• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I don’t think Lancelot Would lose it’s way too soon
he aaint gojo sensei, they always make the strong lose to make a point tho its normally by some bull shit... cuz why would nanashi fight someone "who defeated his master" logically the master is stronger so why would someone weaker fight him

he aaint gojo sensei, they always make the strong lose to make a point tho its normally by some bull shit... cuz why would nanashi fight someone "who defeated his master" logically the master is stronger so why would someone weaker fight him
Even Gojo will get bamboozled but Lance can’t lose rn And We already had a training arc so i don’t really think the author will make it so there’s another timeskip

Though it’s pretty impressive to see how much Percy progressed in a week

think bout it, we got 5-6 chaos knights vs folders plus tristan and a weak gawain then they also gotta fight a chimera demon with someone who had comparable power to tristan. without lance and percy with them they wont win that. and lance gotta fight nanashi

think bout it, we got 5-6 chaos knights vs folders plus tristan and a weak gawain then they also gotta fight a chimera demon with someone who had comparable power to tristan. without lance and percy with them they wont win that. and lance gotta fight nanashi
Time for the Percy Platoon to show the results of their training.

Time for Tristan to use 100% of his demon power.

Time for Percy to fall into despair and use his physiology related abilities/show his newly acquired skills

Time for Lancelot to stomp an Archangel lvl threat (He litteraly stomped Arthur so it shouldn’t be that hard)

Time for Gawain to beat the fraud allegations (she kinda cooked against the Chaos knights only Nanashi no diffed her and it’s her without sunshine)

The arc hasn't ended.
But no one is fighting Behemoth he is asleep remember? Also, did you change the calcs on the verse page?
Did you apply the changes from my crt? Any luck with my grand cross sandbox? The four knights' profiles could still be realized and updated later.

Behemoth is one facet in the new scaling, and character statements exist.

It's thanks to waiting for events to play out that we have Behemoth scaling (whose calcs literally just got accepted and are still in discussion, mind you) at this time rather than jumping into hasty revision thread after hasty revision thread.

No. Frankly, I'm not going to do any of that, except for the 4KoA stuff and changing the verse page after the revisions because we're changing some of the old ratings. I especially couldn't care less about Grand Cross. No offence.

Last edited:

It's thanks to waiting for events to play out that we have Behemoth scaling (which literally just got accepted, mind you) at this time rather than jumping into hasty revision thread after hasty revision thread.

No. Frankly, I'm not going to do any of that, except for the 4KoA stuff and changing the verse page after the revisions because we're changing some of the old ratings. I especially couldn't care less about Grand Cross.
Could you find another admin that knows nnt and can make profiles?

I genuinely did look a while ago (don't ask me for proof, because it was ages ago), since you asked a few times, and I couldn't see such a thing, sorry.

Hell, I only found two normal members (barring you and Makai, ofc) who actually liked Grand Cross, and I can't even remember one of their names.

Maybe try broaching it to someone.

It's thanks to waiting for events to play out that we have Behemoth scaling (whose calcs literally just got accepted and are still in discussion, mind you) at this time rather than jumping into hasty revision thread after hasty revision thread.

No. Frankly, I'm not going to do any of that, except for the 4KoA stuff and changing the verse page after the revisions because we're changing some of the old ratings. I especially couldn't care less about Grand Cross. No offence.
Could you tag some staff here? https://vsbattles.com/threads/vey-small-nnt-addition.158429/

Ok so

Time for the Percy Platoon to show the results of their training.
Anne has mastery over her new power she apparently made it so the opponent knights trigger it and get crushed she Is perfectly able to 1 v 4 them
Time for Tristan to use 100% of his demon power.
Idk if that happened yet
Time for Percy to fall into despair and use his physiology related abilities/show his newly acquired skills
May happen so he’ll likely beat the shit out of Mortlach
Time for Lancelot to stomp an Archangel lvl threat (He litteraly stomped Arthur so it shouldn’t be that hard)
Idk if that happened yet
Time for Gawain to beat the fraud allegations (she kinda cooked against the Chaos knights only Nanashi no diffed her and it’s her without sunshine)
Idk if that happened yet

Chion Is getting packed by the dude With the bow

Donny then used his tk

The « fodders » are doing well for now

Tristan may already be uncounscious tho

Ok so

Anne has mastery over her new power she apparently made it so the opponent knights trigger it and get crushed she Is perfectly able to 1 v 4 them

Idk if that happened yet

May happen so he’ll likely beat the shit out of Mortlach

Idk if that happened yet

Idk if that happened yet
Based on the new chapter could dk Britannia get poison manipulation and limited death manipulation because of his toxic flesh?
I genuinely did look a while ago (don't ask me for proof, because it was ages ago), since you asked a few times, and I couldn't see such a thing, sorry.

Hell, I only found two normal members (barring you and Makai, ofc) who actually liked Grand Cross, and I can't even remember one of their names.

Maybe try broaching it to someone.

Back