• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

[My last name is McDonnell]

Finding nothing besides a few planks of wood and a pipe I give up and head back to the others.

"While I would love to see how much of an effect that would have in one of you you can't keep coming back to the lab whenever you do something like this. However, there should be a way to inject yourself with the essence...does anyone there have a syringe or two?"

"Ok so, after killing those guys in the snow, we found what i think is that building you mentioned, although it's more like a shack. After killing one of the guards, the other guy ran inside and tried to call for reinforcements, which he may have managed to do. Anyways, he said that, in return for us telling him our motives, he might give us some insider information on whatever the darkness is."

I look over the team, glad to see they're not hurt. I then realize I almost died.

I could've really died back there. Wow, is this fear? It really sucks.

"Oh, is that the case?" The professor asked with a frown that none of the characters could really see. "Well, I don't know what to do there. If they know your plans it could jeopardize your lives entirely...of course in the end it's up to you, but I personally wouldn't trust him.

hmm

"I dunno really, i think we're supposed to hitch a ride on that train, wherever it is."

I head back inside

"Probably not gonna tell you anything, not worth it." i say to Li Ho

Li Ho shook his head and narrowed his gaze. "I expected as much. In that case, I suppose I'll be going then. I know when I'm outnumbered, and I do not wish to be killed." He stood up from his chair and began to walk out of the room, but he stopped just before he left. "By the way, reinforcements will come within a minute or less. Don't have much time to run. Take care."

And then he ran out.

Why didn't we kill him again?

"Whatever you guys are doing, hurry it up now."

I poke my head outside the door, looking for anything that might indicate that the reinforcements are near

"What's the plan? He almost killed me with a single attack and the reinforcements are undoubtably going to be stronger. Should we go for the train?"

I watch Li Ho, again.

"Your World...it's dyed in Darkness, but it's so neat and tidy. How fascinating...Tell me, what did you do exactly to be who you are today?"

[Not expecting the answer from him, so you don't need to replied back]

I follow David.

He should know what he's doing. He managed to shoot through my smoke and know which way South was. I think he has some type of precision power.

i head to the direction of the train sounds, but while taking a different route from the rest of the team to arrive there.

Slowly, the train would creep to a stop, letting out a ton of steam as it stopped entirely. There was a moment of silence, and the sound of some stomping from inside...sounds like people were preparing to storm out of the train. Better get ready...

Then, the doors to the train literally bust open and you see A bunch of People storm out and begin to unleash hell with firing bullets all around the field, even if they wouldn't see anyone in cover. This was more of a clearing precaution. Meanwhile, the more melee focused combatants would look around and begin to scope out the nearest targets to beat the crap out of.

I take a peek over my cover

that's a buncha misfits right there............and someone we just killed along with an occaisional blue flash in the corner of my eye

great

that guy with the weird arms though............he's probably got something up his sleeve, although he's not very fast

I take aim and fire at him, but being so nervous and occaisonally having to duck to not be spotted or shot makes me miss the first time. Another paniced shot, which lands directly in the middle of his forehead, takes him down however

I stay behind cover while the bullets are being fired.

I check over and scout out the enemys, the guy with the Hockey Mask is closest, I aim over my cover and fire 1 bullet at each of his eyes.

In no position to take cover, I just cut a bullet mid air with my Machete and try to rush whoever's infront of me.

Uh...yeah HL you just kinda kill that guy. He turns into hoop on the ground and you better prepare for hard mode at some point.

the man in the hockey mask was irritated by the, you know, bullets in his eyes, and he stumbled back. As the darkness spread around, though, he knew he was gonna have to just swing around wildly, which he started doing with his machete, and gurmen was likely running right towards him.

Ajay would take a bullet, but he wasn't exactly new to being shot, so he took it in stride as he pulled out a machine gun and began to fire out in front of him, bullets flying everywhere.

Homer, before the darkness came about, flared at Boris and rollerblader up his sleeves. "Oh, you asked for-Hey, who turned off the lights!" The darkness was screwing a lot of people up.

When I get close enough to see it, knock the machete to the side via a swing of my own copy, then try to take them to the ground with a knee to the chest

I duck and shoot some more at him behind cover, distorting my voice to make it sound like I'm behind him so he can turn around and I can get a shot to the back of his head.

Back