• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 2)

For the sake of time, You were eventually all injected with this essence, different parts of your body feeling the brunt of this genetic change. Your arms, your eyes, your...stomach. Throughout the entirety of it all your entire being felt like it was refusing the essence, screaming out in pain. Though, after it all, you were left alone with the group, and a train leading to who knows where.

I feel as though i have something new

as i think this, white petals appear from the middle of my neck and my arms appear..........odd, drastically miscolored, covered in patterns and with some kind of bundled, thick rope going in and out of them

interesting

"Hmmmm...let's see. I feel a lot dumber, a lot fatter, and....what's this? I'm not just a creation in a lab?" He asked. "Meh, probably a side-effect. Unless..." He went in the train.

I get up, not feeling much different, save maybe feeling my step is naturally lighter, and feeling slightly more stocky.

I get back on my feet, then look at my guns again. They're fairly heavy, but not unwieldy. They seem like they can be of use, along with my Machetes.

I holster both, and look around to see how everyone else is doing.

Now with everything seeming to calm down, the doctor on the phone would speak once more. "So, I must ask, since I am not there, what do you plan on doing now? What's your situation? Do you have anything useful?"

Maybe he should have just tagged along on this trip.

"Well, right now we're outside a train that the guys we just killed came in on."

Squating on the ground, i notice that my right arm can phase right through it, and pick up some dirt from under the ground. My knees also begin to heal, already feeling mostly fine.

neat

"Oh, a train! Excellent. Maybe you could head inside and it'll take you somewhere? Where there's a train there's a train station, you know that much. Perhaps there's a way to find out where it'll be going."

"Well the fact that the train stopped to let those guys out says that we're already at a station but ok,"

I head over to the train car, heaving myself onto the top

You wouldn't see much while on the train and frankly it's a mystery as to why you're up there. You see where Mob's corpse used to be but that's about it. There's...nothing to be done on top of a train. What a shocker.

I go back inside the train, and find stuff that's... Well, I guess whatever junk is lying around would be fine to extract bullets and cover the wound.

[At this rate, I'm going to be a passive watcher]

After experiencing a burning pain across my body, I then realize that my throat also have the same white petal as [HI3]. Also, I feel that my mind have gotten a lot more comprehensive...as if it's the same type as Numberman. Also thanks to that, I gained deeper understanding of my ability...

"BTW, from looking at all of your reaction to the Essence earlier...I think I could tell whether you accept the Essence, or not." I said to everyone

PAINTRAIN

I feel ... slightly faster and much stronger.

I go inside the train and check the map I had found earlier.

Stepping into the train, I blankly stare at my new acquaintances getting hopped up on zombie drugs.

These guys sure are strange.

"Well, you haven't said it in your mind yet." [You know you have to discuss with me beforehand for thing like this] I said.

"Beside, already done with the needles business."

Oh no ... peer pressure. Guess I should find my own evil mosnter person to steal drugs from.

I think, lamenting the fight I will have to partake in.

Probably gonna need to find my own needle though. Sharing really isn't caring in this situation.

Wow I must be out of it.

I mumble, pulling a used syringe from my pocket.

Either I already had some or this belongs to someone else.

After a while of just looking around the train, there would perhaps be one person who would notice the controls for the train at the, You know, very front of the train. If anyone bothered to look over there they'd see that the train would be heading to sole place called Detroit before moving to New York City.

"As far as I know, it should be able to communicate you across the continent, if not several. Why are you asking?"

"Detroit and New York? Now that...would require a bit of looking into before we make that decision. What will you be doing back here, though? I'm afraid I can't give you much else, haha."

"Not sure to be honest."

I hop down from the train and tell everyone that it's probably not a great idea to head that far out

As I get done wrapping a bandage across my waist, I walk out of the train.

"Well, if you want you can come back here, though unfortunately I don't think I'll be much help. I'm too worried about leaving my bunker anyhow. I feel your ruckus would have attracted more guards, if anything. Those people had already been catching onto me before you arrived."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"I'll just go with whatever the rest of them want to do. Although.......you sure you're safe in there?"

"Well, they haven't broken down this doorway yet, and I doubt they can do it now!" The professor let out a laugh. "Besides, I have plenty of essence here to inject into myself anyways. Some I'm...not proud of getting, I'll be honest..."

Back