• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

The explosion looks like it's hitting her back and her weak spot is much further away from the explosion so it probably took only a portion of it.

Also i think it would perhaps be better to move this to a Pico discussion thread, if anyone is willing to make one.

The explosion looks like it's hitting her back and her weak spot is much further away from the explosion so it probably took only a portion of it.
her weak spot should not be drastically weaker than the rest of her body, a team of police with guns was able to harm her from the back so pico should still maybe be in the low end of it imo

I had 9-A pico in mind but i didnt want to add it until someone did the calc so we can include that now for the others

week 7 is finally available on newground so that's cool
anyways here's some feats and other stuff (spoilers for people who haven't played yet)
-Captain has lines that he says if BF gets blue balled, several of these adress the player directly
-In the cutscene for Stress Pico shows up from the sky and kicks one one of the tankmen that was holding GF at gun point and then proceeds to mow down hundreds of aproaching tankmen while duel wielding a pair of uzi's during the song
-Boyfriend holds GF in one arm during Stress
-If Boyfriend gets blue balled during Stress GF's skeleton is also visible and is shown to be demonic looking
-Monster is now officialy part of week 2

Might be a bit crazy and is a bit vague right now, but when you die in week 7
Girlfirend raises her hand up in the air when you do retry so maybe retry can actually be a thing in the verse and girlfriend can activate it. In other weeks she can likely do it from the Boombox. Girlfriend raises her hand after doing ''retry'' A bit crazy as a right now but just wanted to share what i thought.

Last edited:
week 7 is finally available on newground so that's cool
anyways here's some feats and other stuff (spoilers for people who haven't played yet)
-Captain has lines that he says if BF gets blue balled, several of these adress the player directly
-In the cutscene for Stress Pico shows up from the sky and kicks one one of the tankmen that was holding GF at gun point and then proceeds to mow down hundreds of aproaching tankmen while duel wielding a pair of uzi's during the song
-Boyfriend holds GF in one arm during Stress
-If Boyfriend gets blue balled during Stress GF's skeleton is also visible and is shown to be demonic looking
-Monster is now officialy part of week 2
Alright SORRY for being late, newgrounds didn't feel like existing but basically this means:

Tankman has 4th Wall Awareness.

Pico actually shows that he can harm other characters physically (Finally, a concrete feat for this damn game) and his uzi's can destroy military armor.

Boyfriend has 10-A lifting strength.

Monster exists.

what dont you agree with?
Mostly the Pico stuff. His speed should be higher, his AP and dura lower. Once I made a RT for the series, and he came off as Street+ level at most. Wall with guns, but only with.

I don't like the idea of scaling Pico's School stuff to FNF either, they seem too different in how they treat feats and in storywise aspects, but I can understand why the option to scale them, so fair enough.

I suggest we at least wait for official confirmation that Pico's School and Friday Night Funkin' are set in the same universe. The closest we have to that is Tankman referencing the series when Pico shows up in Week 7, and I'm pretty sure that's all that was: a reference.

I suggest we at least wait for official confirmation that Pico's School and Friday Night Funkin' are set in the same universe. The closest we have to that is Tankman referencing the series when Pico shows up in Week 7, and I'm pretty sure that's all that was: a reference.
it was already confirmed but no one is currently trying to scale them with each other for now

Mostly the Pico stuff. His speed should be higher, his AP and dura lower. Once I made a RT for the series, and he came off as Street+ level at most. Wall with guns, but only with.

I don't like the idea of scaling Pico's School stuff to FNF either, they seem too different in how they treat feats and in storywise aspects, but I can understand why the option to scale them, so fair enough.
how come higher speed? and we arent scaling it off FNF btw he has solid wall level feats in picos school itself and bumped up to small building is with the cassandras explosion calc.

I personally think that might just be weird ass demon anatomy, especialy since they appear to not be randomly spread out over her body and seem to have a "pattern" if that's the right word

I was thinking of calcing the speed at which GF fell from the speakers in the cutscene for stress, it should scale to boyfriends reactions since he could react to the fall and catch her.

I have a calc to share for Pico, which is a bit rough but I think it has potential:

This gif shows him spinning his Uzi around on one finger.

There are only three frames here, so we can make the assumption that it is only in three twenty fourths of a second that the Uzi makes a full revolution.

Given that the bigger subwoofers aren't perfectly round, it is less reliable to use them for this. So let's assume that the ones directly to the left and right are around twelve inches in diameter. (This would be fairly fitting, since it would put Pico and Boyfriend at four feet tall, which works for their chibi nature.)

So, the gun that he spins is spinning moves with a diameter of 255 pixels- or four feet and three inches- with a perimeter of about 13.4 feet.

Then, the gun would be moving at around 32.6 meters per second, which is there in superhuman speed.

If a normal Uzi is 25.6 inches long and weighs nine pounds, then an uzi that is three feet long would weigh around 12.7 pounds.

A gun of this speed moving at this weight would pack 3061.1 joules behind it, which is firmly in the range of wall level.

Does this math add up?

how come higher speed? and we arent scaling it off FNF btw he has solid wall level feats in picos school itself and bumped up to small building is with the cassandras explosion calc.
Oh, then I'm mistaken. Earlier on in this thread I got the impression that some people were attempting to scale them to each other. My apologies.

I don't see how Cassandra's explosion scales to him though. And what feats Pico has in Pico's School that are Wall level without the use of guns?

I stand corrected! I didn't think Pico could survive those. That's cool.

As for combat speed, Pico should be peak human level in combat and reaction speed, at least. He was treated as better than special forces agents in Pico V.S. Bear, has a lot of combat experience with guns, and if I'm not mistaken, taking Pico V.S. Uberkids at face value, he keeps up with several people at the same time.

Also the profiles kinda had a decent amount of errors. I might ask if i can make a new one. ive already made 2 different profiles for him and i should be able to censor the cassandra scans to maybe let the profile be made

Last edited:
I honestly don't get it. The series has feats, this isn't a cool cat situation where the profile is a joke. I've seen a few profiles which contain content with around the same level of "edginess" as pico's school too.

Back