• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I'm only gonna be doing tiers cuz it's way too much work to edit everything
So going with this:

50% DK, Ban King 189 Exatons
(King was able to affect 100% DK but it wasn’t really much damage so ig i’ll keep Both of them around 50% DK lvl)

100% DK, Escanor, AM Meli 378 Exatons

I dont remember where Diane scale exactly but it’s ≈ Small country lvl

Gowther didn’t amp the final attack Merlin amped them to their limit (idk if the 2x amp can be applied so let’s say it’s not)

The final attack was reflected 12x

Base final attack = 189 + 189 + 378 + 378 (1.134 Zt)
1 FC = 2.268
2 FC = 4.536
3 FC = 9.072
4 FC = 18.144
5 FC = 36.288
6 FC = 72.576
7 FC = 145.152
8 FC = 290.304
9 FC = 580.608
10 FC = 1.161 yt
11 FC = 2.322
12 FC = 4.644 (5-A)

Will it scale in Arthur because Chaos scales to 5-A
So going with this:

(King was able to affect 100% DK but it wasn’t really much damage so ig i’ll keep Both of them around 50% DK lvl)

Gowther didn’t amp the final attack Merlin amped them to their limit (idk if the 2x amp can be applied so let’s say it’s not)

1 FC = 2.268
2 FC = 4.536
3 FC = 9.072
4 FC = 18.144
5 FC = 36.288
6 FC = 72.576
7 FC = 145.152
8 FC = 290.304
9 FC = 580.608
10 FC = 1.161 yt
11 FC = 2.322
12 FC = 4.644 (5-A)

So going with this:

1 FC = 2.268
2 FC = 4.536
3 FC = 9.072
4 FC = 18.144
5 FC = 36.288
6 FC = 72.576
7 FC = 145.152
8 FC = 290.304
9 FC = 580.608
10 FC = 1.161 yt
11 FC = 2.322
12 FC = 4.644 (5-A)
I think it was 13 times
Will it scale in Arthur because Chaos scales to 5-A
Yeah pretty much

question i dont remember if they said anything but isnt it possible for the behemoth to be stronger than the DK? other than meliodas the only thing that got close to rival him was original demon iirc

It doesn't say original demon have power close to original demon, it said his power enough to become demon king right arm subordinate

What I'm asking is about Behemoth and the Demon King, isn't it normal to ask if you are stronger than him to put him to sleep?
I mean it's pretty clearest scan so far, it's literally stated demon king put massive force not hax thing to make behemoth fainted to sleep again while in his half power. It just kindaaaa.....Weird to still ask if demon king stronger or not.

7391076-7213704-yxvtomok.jfif

question i dont remember if they said anything but isnt it possible for the behemoth to be stronger than the DK? other than meliodas the only thing that got close to rival him was original demon iirc
50% DK put him back to sleep so no.

Man how many times are y'all gonna make a hiding a calculation type of calc when the likelihood of it being accepted is not the best

Can i ask why Diane only scales to low 6b even with all her feats? I think at least she should be High 6B currently

Feats :

1: With heavy metal was able to tank attacks from a Transforming 4 commandment Mael which should be stronger than his 3 commandment self

2: .Without droles dance, Easily Damaging the indura of favor which scales above every indura which includes the 2 induras(Monspeet and Derieri) that the archangels in there true bodies where not even able to Harm

3. After the 6 months time skip she was able to not only push back the sd more than anyone but also did noticeable damage no one else could do (though the sd still recovered after I don't think it should take anything away from the feat )

We're waiting for A) a calculation to be updated, and B) the arc to finish.

Other than that, everything is in order.

Diodra apparently was poisoned his mom (Ironside’s wife/Mortlach sister) died during the holy war 16 years ago basically Arthur Is keeping Diodra alive in Camelot.

We also learned that even though Mortlach keeps calling Percy « Ironside’s son » he technically was not the son of his sister

Diodra apparently was poisoned his mom (Ironside’s wife/Mortlach sister) died during the holy war 16 years ago basically Arthur Is keeping Diodra alive in Camelot.

We also learned that even though Mortlach keeps calling Percy « Ironside’s son » he technically was not the son of his sister
Why not just heal him the power of chaos can do anything?
Well above 82.44 with Gideon.
Say, would you be able to apply the changes from my crt?

[SPOILER = "Spoiler"]Diodra görünüşe göre zehirlenmişti annesi (Ironside'ın karısı/Mortlach kız kardeşi) 16 yıl önce kutsal savaş sırasında ölmüştü temelde Arthur Diodra'yı Camelot'ta hayatta tutuyor.

Ayrıca Mortlach'ın Percy'ye "Ironside'ın oğlu" demeye devam etmesine rağmen onun teknik olarak kız kardeşinin oğlu olmadığını da öğrendik [/SPOILER]
Could this be evidence that Camelot was created right after the end of the war?

hopefully we do , but damn that would add even more changes to scaling along with the behemoth. and i guess we can low ball to 16 years for creation

Back