• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It's considered hiding calculations.
Also I think all high ranking should get resistance to ESP like Meliodas charges in front of Ludociel without him being sensed by everyone else their. Then Chadler sneaks up on the sins and none could sense him. Then cusack jumps in front of ludoceil without being sensed and etc

Also I think all high ranking should get resistance to ESP like Meliodas charges in front of Ludociel without him being sensed by everyone else their. Then Chadler sneaks up on the sins and none could sense him. Then cusack jumps in front of ludoceil without being sensed and etc
I planned that, but it was rejected.

Maybe we can do that with 4KoA when there's more meat to the profiles.
Thoughts?
Let’s make a thread to see if is will get accepted also please help with ongoing nnt crts and please make the grand cross and 4 knights profiles please and thank you

I'm not doing the Grand Cross stuff, besides some editing and turning them into pages.

You need to actually need to make them semi-decent before I do anything.

Sound outlier tbh,
I mean how he can be that fast in those moment with that close distance between the tentacles and elizabeth, while dk tentacles repeatly blitzing all of them including mael and king

Don't see how exactly that makes it an outlier when we know for a fact that

1. King was close to running out of magic as stated later on

2. Mael is definitely fighting way more than 10 minutes after noon so his power would be slowly decreasing.

Unless This Gowther feat is contradicted I don't see how it's an outlier.

Mael didn't even have Sunshine when he stomped Gowther, and could almost be beaten by weakened Tarmiel and Sariel in that state, whereas the Near-Noon Mael that DK stomped could obliterate OG Demon after he surpassed Ludoshel.

Plus, that's just two of the contradictions we brought up.

Mael didn't even have Sunshine when he stomped Gowther, and could almost be beaten by weakened Tarmiel and Sariel in that state, whereas the Near-Noon Mael that DK stomped could obliterate OG Demon after he surpassed Ludoshel.

Plus, that's just two of the contradictions we brought up.
Thoughts?

Can you please stop asking that every single day?

I told you, P&A is happening later.

That doesn't make sense, imo.

The Commandments exist on the same plane that the Demon King does, as they're a receptacle for his consciousness. When DK Meliodas was de-possessed, the Commandments stayed in the same area, and when he was killed in Britannia, he died overall.

His body is (potentially, mind you) the only thing that exists in a separate realm.

Maybe it's possible that, for example, if 50% DK was obliterated, he could survive remotely through the Commandments. But we haven't seen him do that.

That doesn't make sense, imo.

The Commandments exist on the same plane that the Demon King does, as they're a receptacle for his consciousness. When DK Meliodas was de-possessed, the Commandments stayed in the same area, and when he was killed in Britannia, he died overall.

His body is (potentially, mind you) the only thing that exists in a separate realm.

Maybe it's possible that, for example, if 50% DK was obliterated, he could survive remotely through the Commandments. But we haven't seen him do that.
What about likely type 9 or possibly? I mean he takes vessels and make avatars while his true body is still in purgatory that’s what type 9 immortality is.

Disagree with even possibly.

Emphasis on where they can be killed. It's not immortality if he can be killed somewhat normally (as he's killed in the series, anyway).

Back