• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness We Rise (Thread 1)

"Yes, but who knows how long it-"

"Train's here." The sudden voice of the archer caused the doctor to jump up in surprise and stop talking. "Sorry that took so long. They aren't normally that slow, but we caught them by surprise."

It had only been a minute tops, though...

With everyone in the train, which was...seemingly ran on its own without the help of anyone, the train then set off once again, a loud boom following it as it took off down the tracks.

"Well, that was anxiety inducing," the professor muttered as he suddenly pulled out...a map? Where did he keep that... "Though if we make it to the DC station and make it outside things will...likely only get worse. Oh dear..."

"Well, it's only going to get more difficult. You see I've...sort of heard reports of a bunker filled with survivors over in DC, and...well, call me hopelessly optimistic, but I was hoping we could go find them...

"Being hopelessly optimistic would be to hope they have some kind of superweapon."

i say sarcastically.

anyway, since we now have to wait ...

I go to the catgirl and pat her on the head.

I continue rubbing Sumiko's head, while slowly moving my hand towards her left ear.

Then i move my hand downwards and gently scratch her beneath her chin.

Overlord775 said:
I continue rubbing Sumiko's head, while slowly moving my hand towards her left ear.
Then i move my hand downwards and gently scratch her beneath her chin.
"Mew~," Susu purred, her tail twitching as she lifted her head up, her tongue sticking out slightly.

OKAY MOVING ON.

Before this fest of weird would get too far, the train would come to a sudden, very sudden stop, and the doors were open. "I suppose transportation has gotten much faster..."

"Ooh, new place!" Sumiko said, promptly jumping out of her seat and seemingly ignoring Claudio now as she quickly headed out the doors.

"Yes, well...we'll rest for a while in DC, if you want," he muttered as they all waltzed out of the train. There, a man wearing military gear would regard them with little concern.

"State your business here, please," he said with a very uncaring tone.

Jackythejack said:
"State your business here, please," he said with a very uncaring tone.
"We have orders to carry out an attack on the humans' base sir."

I respond to him

I really hope he doesn't discover my farce

Sumiko proceeded to start cleaning herself again in the meantime, licking her hand and rubbing it against her face.

The man chuckled and shook his head. "Well, if you know where it is, tell us. Been looking for that damn place forever now. I don't know how they've been hiding from us for so long. Damn humans are resilient." It was an odd thing to hear from someone who looked very much human...

[@dragon

>she

My character is male bud]

@Jacky

OHCRAP

"It's not that simple. It's that it was found a way to locate it."

I tell the guy.

"Oh, really?" The guard actually seemed interested for the first time in a while. "And this new way of locating them is what, exactly? I can tell the CO right now if you want."

Back