• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Absorption.

Miasma exudes from Meliodas' power and negative emotions, and Melascula used it to empower skeletons. So becoming more powerful isn't really anything.

Absorption.

Miasma exudes from Meliodas' power and negative emotions, and Melascula used it to empower skeletons. So becoming more powerful isn't really anything.
I meant when Elizabeth removed all the miasma Melascula turned back into a snake which is then revealed to be her true form and it was the demon realm miasma that turned her into high ranking demon. Also it seems that Melascula has a secret power that would have beaten the sins.

I meant when Elizabeth removed all the miasma Melascula turned back into a snake which is then revealed to be her true form and it was the demon realm miasma that turned her into high ranking demon.
That's just all types of purification.
Also it seems that Melascula has a secret power that would have beaten the sins.
It's not secret as such. It's just her magical abilities that she normally uses.

Absorption.

Also accelerator profile puts varies with vector shield. Could the same work for revenge counter on Meliodas profile?

I am talking about the miasma that was able to turn a snake into a high ranking demon what ability would that be?
I'm saying it's not a power for the miasma, just demons becoming stronger by absorbing it.
Also shouldn’t Melascula get teleportation negation?
Yes.
Also accelerator profile puts varies with vector shield. Could the same work for revenge counter on Meliodas profile?
Accelerator greatly increases the strength of the attacks and other stuff that's kind of specific to his powers.

I'm saying it's not a power for the miasma, just demons becoming stronger by absorbing it.

Yes.

Accelerator greatly increases the strength of the attacks and other stuff that's kind of specific to his powers.
So all demons get absorption? Yeah but the same is for revenge counter it varies depending on the damage he takes which could just be damage boost.

No, get real ~ MajiNierre556
images

Another fun fact about the spell.

The stars are usually non-visible because of DK's storm. But Chandler never dispelled his true night, and the stars are actually still there when he combined into Original Demon. So, it's the same magic despite certain misconceptions, and all OG Demon did was make a storm and (possibly) expand the night's range.

It's broad daylight in the rest of Britannia, and Mael sweeps it away. So, I guess he swept a not too inconsiderable chunk of the night sky away in the process.

4-A Mael, fr fr.

Another fun fact about the spell.

The stars are non-visible because of DK's storm. But Chandler never dispelled his true night, and the stars are actually still there when he combined into Original Demon. So, it's the same magic despite certain misconceptions.

It's broad daylight in the rest of Britannia, and Mael sweeps it away.

I guess he swept a chunk of the night sky away in the process.

4-A Mael, fr fr.
Anyway I assume that you are being sarcastic. Anyway how’s your progress been?

The profile changes are done, but I can't actually finish the last 4 because of stupid source code bullshit.

I'll probably just do the 4KoA stuff (which is basically done) and leave those for last.

The profile changes are done, but I can't actually finish the last 4 because of stupid source code bullshit.

I'll probably just do the 4KoA stuff (which is basically done) and leave those for last.
What are the last 4? Out of curiosity. Please try and work on grand cross profile when your done.

Try asking about how to finish the source code maybe the other mods can help

Last edited:
Back