• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

I honestly don't get it. The series has feats, this isn't a cool cat situation where the profile is a joke. I've seen a few profiles which contain content with around the same level of "edginess" as pico's school too.
Looking on profile deletion request to add him again we have to explain the....

d*ck

This is an actual profile we allow.

Pretty sure family guy has some edgy/controversial stuff going on...

But, oh no, a penis, protect the children! Pffft, everything surrounding pico got less edgy with time.

There's also south park that has dealt with school shooting with less taste it's also shown randy's balls and kyle's parents engaging in many sexual acts the only difference is south park creators get threatened with a bombing while pico's school get's canceled on Twitter

Ah yeah, definitely a bit of an odd double standard- South Park has been far edgier in far less tasteful ways.

Also ,I think I may need to readjust my calculation- it seems as if Friday Night Funkin goes by 61 fps, not 24 fps.

Adjusting my Pico gun-spin calculation based on the FPS of Friday Night Funkin, it'd actually be 83.4 meters per second, which is in the subsonic range.

This changes the kinetic energy of Pico's gun spin to be 19986.2 joules, which is still wall level. (Correction, though: the joules I calculated last time were in street level.)

I stand corrected! I didn't think Pico could survive those. That's cool.

As for combat speed, Pico should be peak human level in combat and reaction speed, at least. He was treated as better than special forces agents in Pico V.S. Bear, has a lot of combat experience with guns, and if I'm not mistaken, taking Pico V.S. Uberkids at face value, he keeps up with several people at the same time.
for the treated better than special forces agents part i cant seem to find it but it says hes part of the assassin organization, is this what you meant or am i missing something?

I think he's reffering to Pico being sent to kill Bary in Pico vs Bear because he was stated to be the best suited person for the situation by the dude at the begining.

This should go without saying, but even if a dev says mods are canon, we can't use them here. That opens up a huge can of worms. Someone have him fight Azathoth and boom, 1-A BF.

Well, they would need a lot of wall of text to prove that azathoth is 1-A there, at that point people wouldn't like the mod due it juts being a tiergrab.

But yeah, just because mods are canon doesn't mean they should actually matter, since anyone can make mods to contradict the entire game permanentely.

This changes everything.
Screenshot_2021-04-27_115803.png

new week 7 lore, featwise stuff, gf and bf fall from a plane and the parents are completely not worried about gf since they planned it, he also confirms that the tankman were gonna be screwed with gf alone but pico came so she didn't need to use her power but they would have been fine without pico regardless. the reason pico came is because they expected boyfriend to be dead so they hired him to collect the body but he goes against them once again and helps him.

I noticed something. In week 2 bf and gf react to lightning the very same instance it strikes. The lightning strike and their reaction happen simultaneously regardless on the fps discretness. Wouldn't it make their reaction speed infinite or at least MFTL+

Last edited:
Could be a joke, but thanks to a PhantomArcade tweet, Girlfriend has either time manip or healing via... something not allowed to be mentioned on the wiki.

Dude, stop talking about holding hands, nsfw ain't permited here.

Also yeah i think is time rewiding since the oponents don't care at all, even in cases where they want them dead like tankmen.

Back