• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 2)

The map would show you the nearby area, seemingly most of northern Canada, actually, with little spots marked on it with Xs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I can't take it anymore, my body.... my body!!!! I went inside the train silently but the pain.... Pain and... What? What are these? The auras? I got the wrong goo!

After I screamed, I bit my lips and walked inside the train, finding guns, ammo and swords.

hm

i quickly analyze this person, seeing that she's missing 48 of around 80 organs

"Yeah I don't think I can fix that."

"I just wonder if anybody cares enough to listen to what I just said..." He said, a bit sad that he was being neglected.

He started to smile, sniffing. "T-t-t-thanks...." He started to breathe in and out, a bit scared, as if he was on stage. "We'll...meet again....don't know where...don't know wheeeeen...but I know we'll meet again some sunny daaaaaay...." He started to sing out the lyrics to this song.

As they begin seeing, I look at the head of the train, and grunt towards the other guys. After all, exploring the world is what we need to do to save it.

After a while of pressing buttons and pulling levers, you can hear the train engine come to life, with a small sputter, before roaring to life. Seems it's still functional.

There was no one that was hiding in the train most of them seemed to rush out in the initial charge.

the train would slowly begin to move...at first going at a crawl but it was clear that eventually it'd go faster given time

Now that we're getting on our way, I figure that storing my Machetes and Guns in my pockets would quickly get cumbersome. Also, that I'd probably need a coat so that not everyone sees when we get into town.

I remember that at the front of the train, 2 of those were left behind in a quickly disolving pool of goo. So, I pick up Roland's Holsters and Coat. The Holsters work fine of course, but the coat... Doesn't quite fit. My arms can't fit into the sleeves and all. Mumbling, I opt to just hold onto it until I can get it resewn.

With nothing else being open, I just take a seat near the front of the train, lay the coat next to me, and the Machetes atop it. This'll be a long ride.

I tell everyone that they should probably get on the train before going to the cart that the bandage guy was in and seeing if he left anything that i could use

Besides a couple of maps that show certain areas around the continent you don't find much of use. An old radio, which could be useful, and a few mismatched documents talking about some sort of gallery. Strange stuff.

I pick up an assault rifle and pistol that were in the corner of the cart, probably knocked there by the man's grenade

I then head to the front of the train. climbing into it

"Hey."

I went to the place where the weapons are stored. Let's see, let's see.... Wait... Did someone just picked em all up!? Who the ****!?

"Hey guys. Where's our equipments?" I asked with a smile to everyone in the train with a shout.

I look mildly disappointed for a moment

I then begin to work my way back down the train, asking if anyone has the map

Mr. Boris just shrugged, not knowing what else to do. "Somewheeeeeeeere over the rainbow, way uuuuuuuuup hiiiigh...there's a land that I heard of, once in a lullabyyyyyyyy..."

[I have 2 9-A guns and 2 Machetes]

When reading through information about the gallery, you obtain information that there seems to be a rogue element that had taken over the gallery long ago. Some woman named Mary, it seemed. The document talked about how losing the gallery was a big problem as they'd now have to rely on these trains to get around most of the world.

"Mary? The same as mine...how coincidental. I'm interest about that rogue element though."

I said, tilting my head on the side in intrigue.

Back