• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

someone said he "created" the moon idk how i feel about it but that wasnt stated and if it was thats a big ass moon

Honestly the way they describe what's happening doesn't seem akin to a fast rotation of the earth anyway. It's more like he made it night time withhis magic

He did not create the moon, once again, Chandler covered the sky with darkness, which we see functions extremely similar to clouds

That's all it is, you can't quantify creating a veil of darkness as darkness has no mass

we know he didnt , look ima make the crt for both galand and chanlder in one so we can be done with it in one go. that kool?

thats where we have issues. IT cant be the clouds if theres a big ass moon right there. And if you wanna go around and ssay he created the moon thats just worse xd
can everyone go the link , i need some calc members but cant find them

But DemonGodMitchAubin says it's cloud, what I am saying is that if it was cloud the moon wouldn't be visible as it would cover it
Oh its not clouds, From I see looking at it. It's more like a disappearing of the sky cuz we still see clouds while its dark.
image0.jpg

Oh its not clouds, From I see looking at it. It's more like a disappearing of the sky cuz we still see clouds while its dark.
image0.jpg
The position of the earth to the sun is what makes the day and night. So it is impossible to make the cloud simple disappear without out affect the position of the earth

The position of the earth to the sun is what makes the day and night. So it is impossible to make the cloud simple disappear without out affect the position of the earth
It's a verse with magic, pretty much anything can happen, you can just argue Chandler made a sky box like in a video game

and you would still need to add the fact that theres a moon and stars , thats the main issue
Well I see no evidence to assume he rotated the Earth, created a Moon, or created Stars

Jellal does the same thing in Fairy Tail, he turns day time to night time, it's an unquantifiable feat that has no solid formula that can apply to it

That is your assumption because he can't control anything about that magic and it activates on his own instead of being at will.
Yes, and what you've said is also an assumption.

Currently, we don't have enough information, and so I'm working with what we've seen to reach the conclusion that I did. If Percy shows that he can produce that amount of magic on his own, then great! But let's not rush to conclusions with such little information.

Yes, and what you've said is also an assumption.

Currently, we don't have enough information, and so I'm working with what we've seen to reach the conclusion that I did. If Percy shows that he can produce that amount of magic on his own, then great! But let's not rush to conclusions with such little information.
Not really, look the new chapter, Percival re-did the same thing again against Ironside. I told you but you didn't listen.

dammit that ending... didnt like it.. on to next week

question has anyone had any issues with the series so far? personally i think its good , pacing is ok

we use the offcial ones tho, ive seen demon use them all the time. Not sure where u been xd

Well that doesn't matter when it is said to be the same as real life Brittania, the climate and ecosystem may be different, but the size is the same as IRL Britannia

Back