• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

Seeing as he needed to try and see to fight, he tried to get close enough to see Homer and then tried to bite him on the arm.

Well Jason was hit with Gurten's knee but it didn't help that Gurten would be shot by a bullet from Ajay's random spray. The bullet actually went through Jason to hit Gurmen, hitting him in the hip and allowing Jason enough time to stumble back into the dark.

Ajay would have been shot in the head after the voice trick, but he had jerked to the right first before shooting in the direction of the voice, and he'd spray a bunch of bullets towards the train itself, piercing the metal walls.

It was difficult to see or do anything with the darkness all around, but Boris was able to grab Homer and bite him. "Ow! Why I oughta..." Hed then attempt to deliver a hard punch right to Boris's face

It just barely landed there as he dodged by moving his head, and Boris was then very mad.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGH!" He then attempted clapping his hands and smashing Homer's head to where it was flat.

Being shot in the hip hurts real bad, but I manage to somehow maintain my balance. Though, anything that wants to tip me over will probably succeed, so I try to keep my guard up for Jason's next move.

Due to the sheer amount of toon force that Homer possessed, his head was indeed flattened and he let out a loud "yeowch!" as he stumbled back, avoiding the fire by sheer luck alone.

Jason didn't seem to do anything as the killer waited for his eyes to regenerate fully. Until then, no one would see anything from the kill.

Ajay would take another shot, but he wasn't dead just yet, instead quickly running away back into the train to wrap some bandages around himself, serving as, you know, a heal.

And then an ice fairy suddenly came out and charged Natur with a fist covered in ice to real up for one devastating punch.

Since he's standing still to wrap some bandages, I take the oppurtunity to shoot him in the head.

[ this is a metaphor, I am not forcing the action of him having recieved the hit ]

I whisper to the guy who's looking for Jason, using my voice to guide him but keeping it distorted so that only he can hear it.

"He's this way, he's waiting out his eyes to regenerate."

I take advantage my newly aquired vantage point, i.e. literally just to the side of all the fighting, to take pot shots at the guy with the mask that we killed earlier

maybe he'll stay dead this time

Following my teammates directions I find Jason and quick but quietly pick up a rock and bash the base of his skull with full force.

I stay cautious and ready to move if he attacks.

[Attempting to damage is Brain Stem and Spinal Cord]

Homer didn't respond and instead, after squishing his face back to normal, he'd flounce forward in an attempt to wrap his hands around Boris's neck in order to choke him.

Meanwhile, considering Ajay was literally behind a wall, he didn't take a hit to the back of the head. The train wall because much weaker, though.

Jason, meanwhile, was now looking for a next opponent, trying to find just about anyone so he could punch them or...something. He dropped his machete so that was a problem. Though u h eventually he'd get whacked in the head because god dammit you people post to fast. It didn't take long for him to spin around in an attempt to grab the hand if whoever bashed him. He also had a bit of a gash on the back of his head

[ oh, I thought he had just gotten more distance in the same cart, can I retcon to having followed him since my character wouldn't try to shoot someone through a wall when they already know they have weak bullets?]

Mr. Boris then flailed his arms and tried to do the same, attempting to wrap his hands around Homer's neck and choke him.

I hear a WACK in the shadows, and figure that it might be Jason, so, as wounded as I am, I start lumbering forward to join up with them.

I notice a gunner and decide to make him my target.

While staing behind the cover of a building, i use Eagle's Eye and try to shoot an acid infused bullet in to the man's unprotected left eye.

The man in the train cart winced, as he was being shot by multiple bullets. The only place where he didn't get shot was the head. Knowing that he wasn't going to make it out of this alive, the man silently pulled out a grenade before running towards the two people in the train car.

The darkness made it hardness to hit Jason as he took a step back before grabbing your arm and delivering a punch to the face.

Deadshot was more or less skilled enough to know where the bullet was coming from and was able to move out of the way before trying to run out of the darkness. As he ran, he turned around and fired his rifle out into the darkness, one of the buckets whuxzing pst, er... [psycho] (I swear I'll eat the names in the op at some point.

Homer was proceeded to be choked, and he'd try to just...choke out Boris even harder. He would have been hit on the back of the head if there wasn't an unseen force trying to wrestle the stick out of [Tori] hand.

Wait he just pulled a grenade

Panic.gif

I quickpy back up while firing at the man's face and yelling at the other guy in there with me to do the same

I manage to move my head enough to avoid the blow for the most part but my jaw was broken.

Moving around Jasons body (using his arm to tell where he is) I dislocate my shoulder (of the arm he grabbed) and I use a rock to hit the base of his skull again (where I had before).

The guy died, but as he fell to the ground, he dropped his grenade, which would roll over and...BOOM! Shrapnel was sent flying everywhere and a chunk of the train was torn out.

Meanwhile, Jason was in a surprising amount of pain that he didn't expect. He put a hand to the back of his head and spun around to kick (Psycho) in the stomach.

Deadshot would keep running until he was out of the darkness, as long as no one attempted to stop him. He'd continue to fire blindly into the darkness, unsure of where to shoot but trying his hardest.

My target taken down, I retract my darkness. I use a green syringe I find in the goop on myself after I remove the shrapnel that cut me and my wounds heal. Then I use the now empty syringe to suck up the guy's goop and inject it into myself. I pick up the rest of his syringes and his gear/weapons.

Now that the darkness is gone, I lock onto my next target, Jason, and go in, still lumbering from my pelvic injury, to slash him with my copy of his machete.

I brace myself and use a martial arts technique to catch the kick [There are techniques that let you catch kicks stronger then you] and before absorbing the full force of the kick attempt to push Jason off his one foot.

Through some on-the-fly calculations, I'm able to dodge all the shrapnel and the explosion itself only singed me

I quickly run outside, firing at the head of the guy we killed earlier

How hilarious that you'd just randomly inject it into a spot on you, Dante. We'll say your wrist. You'd feel a great, deep burn in your hand, coursing through your veins and making your arm feel like it was on fire. Your hand would begin to twitch uncontrollably as the goop ran through you. For a moment, you feel like your very being was about to just split apart...and then you settle down, but you feel incredibly woozy...

Deadshot blocked the bullet with a gauntlet, but it was seeping through the armor and was causing him great pain. He groaned and shot towards (Overlord)

Jason was knocked off of his feet and flailed his arms around, only for him to get one arm chopped off by Gurmen. Then he fell onto his back.

aleo, HL, no, you didn't dodge all the shrapnel because that was practically impossible. A few shards would imbed itself into your kneecaps, making it difficult to stand.

With one last, definitive swing, I put both hands on the machete and swing for Jason's neck.

Back