• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of reality warpers Gremmy vs Chaos Arthur(4 knights) finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthur
Vs
Gremmy
SBA
4km away
Speed equal
Can Gremmy get out of Chaos dimensions ?

Else Chaos could mind manip him and use his thought based powers against him using Cath’s futures

Meteorites won’t work on Chaos

Outer space won’t work
Guns won’t work
Though based erasure Is not in character against people as strong as him iirc
He has no feats of Resistance against illusions iirc

I don’t really see him winning against Arthur especially With Chaos passive protection

Can Gremmy get out of Chaos dimensions ?

Else Chaos could mind manip him and use his thought based powers against him using Cath’s futures

Meteorites won’t work on Chaos

Outer space won’t work
Guns won’t work
Though based erasure Is not in character against people as strong as him iirc
He has no feats of Resistance against illusions iirc

I don’t really see him winning against Arthur especially With Chaos passive protection
We should let the bleach supporters argue as well.

We need to ask whether Gremmy started with thought-based EE? @Deceived3596

(I think) Gremmy probably starts with EE or Death Manipulation.

Arthur can't do anything if Gremmy starts with EE.

Nonexistence Erasure (Nature: Type 1 and 3 - Aspect: Type 1 and 3 - Gremmy can erase objects and people from existence through his imagination. This erasure is potent enough to erase Guenael Lee from existence despite the fact he's completely unaffected after erasing his very own existence from reality with "The Vanishing Point", with his "existence" containing his soul, mind and body.

Last edited:
We need to ask whether Gremmy started with thought-based EE? @Deceived3596

(I think) Gremmy probably starts with EE or Death Manipulation.

Arthur can't do anything if Gremmy starts with EE.

Nonexistence Erasure (Nature: Type 1 and 3 - Aspect: Type 1 and 3 - Gremmy can erase objects and people from existence through his imagination. This erasure is potent enough to erase Guenael Lee from existence despite the fact he's completely unaffected after erasing his very own existence from reality with "The Vanishing Point", with his "existence" containing his soul, mind and body.
He never ever used it against strong opponents he didn’t even try against Kenpachi so i’d say it’s not really in character Also Chaos Is an abstract being that Is linked to the concept of Chaos idek if Gremmy could erase him

In fact Sealing Chaos does not really seal Chaos due to it’s nature.

Erasing Chaos Arthur Would not be erasing him due to his nature.

He also Would have to Forget Chaos existence which is quite literally impossible

He never ever used it against strong opponents he didn’t even try against Kenpachi
Gremmy didn't do this to Kenpachi because Kenpachi wanted Gremmy to prove his strength with his brutal strength. That's the whole story of their fight. There's no reason why Gremmy shouldn't use her abilities like he does to everyone but Kenpachi for obvious reasons.

Gremmy didn't do this to Kenpachi because Kenpachi wanted Gremmy to prove his strength with his brutal strength. That's the whole story of their fight. There's no reason why Gremmy shouldn't use her abilities like he does to everyone but Kenpachi for obvious reasons.
I don’t really think he starts off with EE

Gremmy didn't do this to Kenpachi because Kenpachi wanted Gremmy to prove his strength with his brutal strength. That's the whole story of their fight.
Yachiru wasn’t erased
Kenpachi either

He went for Cookie bones and meteorites and shit against both of them.
He only erased a way weaker dude to joke about his ability that let him get erased from memories etc…
There's no reason why Gremmy shouldn't use her abilities like he does to everyone but Kenpachi for obvious reasons.
Everyone? Like who ? Yachiru wanted the smoke and didn’t get erased it’s not his first move at all.

Also where did you see this « won’t use my abilities to prove my strength » narrative ?

He even said something like « I won’t even use a finger I’ll try to kill you only inside my mind »

He even went fully desperate but didn’t even think about using EE.

Also forgetting a whole concept he participates to is weird, can he even EE abstract beings ?

Can he forget Chaos while causing Chaos ?

Following.

Also, for the love of everything holy, if someone says that stupid "he didn't use it against Kenpachi, therenfor, he can't use it against people stronger than him" statement again, i'm going to explode.

Following.

Also, for the love of everything holy, if someone says that stupid "he didn't use it against Kenpachi, therenfor, he can't use it against people stronger than him" statement again, i'm going to explode.
Nah I meant it more like he didn’t really use it in character to kill Kenpachi or Yachiru the only moment he used it was to mock the random dude’s power.

Not his first fighting move, not really in character, his EE is based on forgetting existence you can’t forget Chaos while trying to cause Chaos.

Following.

Also does Gremmy resist Illusions ?
Can he resist « King’s authority » ?
Can he resist Arthur’s corruption?
Can he dodge BFR?
Can he avoid getting absorbed ?
Can he erase abstract characters ?

All I can see for now is that Gremmy might not even use EE as a first move.

Even if he did he would not be able to EE Chaos.
As long as you think about destruction, cause havoc or panic you think about Chaos.
If he can’t forget Chaos he can’t erase Arthur.

Edit: Arthur also transcends life and Death, death Manip won’t work @CodeCCLL

Last edited:
Can he forget Chaos while causing Chaos ?
Can he erase abstract characters ?
Gremmy literally erased the existence of nothingness.
Even if it's something abstract, it won't exist if Gremmy imagines it doesn't exist.
Also, where exactly is the Abstract stuff in Arthur's profile?
Edit: Arthur also transcends life and Death, death Manip won’t work @CodeCCLL
This is a reference to his physical regeneration.
Gremmy kills at Astral Level.
Also does Gremmy resist Illusions ?
Can he resist « King’s authority » ?
Can he resist Arthur’s corruption?
Can he dodge BFR?
Can he avoid getting absorbed ?
How many of these abilities can affect souls? Or how many of these abilities are passive or thought-based?

Gremmy literally erased the existence of nothingness.
Somebody that erase himself from memories etc… he still exists.

Mb after seeing his profile it looks like he can vanish from reality no one can perceive him which cause the erasure from memories.

Gremmy still couldn’t forget Chaos while causing Chaos it’s a contradiction.
Even if it's something abstract, it won't exist if Gremmy imagines it doesn't exist.
So Gremmy would cause Chaos.

Also, where exactly is the Abstract stuff in Arthur's profile?
Look at abstract existence etc…
This is a reference to his physical regeneration.
Gremmy kills at Astral Level.
Arthur transcends life and death idk why we should assume it’s just regen ?
How many of these abilities can affect souls? Or how many of these abilities are passive or thought-based?
Chaos main power is thought based

Last edited:
Following.

I forgot to mention this is for 7th placement on the top 10 strongest list Gremmy vs chaos Arthur

Arthur transcends life and death idk why we should assume it’s just regen ?
Because that's the case according to the scan on Arthur's profile.
Look at abstract existence etc…
I don't see Abstract Existence in Arthur's profile.

Also, what you're saying doesn't really make sense. If Arthur can exist as long as Chaos exists, Arthur must have Immortality Type 8.

I don't know anything about Nanatsu, I would appreciate if someone who knows both verses can help.

I don't see Abstract Existence in Arthur's profile.
Also, what you're saying doesn't really make sense. If Arthur can exist as long as Chaos exists, Arthur must have Immortality Type 8.
The profiles are shit most of the hax aren’t even on profiles…
I don't know anything about Nanatsu, I would appreciate if someone who knows both verses can help.
This will just turn around « does Gremmy use that as a first move » and « It is based on forgetting someone out of existence, can he forget Chaos while having the will to cause Chaos? »

I think this vs is kinda useless…

Can he even resist King’s authority ?

The profiles are shit most of the hax aren’t even on profiles…

This will just turn around « does Gremmy use that as a first move » and « It is based on forgetting someone out of existence, can he forget Chaos while having the will to cause Chaos? »

I think this vs is kinda useless…

Can he even resist King’s authority ?
What is the King's authority?

What is the King's authority?
In his presence his opponents will be paralyzed and unable to use their powers the only people able to attack him were:
Tristan due to being in a berzerk state
Meliodas due to being superior to Arthur and his resistances to mind Manip
Lancelot due to being superior to Arthur.

but it’s not in profile for now so idek if we should use it

This just shouldn’t be done.

If kings authority is that good stacked on with type 8 immortality but isn’t on page and Gremmy’s broken ee isn’t his go to then I don’t see what’s letting gremmy win this.

If kings authority is that good stacked on with type 8 immortality but isn’t on page and Gremmy’s broken ee isn’t his go to then I don’t see what’s letting gremmy win this.
Wouldn’t he EE if his attacks are not working eventually?

Gremmy may not even be able to erase Chaos.

it’s a stomp Speedster please close this.
Wouldn’t he EE if his attacks are not working eventually?
He would be mind maniped, sealed, absorbed, forced to suicide before he even think about EE.

Two real fights and he didn’t even try to erase them despite being desperate and using his imagination the entire fight.

Are you allowed to argue abilities not on profile though? I think theirs a rule against that if not get a staff to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back