• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I would like to ask you something.

If it's accepted that Chaos created purgatory, then why isn't he Low 2-C (or something like that)?

And if it is not accepted that he created purgatory, then why are these abilities listed on him?
Basically i made a thread about this and it ended being a gigantic flame war so it was closed and no conclusion was brought to it.

Though it’s possible that once we get more proofs i’ll ask Asura to re open ALL of this adding the Cath destruction of all forms on an interdimensional range argument.

Mr Bambu agrees with the size of the dimension and the fact that it’s filled with miasma.

BUT…
He said that the narrator was probably wrong when he stated that there is no miasma left at all (I’ll try to change his mind since he just goes with pure headcanon to fight against direct statements)

Mr Bambu agrees with the size of the dimension and the fact that it’s filled with miasma.

BUT…
He said that the narrator was probably wrong when he stated that there is no miasma left at all (I’ll try to change his mind since he just goes with pure headcanon to fight against direct statements)
Show him the scenes from the movie

Show him the scenes from the movie
No.
He has more than enough context and all I need is to explain him that Sky doesn’t mean « earth athmosphere » rn.

For the reference he thought the statement was wrong due to the use of 空 (Sky/Celestial Dome) in Japanese it’s a specific Kanji that basically includes anything beyond earth surface like stars suns and outer space.

So when the narrator states that there is no trace of miasma AT ALL it’s not just in the atmosphere of the planet but in the celestial sphere.

No.
He has more than enough context and all I need is to explain him that Sky doesn’t mean « earth athmosphere » rn.

For the reference he thought the statement was wrong due to the use of 空 (Sky/Celestial Dome) in Japanese it’s a specific Kanji that basically includes anything beyond earth surface like stars suns and outer space.

So when the narrator states that there is no trace of miasma AT ALL it’s not just in the atmosphere of the planet but in the celestial sphere.
Try getting other calc members to look at the calc

Update:
Here is what he said after I explained to him why he was wrong about his interpretation of the term Sky:
« You've done an excellent job convincing me to not bother listening to another NNT request. I stand by my assessment, have a nice day, please do get off my wall. »
Ig he won’t change his comment on the calc.
But we are used to this kind of bs at this point I even ask myself how I thought I could change something in his mindset.

Update:
Here is what he said after I explained to him why he was wrong about his interpretation of the term Sky:

Ig he won’t change his comment on the calc.
But we are used to this kind of bs at this point I even ask myself how I thought I could change something in his mindset.
The other option is getting more calc members to look at it

It's most likely that other CGM would agree with what Bambu said. Its most likely gonna be rejected
I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t his point is based on his misinterpretation of the kanji for sky he apparently think he has a better understanding than anyone.

He conceded almost everything so we won’t have to go through insane amounts of shit talking

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t his point is based on his misinterpretation of the kanji for sky he apparently think he has a better understanding than anyone.

He conceded almost everything so we won’t have to go through insane amounts of shit talking
So then can low 5b nnt be used
I'll try to make it so I can today, even if I don't finish everything.

No.
Hows life any progress?

If someone's rejected it before then either you get more CGMs or you just don't use the calc
It was not rejected math wise Mr Bambu just don’t understand the feat and stay camped on his position despite conceding 3/5 points and arguing from absolutely nothing on the last 2

Basically dude insulted me and deleted messages for whatever reason after asking for proofs i gave to him.

He apparently knows japanese better than anyone and of course his opinions are way more tangible than written author statements.

He agreed With it math wise tho
By Asura did to iirc

Aether got a value wrong tho so i asked him to change it

since you're here and also happen to be a cgm, can you give your thoughts on the calc so we can move on from it?

The contention Is « I personally would interpret this as only affecting the planet, since space doesn't really have a "sky". »

oh btw i gave him the definition of « sky » he just answered saying that the raw doesn’t use it (which is false) i also gave him the basic screenshoted definition since he basically said i was biased.

And the narrator explained that there Is no miasma left AT ALL but of course Mr Bambu Is > Narration.

I've been in your situation before with the same guy lmao I feel your pain.

I created a crt to highlight my problem with the evaluation and it just got ultimately rejected for the reasons I very believe is wrong lmao.

He agreed With it math wise tho
By Asura did to iirc
I said it's a useable method. I'm completely neutral on the feat until we get a more-in depth explanation, though relatively fine with a likely/possibly for SD.

Unfortunately, I still can't seem to be able to get a copy of the CBL book (japanese, english or otherwise).

Back