there's anthing below us.
The Enkidu...didn't make it very far. You're not powerful enough to stab through a lot of the fooor. It makes it through the original wood floor and then it clanks off against the foundation.

"I...i'm Sure there's no need to destroy the rest of the White House while we're at it," the professor said with a nervous chuckle. "Just...I'm sure we can find something..."

"Well, I'm sure there was to br some way. I mean...they had to get in there somehow. Surely there's a way to-"

"NATURAL HUMAN LIFE FORM DETECTED!"

"Ah!" The professor jumped away from the wall he was just leaning on as a terminal came out of the wall. The professor frowned and examined the screen. "Well, uh...this sure is new..."

"I think...it's actually speaking to me? Hold on. This may take a moment." The professor began to type on the keyboard, humming softly to himself. "Feel free to do...something while I do this..."

Once more Sumiko instantly started purring from the pats, stopping what she was doing as she let herself be pet.

• the patting continues
"You sure love being patted, don't you Sumiko ?"

I ask the catgirl.

Who would have thought that getting soul ripped in to another universe could so greatly improve your life ?

This is the best.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I then, while continuing to pet Sumiko, pull my other arm around her and try to give her a hug.

Back