• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

This verse really doesn't deserve profiles atm.

Pico and Daddy Dearest having guns, Monster being implied to decapitate/rip out intestines, and Senpai/Spirit manipulating the game world are the only combat feats.

I love the music and characters though. Hopefully the battle system comes back, then we could (probably) have profiles.

See, this is what I wanted to see.

Lemon Demon seems 9-C atm, as the songs imply that he can mutilate, eat, and gore 20-something characters (Boyfriend and Girlfriend are confirmed to be adults, iirc)

As psychic said, if the battle system ever makes it to the game, which the creators have expressed interest in doing, then we can just scale everyone off of the monster and we got a 9-C verse.

Still, I do believe that a profile for lemon demon is possible, although it might be a bit of a stretch.

Pico absolutely does deserve a profile. He did actually have one on here, but it got deleted for reasons I don't know. The rest of the verse, though? Don't see the point in that.

Pico's School (and the rest of the series) is a bit... controversial. Idk if it breaks any site rules, but may be best to ask around first.

I could see Pico being 9-B though.

Skid and Pump could also potentially have profiles from the Spooky Month animations. I remember them doing some toon force-y stuff.

Pico's School (and the rest of the series) is a bit... controversial. Idk if it breaks any site rules, but may be best to ask around first.

We literally have Redo of the Healer allowed here despite all the absolutely messed up and edgy stuff in it. Pico's School... might fit in. Besides, the later games tone down the offensive humour.

I could see Pico being 9-B though.

There were actually a few town level and large island level calcs for Pico iirc.

Rewatched the Spooky Month animations, Skid and Pump (the week 2 characters) can definitely have profiles for their OG selves.

• They both have toon force, teleportation, flight, and phasing.

•Skid has resistance to fear manip by resisting the powers of the Eyes of the Universe. Pump doesn't though.

•Skid throws his phone, makes a dent in the wall and floor, and then catches it. AP feat?

•Pump survives a long fall after rocketing to Skid's house.

The Eyes of the Universe also deserves a profile. It can see the end of the universe, has fear manip/mind manip, and crushed a human into a puddle of blood. Also has tentacles and is likely 9-B by size alone.

So, according to a few FNF fans I've met, there's apparently plenty of lore for the game but most of them come from some stuff said by the artist on his streams for the game. From what I've heard, Boyfriend seems to have some sort of passive type 3 corruption.

I've watched the streams, but don't recall this. Mind elaborating?

Again, this is only what I've heard from other FNF fans. I haven't seen them post any proof of it, so it's most likely iffy. Though they did say that BF's responsible for why the mall looks so weird in the third song of week five.

Again, this is only what I've heard from other FNF fans. I haven't seen them post any proof of it, so it's most likely iffy. Though they did say that BF's responsible for why the mall looks so weird in the third song of week five.
If you could ask em for the evidence, it'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm working on the Skid and Pump profiles. Would they be separated or together like the Ice Climbers?

Skid has one more resistance than Pump, but otherwise they have the exact same feats and powers while also being together 99% percent of the time.

Cool this exists.
Daddy Dearest can seemingly trap people in video games since he is implied to be the one that trapped Senpai in the dating simulator

Could Senpai have a profile?
He would most likely be 10-C due to being made out of data since he's inside of a video game. He would have Transformation (into his spirit form), limited Flight due to him constantly flying off the ground in spirit form and Possesion since he stated that he would "borrow" the boyfriends and girlfriends bodies.

Last edited:
Yeah, Senpai is 10-C due to being code.

Boyfriend gets a 10-C key.

And Spirit would also be 10-C, unless warping the game world is AP.

also since Senpai is a different character from the Spirit i don't think he should get a profile since he doesn't have any notable abilities

Could Senpai have a profile?
He would most likely be 10-C due to being made out of data since he's inside of a video game. He would have Transformation (into his spirit form), limited Flight due to him constantly flying off the ground in spirit form and Possesion since he stated that he would "borrow" the boyfriends and girlfriends bodies.
Senpai and Spirt already have a profile .

I'd say "Unknown, possibly 9-C with pistol" works better. He's shown no 10-B feats (or really any feats at all)

Also, the Mom is named "Mommy Must Murder"

yeah but there are some weeks that aren't named after their antagonists and the mom is referred to as mom in the files

yeah but there are some weeks that aren't named after their antagonists and the mom is referred to as mom in the files
True, yet Mommy Must Murder fits the same name trend as Daddy Dearest, and unlike the other weeks, MMM sounds like a name rather than just a title, the others being Tutorial, Spooky Month, Red Snow, and Hating Sim. I would thinks it's obviously her name rather than just the level title.

also speaking of the rating would something like "likely 10-B, possibly 9-C with pistol" work?
We're not even sure if it's likely 10-B yet, he just looks like he would be.

Spirit and Senpai are pretty easily 10-C cuz they're code, Monster has implied 9-C feats at the very least, and Pico is a hitman (implying he's killed before), but other than that we don't have much for the other characters.

I'll binge the art streams for more lore though.

True, yet Mommy Must Murder fits the same name trend as Daddy Dearest, and unlike the other weeks, MMM sounds like a name rather than just a title, the others being Tutorial, Spooky Month, Red Snow, and Hating Sim. I would thinks it's obviously her name rather than just the level title.
Alright i guess i'll change it to Mommy Must Murder in my sandbox.
We're not even sure if it's likely 10-B yet, he just looks like he would be.

That's why he's likely 10-B since we aren't sure if he's human level but it's very probable that he is.
Also Pico would probably be 10-A due to being a hitman

Also once we make a couple profiles would it be possible to make a verse page too?
Yeah.

I do gotta stop real quick and ask if they're even allowed yet. Games like Deltarune can't have profiles until the full product comes out, and since FnF is still being updated every month and the full game isn't out, it may be best to wait? I'll ask around.

On the topic of spooky month
Skid and Pump might have some sort of ressurection since they can cause the dead to come back to life by saying that it's spooky month

Back