• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 2)

"Well, no, you're not supposed to leave. You see, just got orders from HQ, and...we're required to execute you, so...someone should be coming by to pick you up. May not be today but it's gonna be soon. It's been a while since we've done this, but you are entitled to some last requests. Had to wrestle that right from the others..."

"EXECUTE!? YOU HATE ME! YOU ALL F**KING HATE ME!" He then slammed his head on the walls, trying to escape.

After I finish bandaging up, I consider the situation. Considering the police force is under darkness, it's probably best to retreat. We're outnumbered, and probably significantly outclassed in power.

Making sure to look around so we don't get spoted, I signal too my allies and try to make my way back to the train as quickly as I can.

Staying still for a short while after the truck passed my hiding spot, I warily peak out in search of the other two.

"Psst, are you guys there?" I hiss loudly

I decide

yeah it's probably a good idea to get to a train

Since I have the unique ability to pass through walls hopefully they don't catch me as I smoke dash my way back to a train

Jackythejack said:
The closer you got to it the more you'd realize that this wasn't a woman but instead it was actually a little girl. She didn't make much noise, however. Once you got closer she stopped giggling and just smiled and waved. Perhaps she couldn't talk? Or maybe she just didn't have much to say..
I wave back and examine the painting shes in.

"So, you know, if you have any last requests, give them now so we can at least try to fulfill them. They keep telling me not to, but I'm basically in charge around here."

You found one door that led to the back entrance but it seemed like it was locked.

Well, I suppose you people trying to go to the train would have an interesting time when you heard what sounded like glass breaking while running down one of the alleyways. Perhaps someone was there...? Maybe not.

The little girl giggles a little before, suddenly, there was the sound of someone coming into the building. The girl's eyes widened and she shooed you away like a fly, telling you to at least hide.

I draw my gun, and carefully sneak around, ready to shoot whatever's causing the noise.

"Here's a request: DON'T KILL ME! I have a life to live, dang it!" He tried to get out of the place by bursting down anything.

Welp it's now or never because we die

Seeing the weakpoints on the door, I attempt to quietly break it down in such a way that it can still sit in the frame without falling over

You'd find that the door would give resistance as you'd try to pick the lock. It was going to take you a while, and you knew that much.

"Well, I don't think I can do that. You still gotta-What are you doing? Oh, come on, stop hitting the door. You're just making things harder on yourself."

You'd hear a laugh echo out through the alleyway you were in as a figure hopped in front of you. Oh, look, it's Dracula!

There was a little art exhibit you could hide behind in the center of the room, but that was about it...

So there are cameras in here

great

I slowly walk around the cell, scaning every bit of it, checking for any possible movements or things that would indicate a camera

"GAH! F**K! S**T! POOPYD**K! F**KDOODY!" He started shouting expletive after expletive as he hit himself on the door, trying not to shed his own blood or whatever is in him as he was trying to escape.

Upon seeing Dracula, I put my hand on the hammer and immediately open fire.

At the sound of gunfire I turn around.

Oh look, there's one of them and some other guy getting shot ....... probably an enemy tbh.

Between the limited space of the alleyway and Gurman standing between us, its a bit difficult to aim at the other guy. No choice but to hold off on attacking just yet, a stray thought occurs.

I wonder where Ed went?

Back