• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand crosss profile creation crt

"Law manipulation (passives are rules in grand cross that govern the game)" Gonna need to see a source for this one.

Also, the profiles are just... not good? Poor formatting across the board, no range or intelligence justifications, no SHC, and the very last profile has literally nothing at all.

"Law manipulation (passives are rules in grand cross that govern the game)" Gonna need to see a source for this one.

Also, the profiles are just... not good? Poor formatting across the board, no range or intelligence justifications, no SHC, and the very last profile has literally nothing at all.
That's why I propose it gets edited by someone more familiar with making profiles. The game website says that passive are rules in the game here

1. The site does not actually say that.
2. This is a fan wiki, not an official source.
Passives in grand Cross are rules that apply to reality they are imposed by the characters and will apply no matter What

They can range from not being able to get one shotted to having automatic shields or reductions or even getting amps the game I could provide screenshots if you want
I explained why, they are rules that apply to the fights no matter What I’ll edit this message to add examples

Passives in grand Cross are rules that apply to reality they are imposed by the characters and will apply no matter What
Source?

They can range from not being able to get one shotted to having automatic shields or reductions or even getting amps the game I could provide screenshots if you want
I explained why, they are rules that apply to the fights no matter What I’ll edit this message to add examples
This doesn't say that passives are laws that alter reality. They're just regular abilities that are activated passively.

That's how passive abilities work in all of fiction, but that doesn't mean they're all law hax.

This isn't really nitpicking when it's a pretty major proposal.
They are still classified as rules in the game that can be used until death and alter reality(check the bosses if you will) Limited law manipulation can work

Nowhere in the game does it say that they are « laws that govern or alter reality » they are just passive effects that trigger special buffs etc…

They apply under all circonstances as long as the characters are alive tho idrk if it would qualify

Nowhere in the game does it say that they are « laws that govern or alter reality » they are just passive effects that trigger special buffs etc…

They apply under all circonstances as long as the characters are alive tho idrk if it would qualify
Nah, that's just how passive abilities work in general. But thanks for explaining this lmao

I've been asked to comment on this thread and I have no idea what to really say.

The profiles need heavy work done to them and I can't really help with anything in relation to the abilities or stat scaling because I haven't played the game. I guess I can help with some of the formatting and grammatical issues present on the profiles when I have the chance though.

I've been asked to comment on this thread and I have no idea what to really say.

The profiles need heavy work done to them and I can't really help with anything in relation to the abilities or stat scaling because I haven't played the game. I guess I can help with some of the formatting and grammatical issues present on the profiles when I have the chance though.
That would be for the best I get the abilities in order and you can fix the sandboxes/profiles if you get the chance. Just need thumbs up from a few staff

Anyway let's stop nit picking this just waiting for some staff input
Word of advice, you need to use actual evidences for whatever you're trying to propose here. People that are unfamiliar with the game won't be interested in taking the time to help you if there's nothing for them to go off of, especially if it's with other staff. I highly suggest that you just look for and ask help from more people that are knowledgeable in the game, rather than starting threads like these.

Last edited:
Word of advice, you need to use actual evidences for whatever you're trying to propose here. People that are unfamiliar with the game won't be interested in taking the time to help you if there's nothing for them to go off of, especially if it's with other staff. I highly suggest that you just look for and ask help from more people that are knowledgeable in the game, rather than starting threads like these.
The evidence comes from the official grand cross website about characters stats and abilities. This is a relatively new thing which relates to seven deadly sins however byashura shows no interest so I need some staff to give the thumbs up so the profiles can be made by Me, makai and aether.
Edit can you at least tag some staff here.

"Official website" links to a website that isn't associated with Netmarble and clearly state as much at the bottom of every page. Seriously, it's like you ignored everything from the last thread and decided to just try it again and hope nobody noticed.

Beyond that, there is so much wrong with the sandbox as already stated. But ignoring the poor formatting, don't scale based on rarity of the character. Provide supporting evidence for why they should even scale to the canon characters. Confidence scaling isn't usually allowed. And prove the abilities aren't just game mechanics.

Passives are still not law manipulation.

"Official website" links to a website that isn't associated with Netmarble and clearly state as much at the bottom of every page. Seriously, it's like you ignored everything from the last thread and decided to just try it again and hope nobody noticed.

Beyond that, there is so much wrong with the sandbox as already stated. But ignoring the poor formatting, don't scale based on rarity of the character. Provide supporting evidence for why they should even scale to the canon characters. Confidence scaling isn't usually allowed. And prove the abilities aren't just game mechanics.

Passives are still not law manipulation.
My apologies I should explain better. Yes these sandboxes need a lot of work before they become profiles. I need permission for that to happen. They actually do scale to ssr characters since their stats are actually similar and here’s the game description
The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross is a mobile game based on the manga and anime series Nanatsu no Taizai, developed by Netmarble F&C and Netmarble for iOS and Android devices.

If you really want to create these profiles then you're going to have to add a lot of scans to those sandboxes from the game or reliable sources for the scaling. What more, you're going to also have to prove that the game characters are different enough from their manga counterparts to actually permit profiles being made as well. If you can get that in order with those sandboxes and the OP, you'll have a much better chance of getting this all approved, but until then I'll have to reject the proposal being made

My apologies I should explain better. Yes these sandboxes need a lot of work before they become profiles. I need permission for that to happen.
They are your sandboxes. You do not need permission to edit your own sandboxes. You only need permissions to change the profiles.

They actually do scale to ssr characters since their stats are actually similar
No. That's not how that works at all. You can not scale based on game mechanics and definitely not based on rarity. Otherwise characters like Beginning of Series Diane with Gideon scales to characters like The Demon King and The One Ultimate Escanor. Not to mention that there are characters weaker than Gideon Diane that also have SSR characters such as Griamore, No Wings Elaine, and even HAWK. So yeah no, don't scale based on the character being a SSR or an SR.

You should at the very least, add references to this stuff.

You can also take a look at a well formatted page and apply the framework in yours.

The tiers are always in bold

So, as a few other people have mentioned at this point, these sandboxes can't be passed in their current state. However, there are a few recommendations I can make to you to address the issues with the sandboxes and bring them up to a passable state. @speedster352

1: Check whether the pages are for characters who already exist. In some cases, making new pages for different depictions of the same character can be acceptable if there are substantial enough differences in the depictions to warrant different scaling - however, if this is the case, it needs to be explained in the OP. Regardless of how good a page may be, it won't be passed if a page already exists for the character.

2: Review the standards for page formatting. You can find the standards for page formatting here. If there are any aspects of the formatting you are uncertain about after reviewing the standards, you may review the source code of other existing pages (for example, Dante (Devil May Cry)) for reference, or you may ask one of our Content Moderators for assistance. Page formatting is quite strict on this wiki, and mistakes are natural - I made pretty big errors on the first page I ever made, so don't feel discouraged.

3: Maintain consistent grammar on your pages. Consistency is more important than strict adherence to particular rules - if you, for example, capitalise the first letter in bracketed text on one occasion, remember to do so on each subsequent occasion. It greatly improves readability.

4: Analyse your sources for credibility and relevancy. As a few people have brought up in this thread so far, very little information on the sandboxes is referenced, and the little information that is referenced either does not come from official sources or does not reflect the information you've added to the pages. Remember to work forwards, not backwards - search for credible sources first, then figure out what powers and abilities can be inferred from them. The sandboxes stretch the justifications quite a lot, so you may want to review your sources to see whether they really validate the conclusions you've drawn from them.

If you're able to implement these recommendations, then you may be able to have these pages passed in the future.

They are your sandboxes. You do not need permission to edit your own sandboxes. You only need permissions to change the profiles.

No. That's not how that works at all. You can not scale based on game mechanics and definitely not based on rarity. Otherwise characters like Beginning of Series Diane with Gideon scales to characters like The Demon King and The One Ultimate Escanor. Not to mention that there are characters weaker than Gideon Diane that also have SSR characters such as Griamore, No Wings Elaine, and even HAWK. So yeah no, don't scale based on the character being a SSR or an SR.
Yeah I managed to rectify this by scaling the sins to weakened lilia who pulverized a mountain when lowballed is city level.
So, as a few other people have mentioned at this point, these sandboxes can't be passed in their current state. However, there are a few recommendations I can make to you to address the issues with the sandboxes and bring them up to a passable state. @speedster352

1: Check whether the pages are for characters who already exist. In some cases, making new pages for different depictions of the same character can be acceptable if there are substantial enough differences in the depictions to warrant different scaling - however, if this is the case, it needs to be explained in the OP. Regardless of how good a page may be, it won't be passed if a page already exists for the character.

2: Review the standards for page formatting. You can find the standards for page formatting here. If there are any aspects of the formatting you are uncertain about after reviewing the standards, you may review the source code of other existing pages (for example, Dante (Devil May Cry)) for reference, or you may ask one of our Content Moderators for assistance. Page formatting is quite strict on this wiki, and mistakes are natural - I made pretty big errors on the first page I ever made, so don't feel discouraged.

3: Maintain consistent grammar on your pages. Consistency is more important than strict adherence to particular rules - if you, for example, capitalise the first letter in bracketed text on one occasion, remember to do so on each subsequent occasion. It greatly improves readability.

4: Analyse your sources for credibility and relevancy. As a few people have brought up in this thread so far, very little information on the sandboxes is referenced, and the little information that is referenced either does not come from official sources or does not reflect the information you've added to the pages. Remember to work forwards, not backwards - search for credible sources first, then figure out what powers and abilities can be inferred from them. The sandboxes stretch the justifications quite a lot, so you may want to review your sources to see whether they really validate the conclusions you've drawn from them.

If you're able to implement these recommendations, then you may be able to have these pages passed in the future.
Would screenshots of the character in game profile work? Deceived offered to do the corrections(since I can’t figure how to and I am quite busy)

I think cosmology should probably be 2-B from Appearance of Suffnok or Seven Disasters chapter.

This Feat:

You can contact me and talk about it privately.

Last edited:
Back