• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

I block the shot with a barrier and activate Hill of Slauther.

I am possessed by an heroic spirit and start quickly shooting with extreme acuracy with acid infused bullets at Deadshot, while aiming for his head

Seeing that Jasons about to die I look around for other enemies,

Seeing that two people are currently strangling each other I walk over to the one I saw get out of the train car and unload the rest of my ammo into his head.

Let's speed things up then, shall we? Deadshot would take a few of the billets directly to the face and scream out in plain. He'd unleash a few more shots in (Overlord) direction, but a few more bullets were able to take him out for good. He fell to the floor and slowly disintegrated.

The machete to the neck was enough to kill Jason. Just as those around him felt a strange urge to tear out his heart and eat it, his body disintegrated into black goop.

Meanwhile, unloading a lot of bulled into homer's head was able to kill him, and he dissolved into goop right on top of Boris, and you're out of ammo now.

After most of the chaos was over (with a fairy fight still going on in the background), the doctor would call over the phone. "Hello? Is everything alright? I'm concerned."

But don't actually respond until I get the next thread up.

[Jacky said I can make the next thread, for reference]

Back