• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Good luck making matches when you'll get little to no support from nnt's side

Gonna be You vs Bc supporters and you know how that goes

It's considered hiding calculations.
I mean.

Fiddick Is Lightspeed, Percy Is capable of beating him should we give priority to a VSBW and say that Percy has better reactions than Chaos Arthur ?

Anyway, Chaos Arthur intercepted and blitzed casually Percival therefore he actually also has the feat.

Everything is nowadays, apparently.
This Is bs and this Time it’s not like Guila’s calc Chaos actually has the feat so it has to be accepted

i don’t see why VSBW rules should supersede manga logic, feats and canon statements it makes no sense to assume Percy has faster reactions than Arthur when the dude dickslapped him With 0 diff
Maybe just make another thread about using this calculation in a few days.
Yeah

It's not. You just have to read the profile more carefully.

It's Class T mostly for scaling to other characters. He is way inferior to Escanor overall.

I just realised I just 'it's supposed to be Class G'.

I meant to say 'it's supposed to be Class T'.

I already made the Class T changes to Zeldris' profile.

For a few seconds and with his entire body before getting god stomped. Ominous Nebula itself is a one-shot gap above Zel.

Anyway, he's Class T regardless. So I don't care at all to continue this.

For a few seconds and with his entire body before getting god stomped. Ominous Nebula itself is a one-shot gap above Zel.

Sorry I sent that message before I read your previous message

What type of magic do you think Ban possesses? Currently, the description of 9 types doesn't really suit Ban
Stealth type i guess, but it's not mainly his power. His zero sign are clearly stealth type when he can approach demon without they can realize even demon have extrasensory hundreds of miles. He also approaching demon king without demon king realize when he saved hawk.

Stealth type i guess, but it's not mainly his power. His zero sign are clearly stealth type when he can approach demon without they can realize even demon have extrasensory hundreds of miles. He also approaching demon king without demon king realize when he saved hawk.
I thought so too, but that's just a sub power. I'm thinking about a case where Nakaba would recton his power to match the current description

This Is bs and this Time it’s not like Guila’s calc Chaos actually has the feat so it has to be accepted

i don’t see why VSBW rules should supersede manga logic, feats and canon statements it makes no sense to assume Percy has faster reactions than Arthur when the dude dickslapped him With 0 diff

Yeah
Will you help?

Quick question, if Arthur has High 6-A durability when possessed does that mean Lance has High 6-A AP (He pierced through Chaos possessed Arthur’s chest) which would mean current Mel somewhat scales to H 6-A

Back