• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I didn't 🗿

I said the thread is ultimately rejected unless new convincing arguments are dropped
Mb I misunderstood I still gave up they wouldn’t have accepted that anyway so it was useless to keep going.

The evidence were quite a few litteral statements Mr Bambu agreed on 99% of it he was just not sure that the narrator was right they just dodged the point.

The arguments against it were really bad tho.
Ik but sadly it's the cgm's that make the decision
Not it won’t clearing a planet work if miasma is high 6a check the common feats.
Through a much different method. Infact link what you're talking about I'm 99% sure it's by a different method.

What Aether calced was the golden light that cleared all the miasma in the DR via illumination.

There's 3 High 6-A feats on the entire references page.

One is converting the population of humanity into energy, and the others are for destroying the surface of the Earth.

Ik but sadly it's the cgm's that make the decision
Rip
Through a much different method. Infact link what you're talking about I'm 99% sure it's by a different method.

What Aether calced was the golden light that cleared all the miasma in the DR via illumination.
It’s simple voltage involving light intensity and range it does not even include the miasma clearance feat at all (the result would be higher by mixing both methods)

Or clearing clouds/miasma over a planet is high 6a.
I really don't get why you're phrasing it like this when my point is that the source you pointed out doesn't even support you.

Regardless, there might be some unrelated calculations about planetary storms, which aren't made of miasma and involve kinetic energy calculations that we don't have any details for in this scenario.

You'd need to clear the entire atmosphere of the Earth (water vapour as a whole is 0.25% of the total mass of the atmosphere) at a speed of 4 km/s to get a bit above baseline Multi-Continent level.

Last edited:
There's might be some unrelated calculations about planetary storms, which aren't made of miasma and involve kinetic energy calculations that we don't have details for in this scenario.

You'd need to clear the entire atmosphere of the Earth at a speed of 3 km/s to get baseline Multi-Continent level.
Tier 0 NNT incoming anyway dédicace à personne fallait être là.

I really don't get why you're phrasing it like this when my point is that the source you pointed out doesn't even support you.

Regardless, there might be some unrelated calculations about planetary storms, which aren't made of miasma and involve kinetic energy calculations that we don't have any details for in this scenario.

You'd need to clear the entire atmosphere of the Earth (water vapour as a whole is 0.25% of the total mass of the atmosphere) at a speed of 4 km/s to get a bit above baseline Multi-Continent level.
Miasma is way thicker than clouds and you seem to be dodging my other 2 questions. The calc can be low balled to high 6a also Neo Camelot Lifting strength could be class p or z but it’s a shame no one’s attempting it.

Even if it's like 10x denser than water vapour (which it's not, and we've been over miasma as a whole being fucky in terms of density), my overall point that you're portraying this more highly than it actually is (with the evidence we have, anyway) doesn't exactly change all that much.

Also, since when was the fog in the demon realm 'way thicker than clouds'?

Imma tbh, lifting camelot doesn't really have good result, let say if it's big like origin camelot or maybe bigger, at best only give class T to P. It's not even close to Class Z

Even if it's like 10x denser than water vapour (which it's not, and we've been over miasma as a whole being fucky in terms of density), my overall point that you're portraying this more highly than it actually is doesn't exactly change all that much.

Also, since when was the fog in the demon realm 'way thicker than clouds'?
All the clouds and miasma were cleared that is high 6a if it was low balled to the planet. How’s life? Any progress on the four knights profiles?
Imma tbh, lifting camelot doesn't really have good result, let say if it's big like origin camelot or maybe bigger, at best only give class T to P. It's not even close to Class Z
Arthur is pulling landmasses into his dimension too
Now watch as speedster refutes your logic by comparing this feat to another feat from another verse

Now watch as speedster refutes your logic by comparing this feat to another feat from another verse
Like dude to get class z you need to lift something atleast in continental or moon to small planet size thing weight😭
How can lifting few miles kingdom size can get class Z, bro expect too high (even though i hope they will get it soon)

All the clouds and miasma were cleared that is high 6a if it was low balled to the planet.
giphy.gif

How’s life? Any progress on the four knights profiles?
Fine, and yes.

Now I'm going to bed

Like dude to get class z you need to lift something atleast in continental or moon to small planet size thing weight😭
How can lifting few miles kingdom size can get class Z, bro expect too high (even though i hope they will get it soon)
The sum of every landmass in his dimension might be big

It's not everything was floating, there is really land like mountain and forest on those dimension. The only floating just like castle or ground that has connection with arthur or other holy knight camelotshould be applicable to give LS
Isn’t everything warped and floating ?

Back