• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Uh slight problem with Guila's page I think, she's stated to have hurt a gray demon and they are listed as City lvl yet her ap is at least large town lvl, why?

Before we get into that....I must know who that girl is in you pfp

Hey I'm working on Percivals sandbox and I'm wondering if ya think the energy cloak thing he was in when he fought Talisker should be its own form?

Looking on *********** it seems it's released every 7 days, so probably 7 or 8 days depending on how trans come out maybe sunday or monday?

Arthur IS Chaos so makes no sense.
The movie will probably give us a motivation since ALL races are waging war on humans again.
Yeah, let's hope that there is a motivation in the movie which is likely since he seems to cry in the trailer.

chapters out, seems like their doing the "sealed demons" again , well maybe we gotta wait one more chapter

Hey I'm working on Percivals sandbox and I'm wondering if ya think the energy cloak thing he was in when he fought Talisker should be its own form?
For the time being, I think it should be classified as something different.

I think Nasiens potion boosted his magic in that instance. It's even noted that his magic was different from the last time.

So I'm guessing Meliodas (King of Liones) is the one who sent Sin out to find all the 4KoA. Arthur's Knights know it's them who are doing this and have gathered the peices of the CoED to seal Meliodas away?

I think Nasiens potion boosted his magic in that instance. It's even noted that his magic was different from the last time.
Have u seen my sandbox? i guess i can change it to being just like magical armor or something.

Naw, there is nothing that indicates that.

Have u seen my sandbox? i guess i can change it to being just like magical armor or something.
Honestly, I think it would be best to wait another arc or two so we get to see his magic some more.

I think against Talisker, his magic was boosted because of the potion, that's why he was overflowing with so much magic, compared to the first time where he only has enough magic to either spread a thin layer over his whole body, or focus it on his hands.

Also this "Energy Blade: Creates a massive energy blade causing multiple slashes to his opponent with one slash."

It didn't happen in one slash, it was multiple slashes (9 slashes going by Percival saying "bap" that many times).
Naw, there is nothing that indicates that.
There is though. After he drank the potion, he became highly energetic, exclaiming that he can "feel the power surging through him from head to toe".

Later, he goes on to activate his magic in the fight, with it being specifically noted that he producing way more than the first time, along with it visually overflowing like crazy.

We can wait to see what happens when he's next in a fight, but I highly doubt he will be producing the same amounts of magic as he did against Talisker.

Honestly, I think it would be best to wait another arc or two so we get to see his magic some more.

I think against Talisker, his magic was boosted because of the potion, that's why he was overflowing with so much magic, compared to the first time where he only has enough magic to either spread a thin layer over his whole body, or focus it on his hands.

Also this "Energy Blade: Creates a massive energy blade causing multiple slashes to his opponent with one slash."

It didn't happen in one slash, it was multiple slashes (9 slashes going by Percival saying "bap" that many times).

There is though. After he drank the potion, he became highly energetic, exclaiming that he can "feel the power surging through him from head to toe".

Later, he goes on to activate his magic in the fight, with it being specifically noted that he producing way more than the first time, along with it visually overflowing like crazy.

We can wait to see what happens when he's next in a fight, but I highly doubt he will be producing the same amounts of magic as he did against Talisker.
That is your assumption because he can't control anything about that magic and it activates on his own instead of being at will. And there are ZERO statements about the relevance of that potion during the fight and we know that the effect is literally extremely short. (Nasien doing a single move then it was gone)

His magic power grow more powerful after each fight, it constantly evolves.

Last edited:
He clearly can control it to the point where he's able to form constructs with it so he has control over it.

He clearly can control it to the point where he's able to form constructs with it so he has control over it.
We will see it in this current arc because he didn't know how to activate or deactivate at will yet.

As soon as it is activated by luck or a dangerous situation, he knows how to more or less use but we know that he is scratching the surface of his magic power, he still has a long way to go.

tbh lets not make the same mistake with NNT, lets write down all the feats but dont add anything till its over cuz with NNT we had alot of redones due to nabaka retconing shit

question can we look into galand/merlin teleport again? i was reading and when she was teleporting vivian she was literally going around britinna like it was childs play. A neg diff feat that galand easily countered while doing so , it seems like merlin got "blitz" i think we gotta look at it one more time

Yea. I agree it is wank but I don't think it is the clouds that is the factor for night time cause of the moon
so should we take another look at chandlers night feat? we did see the moon , so how does that happen without rotating earth or something?

edit- i googled it seems earth has to rotate for night to happen

Last edited:
Yeah I agree with both. Galand's feat is much much faster and he dodged it when the spell was right on his face. Besides, why would Merlin use a lesser spell on Galand when he was the most terrifying threat they had found so far as the SDS. She clearly wasn't holding back. If anything, it was a stronger spell than the one which sent Vivian flying to a snowy country or to another time zone.

The Chandler feat puts a moon in the sky and I doubt there are several moons in NNT verse. They can probably pull those feats not regularly, but with very specific magic techniques like this one. I doubt this can be a reason to scale other characters, but I'm open to new thoughts.

so should we take another look at chandlers night feat? we did see the moon , so how does that happen without rotating earth or something?

edit- i googled it seems earth has to rotate for night to happen
are you sure its not an effect of the ability to make night time happen? Or was there an indication that the earth rotated?

if its an ability to just turn morning to night , thats still a big feat and he does it like 3 times in the series so we cant write it off

Yeah I agree with both. Galand's feat is much much faster and he dodged it when the spell was right on his face. Besides, why would Merlin use a lesser spell on Galand when he was the most terrifying threat they had found so far as the SDS. She clearly wasn't holding back. If anything, it was a stronger spell than the one which sent Vivian flying to a snowy country or to another time zone.

The Chandler feat puts a moon in the sky and I doubt there are several moons in NNT verse. They can probably pull those feats not regularly, but with very specific magic techniques like this one. I doubt this can be a reason to scale other characters, but I'm open to new thoughts.
yes years ago, we didnt think much about it but now its time to get new opinions .

if its an ability to just turn morning to night , thats still a big feat and he does it like 3 times in the series so we cant write it off
It's unquantifiable pretty much, he basically covers the sky in a certain area with a cloud like Darkness that can be physically dispersed if directly targeted

"cloud like darkness" dont make the moon appear
i hate how showing scans is harder than the last forum xd

Would just be hax then right? either way should make a crt for this to resolve it.

Well how do you think we should quantify the feat? Because to me it is basically unquantifiable

Also we're not assuming he stopped the rotation of the Earth

ok so i googled and this is what they gave me , idk math so idk what this means xd... depending on what yall think we can make a crt

"As the Earth has a period of about 23.93 hours, it has an angular velocity of 7.29×10−5 rad/s. The Earth has a moment of inertia, I = 8.04×1037 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.138×1029 J."

Back