• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

I've been watching the dev streams.

•Daddy Dearest will shoot Santa in Week 5 apon a game over. 9-C confirmed?

•The TV seemingly sucks in BF and GF to enter Week 5, giving us an idea on how DD's sealing works.

•Pico is a mercenary, 10-A or 9-C? Intelligence feat?

•An Among Us crossover may be happening judging by some leaked file names.

Yeah i saw some stream clips and Daddy Dearest is apperently the reason for why BF and GF got sucked into the game.

Last edited:
Pico pretty much showed his mastery with different type of guns and fought an army of people (and army of zombies), also he fought a bear and this:

So i'm working on a Boyfriend profile in my sandbox too, obviously he doesn't have any feats yet but why not. Would week 6 Boyfriend have inorganic physiology due to being data?

Using Glitchtrap (data character) as a reference, yeah. Bf would probably also have resistance to all the stuff Spirit does.

He'd be 10-C in the key tho.

Pico's School isn't controversial due to anything sexual, but rather the general edginess and subject matter.
I mean, we literally have have that one german have a profile. Not him in real life, of course, but I don't think you can get much more extreme than that. The first Pico was immature in it's humor, but I'm sure it can get a pass.

Then, yes. Though I guess he must have 2 keys, his canon counterpart (Pico school) and his FNF counterpart. Something like with Captain Falcon and his smash counterpart.
Nah, it'd probably be two seprate profiles. Pico has already become different enough to establish himself as his own character than just a crossover guest character like C. Falcon or all those Soul Caliber characters like Link and Yoda.

Being hard wouldn't really give a tier lol, and he's not even in the game, he's a mod.

He did crack a wall though.
Even if he’s not in the game, I’d give him an unknown tier because it’s unknown if he actually cracked a wall or if he cracked a wall into another reality

So we've talked about Pico and Skid/Pump, but what about the other guest characters?

Tankman could gave a profile from TANKMEN.

Henry Stickmin and Hatsune Miku have profiles already.

Cassette Girl has no feats, apperently she's just an artist's OC.

DDLC characters and the Among Us Impostor have profiles, since both of those have been said to be possible future additions I believe? Not sure?

Wait, DDLC and among us was in FNF?
I know it's likely meant the week 5 where was a lot of guests but I haven't seen them.
Although about Tankman we only know that he will be in the game, but we just haven't seen him(especially since I guess we're separating profiles from canon and crossovers where most of guests doesn't have something for getting stats or abilities).

Wait, DDLC and among us was in FNF?
I know it's likely meant the week 5 where was a lot of guests but I haven't seen them.
Oh no, they aren't in Week 5 or even confirmed, I just think I remember Phantom Arcade or NinjaMuffin mention them since they're Newgrounds/Itch.io icons. Could be wrong though, can't confirm it.

Last edited:
Oh no, I just think I remember Phantom Arcade or NinjaMuffin mention them since they're Newgrounds/Itch.io icons. Could be wrong though, can't confirm it.
Ok, I relooked on the week 5 and not found among us or DDLC. Though there's still Henry Stickmin as one who represents flash games. Hatsune Miku, Pico and I guess bunch of Newgrounds reps. There's also one familiar face which I saw somewhere on YouTube but I can't remember him(he's drooling in pic) .

So i'm working on the Tankman profile. Does giving him a 10-A rating and Weapon Mastery due to him being a soldier sound good?

We aren't scaling the fnf characters off of tankman, right?

Also, DDLC and Among Us haven't been confirmed at all, but the Impostor is being highly rumored and I saw a Monika mod over Senpai. That's it.

Back