• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I don't know if this helps in anything but, before Lancelot and Tristan were born, Arthur had already created the Eternal Kingdom

Also why True Magic Meliodas is only 6A? That is his strongest form, even the Supreme Deity stated that he could single handedly defeated her in that form alone

Also why True Magic Meliodas is only 6A? That is his strongest form, even the Supreme Deity stated that he could single handedly defeated her in that form alone
50% SD is Large Country level.

But her dura is 6-A, so I guess Mel could just become solid 6-A.

50% SD is Large Country level.

But her dura is 6-A, so I guess Mel could just become solid 6-A.
Was it agreed that Merlin amped Mel and Zel’s attack by 2x ? Is it in the scaling chain ?

Cause if not I’ll make an imgur link asap

hey byasura what are your thoughts on this?
Neutral for now.
Was it agreed that Merlin amped Mel and Zel’s attack by 2x ? Is it in the scaling chain ?

Cause if not I’ll make an imgur link asap
It doesn't need to be in the scaling chain. She and her barriers got obliterated, so nobody actually scales except Mel and Zel with those amps.

Do y’all know what absorbing the light and wind from earth and the sky could grant as a result ?

Here is SD drawing light and wind from the planet and the sky to form a ball of energy.

In the next panel it’s stated that everything will be destroyed if it were to hit, and that the condensed ball is a ball of light like the sun itself

Here is SD drawing light and wind from the planet and the sky to form a ball of energy.

In the next panel it’s stated that everything will be destroyed if it were to hit, and that the condensed ball is a ball of light like the sun itself
Air Manipulation
Since the Wind is being drawn to SD, which was also drawing in Ban, King, and Diane along with the Wind.

Energy Manipulation
Since SD's drawing in Light forming it into a sphere of energy.

Transmutation
Likely or Possibly since it seems SD is converting the Wind along with the Light into a Energy sphere.

Also you wrote the N-word in this part
the energy sphere above SD head grows bigger and n*****.

Air Manipulation
Since the Wind is being drawn to SD, which was also drawing in Ban, King, and Diane along with the Wind.
Nice
Energy Manipulation
Since SD's drawing in Light forming it into a sphere of energy.
Is it possible to calculate how much energy this sphere contains also wouldn’t that back up the range of her light Manip since she attracts light orbs from « heaven » which is the Japanese other way to talk about the Celestial sphere?

Transmutation
Likely or Possibly since it seems SD is converting the Wind along with the Light into a Energy sphere.
Seems fine
Also you wrote the N-word in this part
Oh **** b and n are really close on my phone’s keybord I missclicked I’ll edit that

Is it possible to calculate how much energy this sphere contains also wouldn’t that back up the range of her light Manip since she attracts light orbs from « heaven » which is the Japanese other way to talk about the Celestial sphere?
images

Oh **** b and n are really close on my phone’s keybord I missclicked I’ll edit that
4221-dwayneeyebrow.png

Could you close this please ?
it’s becoming a back and forth war where evidences are completely put aside we won’t make it pass.
Why was it rejected even low balled it’s high 6a to moon level it still works with the canon scaling thoughts?
Neutral for now.

It doesn't need to be in the scaling chain. She and her barriers got obliterated, so nobody actually scales except Mel and Zel with those amps.
Hows life any progress?

I helped by giving Makai the entire CBL novel to find as much proof as possible. Other than that, I wasn't really going to participate because I couldn't exactly add any information Makai doesn't have.

Last edited:
Back