• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Registration Closed) From Darkness we Rise (Meta Thread)

Alright.

This isn't something I plan on doing, but how would you feel about high tier abilities that are very specific?

Kiryu2012 said:
Name: Sumiko Subia

Apperance: A pale-skinned neko with dark blue hair of average length and golden eyes, alongside a cat's ears, claws, legs, and tail of the same color. She has an athletic build reminiscent of Daidoji, and wears a dark purple cropped shirt, alongside purple shorts beneath a blue skirt and a gray hoodie. She stands 6'1 and weighs 165 pounds.

Personality: Sumiko is a silly optimist that is almost always cheerful, bearing a smile throughout the day. Even in serious situations or tough fights, Sumiko is always having fun and goofing off, much to the annoyance of her teammates and/or enemies. As a neko, Sumiko naturally behaves like a cat pretty much always; she'll clean herself with her tongue in public without any problems.

Backstory: Sumiko hails from a strange anime-esque world, where anime and cartoon physics are simultaneously the norm and completely bizarre.

Verses of Choice: Spongebob Squarepants and RWBY

-Patrick Star's Laser Pants

-Neon Katt's Nunchuks

-Mr. Krabs' Toon Force

-Neopolita's Semblance

Hi, isn't it possible that I could change Goblinoid's telekinesis with something else?

Apparently it is not the telekinesis spell but mage hand, and it is rather useless, it only serves to grab objects and is not usable for combat.

Could I change it with the real telekinesis spell instead?

As far as I know,Hercules (Dungeons and Dragons) is able to use it (Technically he has access to every spell but I'm happy with telekinesis)

Does that mean I have to come back with that Mage hand spell? Because that spell is useless, I can literally do the same things using my own hands

Faruel1998 said:
Does that mean I have to come back with that Mage hand spell? Because that spell is useless, I can literally do the same things using my own hands
Isn't that how all telekinesis works though?

" It can move up to 30 feet at a time, but can't be more than 30 feet away from you or it will vanish. The hand is able to manipulate objects, open an unlocked door or container, put away or get an item out of an open container, or pour out a vial's contents. "

I mean, that's pretty good. It's like a mini Stand.

Furthermore, you have forgotten the part where it cannot be used in combat and which can lift objects up to 10 pounds (4.5 kilos).

This spell is useless.

I mean that's not my problem. Not every power is going to be useful. You already received more powers than I was comfortable giving you anyways

Just look at me. I can talk good, shoot some energy, and the second shittiest regen in existence. You'd be surprised what you s work with.

My immortality consists in not getting old (how nice, I will be the last one left if the mission will last more than 100 years), in not worrying if I will be torn off a limb and the fantastic power to lift objects with a magic hand capable of bear less weight than I could do with my own hands (and for your information I have a dog that weighs 10 kilos and I raise it without problems, if I used mage hand it wouldn't work)

Again, not my problem. Not everything is gonna be useful. I gave you certain things. Some people get the short end of the stick. I already gave you lightning and fire manipulation which I wasn't comfortable with. You're gonna get powers that aren't useful in combat, but not everything is going to be combat. If you think everything is just gonna be about fighting then I'm hoping to prove you wrong.

Oh, Dragon ... your ability to see the positive side of things is truly admirable.

But honestly speaking, this is not funny.

I certainly didn't create a pg equivalent to a demigod and weaken it more than it is now does not seem right at all.

So rather than continue like this I prefer to avoid and leave the role play, because this is not fun.

Okay fine. If you don't want to be here then just leave.

There are specific rules to follow. You get what you get. This is what we've been doing the whole thread. Everyone's been fine with it. Sorry that you can't agree with that, but you don't have to be here if you don't like it.

Well, see you then.

It was nice as long as it lasted (even if it didn't really start)

I'll wait for Save the World to start again.

Hi Jack, I thought a little and decided ... that I will settle for what you gave me, is there still a place for me? ... please?

I...suppose that'll be fine. You already have a character and everything. We're just starting up. It's not that much of a problem, I don't think...

Back