• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

The profile changes are done, but I can't actually finish the last 4 because of stupid source code bullshit.

I'll probably just do the 4KoA stuff (which is basically done) and leave those for last.
If this Zeldris is 412 Teratons in base, that means his enchanted attack is 4.12 petatons. That would also make dahila's durability 4.12 petatons in his armored chasteifol form.

Then 2nd Demon Mark destroyed his armor with a punch so he should be 4.12 petatons.

Would that mean the Supreme Deity should also be 4.12 petatons since she stated that Meliodas would've needed his true magic to defeat her singlehandedly? If yes then her durability should be 8.24 petatons for surviving her FC attack. And her barriers should be 41.2 petatons for taking an Enchanted hit from Meliodas

Actually come to think of it this is 50% Supreme Deity because she doesn't have her Graces. So Full power Supreme Deity could be Multi Continent level, which means characters like 100% Demon King, The One and The One Ultimate could scale to this value. Does this work?

Word for Word, Bar for Bar

Speedster, that's my argument thank you very much and we've discussed this. That leads to circular scaling.

Word for Word, Bar for Bar

Speedster, that's my argument thank you very much and we've discussed this. That leads to circular scaling.
Why though?
Okay Quick fix for CBL Scaling

Demon Realm Invasion

1st Demon Mark Zeldris: 206 Tt(Downscaled from 2nd Mark Zeldris) -(High 6-B)

Enchanted 1st Mark Zeldris: 2.06 Pt (6-A)

Dahila's Armour Form Durability: At least2.06Pt(6-A)

2nd Demon Mark Meliodas: At least 2.06Pt (6-A)

Supreme Deity Fight

2nd Demon Mark Zeldris: 2.06 Pt(6-A), 20.6 with Enchantments (High 6-A)

2nd Demon Mark Meliodas: 2.06 Pt(6-A), 20.6 with Enchantments (High 6-A)

50% Supreme Deity: At least 2.06Pt(6-A), 4.16 Pt Durability(6-A+). 20.6Pt Durability with Barriers (High 6-A)

Tyrant Killing= 82.4 Pt (High 6-A)

Other Characters who scale to this

2.06 Pt
= King, Ban, Cath Palug, Wild (6-A)

4.12 PT= Escanor, 100% Deities (6-A+)

I'm really considering 2 keys for this movie. Zeldris goes from struggling with Dahila to keeping up with Meliodas who dominated Dahila, and is fighting against the Supreme Deity

Gonna test my Luck here

2nd Mark Meliodas: 2.06 Pt (6-A)

1st Mark Meliodas: 1.03 Pt (6-A)

Base Meliodas: 515 Tt (High 6-B)

Shouldn’t SD get durability negation since her curses causes bad things to happen to Elizabeth despite her massive durability(like dying to rocks and etc) also should the SD curse also have probability manipulation it causes misfortune towards elizabeth?
I think we're adding that in one of the hax CRTs.

Back