• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I said it's a useable method. I'm completely neutral on the feat until we get a more-in depth explanation, though relatively fine with a likely/possibly for SD.

Unfortunately, I still can't seem to be able to get a copy of the CBL book (japanese, english or otherwise).
I saw it’s possible to by it on eBay though the shipping cost > 2x the price of the book for me…

MidBleachHurricane carrying us 😖
7njreo.jpg

I'm going to be off the wiki (but not the wikia) to finish the changes without dividing my attention. So I can't respond to any questions for a while.
Should ban have resistance to transmutation since he grabbed Estarossa without being turned into a demon.

I'm going to show you two possible futures from your cooking:
images
images
Good ending incoming my cooking will be > 90% pure.

I'm going to be off the wiki (but not the wikia) to finish the changes without dividing my attention. So I can't respond to any questions for a while.
okay good luck see you baby girl

Should ban have resistance to transmutation since he grabbed Estarossa without being turned into a demon.
Nah dude you did not…
Did you ask him something replying to a message where he said he wouldn’t answer questions ?

Y'all, I got the CBL ebook while I was finalising the stuff.

I can post the important pages tomorrow (or maybe I'll find a way to make a pdf for Makai).
I don't think we have enough evidence that he does it passively since it only happens on a bird and nobody else.

Anyway, I'm going back to what I was doing before.

I can post the important pages tomorrow (or maybe I'll find a way to make a pdf for Makai).

I don't think we have enough evidence that he does it passively since it only happens on a bird and nobody else.

It was trough contact and the others that touched him were demons and archangels would likely work?

How’s life any progress?

Ban doesn't resist it, his body literally explode after taking lock stance on estarossa
Same thing as the bird who got transmutation by estarossa.
As for archangel it could be protected by grace blessing

Ban doesn't resist it, his body literally explode after taking lock stance on estarossa
Same thing as the bird who got transmutation by estarossa.
As for archangel it could be protected by grace blessing

Aether is correct that it's the same thing he did with Ban, also Estarossa's Transmutation seems not to be a Passive Based Ability it's seems to be more of an Intent Based Ability seeing as Ban and the bird weren't instantly transmutated when coming into contact with Estarossa.

It also seems that he can decide to more or less "explode" a living thing that comes into contact with him whether transmutated or not (Ex. The transmutated Bird and Ban). Don't know what P&A that qualifies for.

0136-010.png

0136-011.png

0177-012.png

Aether is correct that it's the same thing he did with Ban, also Estarossa's Transmutation seems not to be a Passive Based Ability it's seems to be more of an Intent Based Ability seeing as Ban and the bird weren't instantly transmutated when coming into contact with Estarossa.

It also seems that he can decide to more or less "explode" a living thing that comes into contact with him whether transmutated or not (Ex. The transmutated Bird and Ban). Don't know what P&A that qualifies for.

0136-010.png

0136-011.png

0177-012.png
Yeah like byashura said likely or possibly resistance to transmutation will work

It’s contact based that’s all we really know and it’s not like he swelled up like the bird.
Yes, we know it's contact based but did Estarossa even use it on Ban though or was he only focused on killing Meliodas?

The only other instance of Ban interacting with Transmutation was when he went to Purgatory, and he was Transmutated albeit it was after he forgot who he was after years of wandering in there.

Yes, we know it's contact based but did Estarossa even use it on Ban though or was he only focused on killing Meliodas?

The only other instance of Ban interacting with Transmutation was when he went to Purgatory, and he was Transmutated albeit it was after he forgot who he was after years of wandering in there.
That’s why likely or possibly should work or just give purgatory survivors resistance to transmutation
Yeah, I think Estarossa just moved his back with such force that he obliterated Ban.

Ban's veins are the result of Hunter Fest, and he's not shown swelling like the bird.

Back