• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Deadly Sin Revisions(Speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Try to Keep this very brief and no need for long stuff so here we go. So after skimming through some of the major arcs, I've come across and overlooked feat which can and possibly will finally upgrade the speed of the sins.
  • In Chapter 325, in order to save Elizabeth, Meliodas reflects lightning right after coming out of the Mental Plane of Zeldris, this feat is calculated at 5.3% the speed of light which is Sub Relativistic. This is a feat casually preformed by Base Meliodas Post Purgatory. So far it's only been evaluated by one person and would need more evaluation before deciding on who scales to this feat and stuff like that.
  • Secondly, whilst going through stuff in Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Threads, we came across to apparently is a statement by nakaba about Ludociel's Grace.
    IMG_20220223_003609_674.jpg
    IMG_20220223_003632_935.jpg
  • As you can see in the translation, it literally allows him to move with the speed of a flash of light. This should be pretty self explanatory, Ludociel with his grace can move at the speed of light. A character like Zeldris who's stated to surpass flash should get the FTL rating with ominous nebula and we can discuss other possible characters who scale to it. Oh and here are the raw kanjis for people interested in translating this themselves
おんちょう 「恩寵・閃光」 あた う リュドシエルが最高神に与えられた能力のこと。 文字通り、閃光の如き速度で動くことができる。

Update: Seems Like everyone is on board on the Sub Relativistic Train, but not for the Ludoicel statement so far 11 People agree and about 3 people disagree

Last edited:
Someone who speaks the language should translate this since I also put it in a translator and got different results.
That's why I double checked the Kanji and Lightspeed and Flash of Light are very identical

Before I forget I did have someone run it through a person that speaks the language and got the same answer, Speed of a flash of light.

Last edited:
As you can see in the translation, it literally allows him to move with the speed of a flash of light. This should be pretty self explanatory, Ludociel with his grace can move at the speed of light. A character like Zeldris who's stated to surpass flash should get the FTL rating with ominous nebula and we can discuss other possible characters who scale to it.

Wouldn't that be a "Possibly" because Ludociel isn't even sure?

So that's really all that's needed to grant LS for an attack?
Well, we should be a bit critical of how it is applied. I doubt that every single movement or attack of Ludociel's is lightspeed. And it'll introduce some weird scaling implications if everyone comparable is lightspeed... because why would Ludociel even need a speed-enhancing Grace if everyone on their level was already that fast.

I 100% agree with that. Even Diane in Drole’s body tagged Ludoshel while he was trying to kill Derieri and Monspeet before Demon Mel could stop him, yet he was previously using Flash to blitz Derieri.

Well, we should be a bit critical of how it is applied. I doubt that every single movement or attack of Ludociel's is lightspeed. And it'll introduce some weird scaling implications if everyone comparable is lightspeed... because why would Ludociel even need a speed-enhancing Grace if everyone on their level was already that fast.
First: forget about ludociel.
Second: Obviously Ryudoshell wouldn't casually be SOL, even if the Fiddich quote didn't exist.

Base Mel definitely isn’t stronger than the Demon King. We see him get overpowered in Purgatory.

However, since Majinere reminded me, DK Zel said his performance wasn’t far inferior to DK Mel even before absorbing magic from Lake Salisbury. So he is >> Mael.

Base Mel definitely isn’t stronger than the Demon King. We see him get overpowered in Purgatory.

However, DK Zel said his performance wasn’t far inferior to DK Mel even before absorbing magic from Lake Salisbury. So he is >> Mael.
But didn't he wreck the DK with true magic in base form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back