• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm utterly convinced by this thought provoking CRT.
Nice job telling us the name of the character that'll be revised or the ability that's being revised.

Sarcasm aside
This is literally in the same link
Keep in mind that 分子 means particle/numerator/molecules/any atomic structure regardless of it’s composition It is overlooked as 1 group in japanese
And isn’t a strict word
Again, that aside

There's literally no difference between molecular and atomic afaik

I'm utterly convinced by this thought provoking CRT.
Nice job telling us the name of the character that'll be revised or the ability that's being revised.

Sarcasm aside
This is literally in the same link

Again, that aside

There's literally no difference between molecular and atomic afaik
分子 generally means any particle regardless of it’s composition even monoatomic particles are included y’all will have to cook With this

I'm getting nothing but "molecular" when translating it and looking at the definition of "分子". Can someone provide a link to where it says 分子 also stands for atomic?

Also, Fusionism needs a scan

I'm getting nothing but "molecular" when translating it and looking at the definition of "分子". Can someone provide a link to where it says 分子 also stands for atomic?

I agree with fusionism, but you should provide some scans for the people that aren't familiar.

@DemonGodMitchAubin @Elizhaa @Damage3245 @LordGriffin1000 Speed wants some input here.
Added the scans
分子 generally means any particle regardless of it’s composition even monoatomic particles are included y’all will have to cook With this
Also makai has the translations

Cuz it means Molecule/particle.

But Molecule can also be used for mono atomic stable substances.

I’d suggest that we keep it at molecular since there isn’t enough evidence and it would require an assumption for Atomic deconstruction.

Fusionism seems fine; I would say keep it molecular since most of the definitions suggest it is more related to molecules than atoms.

I completely forgot about this thread, mb.

I can add it when I receive the needed references, which would be the chapter number and page numbers of the scans used.

Back