• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Here goes. DK spent 100 misslions years in purgatory so it's possible he got stronger or weaker but it's one or the other.
Already addressed that in the first comment.
Why would DK give Zeldris all his power?
I never said that, and blatantly claimed the opposite. You have this habit of ignoring what I actually wrote.
He didn't he lent him a portion of it it could even be 5 or 10% so it's nothing too big stop bringing it up it's not like he gave him half or Zeldris would solo the verse.
Again, I never said it was massive.

It wouldn’t be that small, as Zeldris with his second mark (which doubles his power) could briefly hold off The One, and God is a large enough amp to bring him from 61k to somewhere around the 160k range (since he was fighting Ludo).
Even Merlin and Diane damaged DK zeldris so unless you say Meliodas is weaker them he obviously should scale.
When? Doesn’t Merlin complain that she’s not even doing the remotest damage?

Also, all you’re doing here is drastically lowering the scaling chain.
DK and supreme diety confirms that true magic Meliodas surpasses them this and this
I still can’t see the time stamps, but I know what you’re talking about.

Yes, True Magic Meliodas surpasses both 50% deities. I never contested that.
She also says would you kill your lovers mother too?
She says ‘would you attempt’. She’s not fearing for her life here, she’s chastising Meliodas for even attempting such a thing.
The FC thing could be a feat and used for scaling.
I may be misremembering the scene, but didn’t it explode at a distance?
the one mael<50 SD so yes it does matter.
But Meliodas’ resistances are also considerably upscaled.
What's to say she wasn't spaming arrow of salvation?
What’s to say she was? They typically mention attack names.
Mael one shotted Derieri so it's very potent.
Because he had 3 Commandments + his base power, and Estarossa/PT Base Meliodas alone could kill or severely injure her.
There abities makes it hard to damage them as seen with the sins against the DK and SD since there normal attacks weren't effective.
Everyone was still unable to do damage with attacks that these abilities couldn’t counter.

I never said that, and blatantly claimed the opposite. You have this habit of ignoring what I actually wrote.

It wouldn’t be that small, as Zeldris with his second mark (which doubles his power) could briefly hold off The One, and God is a large enough amp to bring him from 61k to somewhere around the 160k range (since he was fighting Ludo).

She says ‘would you attempt’. She’s not fearing for her life here, she’s chastising Meliodas for even attempting such a thing.

Because he had 3 Commandments + his base power, and Estarossa/PT Base Meliodas alone could kill or severely injure her.

Everyone was still unable to do damage with attacks that these abilities couldn’t counter.
Here barely damage, barely damage, magic attack, here, here, here. Anyway Am Meliodas is stronger than base escanor. here. SD survived her FC attack with no damage and took no damage from kin's sunflower. here here here here Meliodas blitzs the one ultimate escanor. here Meliodas and the sins damage prime demon king badly.Meliodas is in the front of it all. So he is comparably to escanor. Meliodas does all this in assault mode so he is relative to the one ultimate escanor.

Here barely damage, barely damage, magic attack, here, here, here. Anyway Am Meliodas is stronger than base escanor. here. SD survived her FC attack with no damage and took no damage from kin's sunflower. here here here here Meliodas blitzs the one ultimate escanor. here Meliodas and the sins damage prime demon king badly.Meliodas is in the front of it all. So he is comparably to escanor. Meliodas does all this in assault mode so he is relative to the one ultimate escanor.
AM Meliodas doesn't have feats against the Demon King
Read the scans, please.

I mean if we really want to consider the scaling, everyone scales to the Demon King because of how badly his ass gets kicked

I mean Diane was last reported as 51,000 and yet she's fighting some deity who makes 201,000 people look fodder

I mean if we really want to consider the scaling, everyone scales to the Demon King because of how badly his ass gets kicked

I mean Diane was last reported as 51,000 and yet she's fighting some deity who makes 201,000 people look fodder
It was emotional amps and she did no visibly damage whereas Meliodas is causing DK zeldris to bleed even king and ban and escanor.

He crossed the line. Now what should we do?
IbZhipJ.jpg

Honestly Nakaba wasn't exactly subtle with the shota and lolicon content (I mean just look at King and Elaine) but that newest chapter alongside Percival grabbing up a girl's breasts in an older chapter, I dunno about that one chief. There's fanservice and then there's a "pattern".

Don't get me wrong, people have different preconceptions on what is considered benign and perceive reality differently when it comes to certain types of standards (personal moral compass and cultural appropriation) but I'll be lying if I said that newest chapter didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

I know its fiction but still... some tact goes a long way.

Only thing about the chapter that I didn't like was the thought that big dude could potentially be the reincarnation of Escanor.....dude's design looks fodder.

Hope it's a fake out. Also interested in the last part, could that girl be a fairy ? If so, I wonder if she's related to anyone. Overall alright chapter

Exactly it's the eos sins so it's fine they can scale to Dk zeldris somewhat except gowther

Exactly it's the eos sins so it's fine they can scale to Dk zeldris somewhat except gowther

What do you think?

Demon King possessing Zeldris is said to have the same power as his prime, I don't think he means just 50%
I didn't suggest otherwise.
I don't see any damage.
Again, I don't see damage. And the characters say he's virtually unscathed.
That's a scan of him damaging 3 of them.
He rips off Gelda's head. So clearly it's just her fangs that can do this kind of damage. If anything, I think this just proves he has a weakness to sharp objects, which is why King can sometimes do moderate damage when he doesn't use beam attacks.
Already addressed that.
Anyway Am Meliodas is stronger than base escanor.
According to what? Also, Escanor was still inferior to DK until he became the One. If anything, this makes damaging Zeldris DK less impressive because he's a glass cannon that Escanor can severely injure while weaker than him.
He's literally unscathed in the next panel.
SD survived her FC attack with no damage and took no damage from kin's sunflower.
And?
We, again, see no damage.
I'm not including Escanor because he's explicitly capable of trading blows with Zel DK as the One.
Meliodas blitzs the one ultimate escanor. here
Speed =/= power. Also, they keep up with each other later, so I think it's more than likely that Escanor just isn't going at full speed.
Meliodas and the sins damage prime demon king badly. Meliodas is in the front of it all. So he is comparably to escanor. Meliodas does all this in assault mode so he is relative to the one ultimate escanor.
Are you talking about this and this? Because literally all the Sins are just feet behind him, which could easily make it a combo attack like this. It even looks just like the combo they fired before. Also, Zeldris blasted away the Demon King's astral body just before this.

I didn't suggest otherwise.

I don't see any damage.

Again, I don't see damage. And the characters say he's virtually unscathed.

That's a scan of him damaging 3 of them.

He rips off Gelda's head. So clearly it's just her fangs that can do this kind of damage. If anything, I think this just proves he has a weakness to sharp objects, which is why King can sometimes do moderate damage when he doesn't use beam attacks.

Already addressed that.

According to what? Also, Escanor was still inferior to DK until he became the One. If anything, this makes damaging Zeldris DK less impressive because he's a glass cannon that Escanor can severely injure while weaker than him.

He's literally unscathed in the next panel.

And?

We, again, see no damage.

I'm not including Escanor because he's explicitly capable of trading blows with Zel DK as the One.

Speed =/= power. Also, they keep up with each other later, so I think it's more than likely that Escanor just isn't going at full speed.

Are you talking about this and this? Because literally all the Sins are just feet behind him, which could easily make it a combo attack like this. It even looks just like the combo they fired before. Also, Zeldris blasted away the Demon King's astral body just before this.
The sins were able to fight and damage DK Zeldris and take attacks from him so they scale to him somewhat except gowther. Meliodas scales to or above the other sins I literally showed him damaging the prime demon king in assault mode. How can the other sins take attacks and damage prime demon king and Meliodas doesn't scale that's ridiculous. Why would escanor hold back against the demon Zeldris? Anyway, Am meliodas scales to escanor or the other sins. Damage is still damage whether sharp or blunt after all only physical attacks work on the demon king. Did you see the blood loss that king, escanor and ban did to the prime demon king? here No matter your take on it Meliodas scales to or above his fellow sins and they scale to DK zeldris somewhat except gowther.

Back