• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

chapters out on read, and it turns out annies magic could be like galand commandment but better. she also has rules ( 7) atm

Could nanashi get limited durability negation here?
Also his slash was going to slice the portal so would it be spacial manipulation and durability negation?
I genuinely did look a while ago (don't ask me for proof, because it was ages ago), since you asked a few times, and I couldn't see such a thing, sorry.

Hell, I only found two normal members (barring you and Makai, ofc) who actually liked Grand Cross, and I can't even remember one of their names.

Maybe try broaching it to someone.

Behemoth is one facet in the new scaling, and character statements exist.

It's thanks to waiting for events to play out that we have Behemoth scaling (whose calcs literally just got accepted and are still in discussion, mind you) at this time rather than jumping into hasty revision thread after hasty revision thread.

No. Frankly, I'm not going to do any of that, except for the 4KoA stuff and changing the verse page after the revisions because we're changing some of the old ratings. I especially couldn't care less about Grand Cross. No offence.
Can this be used for a magical power verse page for nnt?

Could nanashi get limited durability negation here?
That's just cutting things.
Also his slash was going to slice the portal so would it be spacial manipulation and durability negation?
Not sure about spatial manipulation, but that's no reason for dura negation unless there's specific verse mechanics at play.
We don't copy-paste pages.

That's just cutting things.

Not sure about spatial manipulation, but that's no reason for dura negation unless there's specific verse mechanics at play.

We don't copy-paste pages.
Cutting a portal counts for cutting space and that is durability negation for example Yami dimension slash. Shouldn't chandler and cusack get funision like goku and vegeta?

Not necessarily. They actually have to demonstrate the ability to bypass a character's durability by cutting through space.

Sure.

Tristan is a fraud
fraud
noun
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
"he was convicted of fraud"
Or
a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"

All of Tristan's accomplishments have happened on screen and there was no intent to deceive so...

fraud
noun
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
"he was convicted of fraud"
Or
a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"

All of Tristan's accomplishments have happened on screen and there was no intent to deceive so...
You’re a pain in the ass 😭

Back