• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Also the land masses where pulled from Britannia
No, he just takes ressources he clearly created way more land than what we saw in the Thetis flashback

There is also clouds and a visible light source that allows life to develop (which is an attribute of IRL Sun like systems)

Last edited:
You compare it to another reference point.

For example, let's say Meliodas (who's 1.52 metres) is 5 pixels. If a sapling were ten pixels, it'd be 3.04 metres.
How’s life? Would you like to try and calc the weight of Neo Camelot? It could be class p or z. Of course it can wait until the ongoing nnt crts are concluded and the four knights profiles are complete right I mean it not like it’s been going for weeks right?

How’s life?
NPC
Would you like to try and calc the weight of Neo Camelot?
H
It could be class p or z.
We don’t know + most of the panels can’t be used due to pixel scaling being impossible (no point of reference)
Of course it can wait until the ongoing nnt crts are concluded and the four knights profiles are complete right I mean it not like it’s been going for weeks right?
If I was Asura I would create a group with the entirety of every supporters of NNT except you to give them news about the upgrades every few weeks so everyone except YOU would see how it is going.

Speedster my man you're sounding like a broken record every single time.
I start to think he’s an NPC

There is also clouds and a visible light source that allows life to develop (which is an attribute of IRL Sun like systems)
Iirc i ever brought this argument before, but byasura said it's just artificial light if we wasn't have proof for it (which i pretty much disagree cause artificial light can't really replace role of sun)

possible thing i could think to confirm it's size if there is no shot about sun or star at neo camelot is
Gawain use her sunshine at neo camelot

It still functions so that still a win
Except when I don't answer them 3/4ths of the time, and then you have to ask if I'm ignoring you, and then I'll continue to further ignore that 3/4ths of the time.
Iirc i ever brought this argument before, but byasura said it's just artificial light if we wasn't have proof for it
I didn't say it was outright, I said we currently don't have proof that it is or isn't artificial light, or some kind of replica of the sun that isn't as large or distant.

Basically, we can't use it until there's more detail, and the default assumption of this wiki is typically not to assume the highest possible conclusions. I hope we can use it eventually.
Gawain use her sunshine at neo camelot
Given the Vampires of Edinburgh and Pseudo-Sun, I'd say a likely rating would be best if that were the case.

Last edited:
Grand cross implemented a new story involving Space time junction and implying it’s endless and possibly higher dimensions

Apparently the antagonist of this story wants to absorb the vital force of every dimensions

Last edited:
main-qimg-6ad334becf41afb316dcf30a858e6f0d-pjlq

Given the Vampires of Edinburgh and Pseudo-Sun, I'd say a likely rating would be best if that were the case.
It's later explain if that because escanor was store sunshine energy for a long time wasn't it? . So he can use it at night through some trigger, also rhitta can charge his own sunshine energy.
While gawain not really doing it

Escanor stores sunshine, but we straight up see him become human at night or during night-time situations, such as Chandler's magic. It doesn't help him with that.

Escanor already transformed before he picked up Rhitta during Vampires of Edinburg, and it's shown to work when his normal transformation doesn't, so that point is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Escanor stores sunshine, but we straight up see him become human at night or during night-time situations, such as Chandler's magic. It doesn't help him with that.
Can't really understand this
Escanor already transformed before he picked up Rhitta during Vampires of Edinburg, and it's shown to work when his normal transformation doesn't, so that point is irrelevant.
I mean rhitta just optional thing that can do same thing, he also can do backward keep his old man form at morning to the noon as shown after he fight estarossa in the next day.

I am also pretty sus if this also atleast can be supporting feats, cause it's reliable statment from thetis, since it's using よう can be in literal comparison or equivelant as per makai said. Also since she get image of neo camelot although she said not fully image due it's really hard, but she still can explain about neo camelot work in next chapter.

Basically, storing sunlight doesn't do shit for Escanor when it's in his body, otherwise he wouldn't even have the limitation (as we see with Rhitta).

He needed special glasses that he got recently from Merlin to do that, not his own powers. Besides the Pseudo-Sun and assisted transformations, there are literally no examples of Escanor transforming during night.

That was already brought up. It still doesn't matter if the comparison isn't about size, just the fact that it's a separate domain from the universe.

Last edited:
Can't really understand this

I mean rhitta just optional thing that can do same thing, he also can do backward keep his old man form at morning to the noon as shown after he fight estarossa in the next day.

I am also pretty sus if this also atleast can be supporting feats, cause it's reliable statment from thetis, since it's using よう can be in literal comparison or equivelant as per makai said. Also since she get image of neo camelot although she said not fully image due it's really hard, but she still can explain about neo camelot work in next chapter.
What’s compared here is their dimensional nature not necessarily their size

By the way, I hope you guys can really understand exactly how low the bars are for these kinds of feats are. All DK and SD needed was one shot of a sun in their realm (plus some moons, in DK's case) before we slapped on High 4-C.

Arthur not having it at this point is just testament to how little hard evidence there is currently. The closest we get is some imaginary lens flares in an arrest-worthy dream sequence from Jericho.

By the way, I hope you guys can really understand exactly how low the bars are for these kinds of feats are. All DK and SD needed was one shot of a sun in their realm (plus some moons, in DK's case) before we slapped on High 4-C.
Beside "trolling star" In demon realm that was kinda vague, wasn't there is also few visible stars in celestial realm?

Except when I don't answer them 3/4ths of the time, and then you have to ask if I'm ignoring you, and then I'll continue to further ignore that 3/4ths of the time.

I didn't say it was outright, I said we currently don't have proof that it is or isn't artificial light, or some kind of replica of the sun that isn't as large or distant.

Basically, we can't use it until there's more detail, and the default assumption of this wiki is typically not to assume the highest possible conclusions. I hope we can use it eventually.

Likely rating for what?
I though you guys already know it cause makai ever send this to me
14.jpg
Can you please try and calc the weight of Neo Camelot?

I was talking about in a hypothetical situation that hasn't even happened yet. In said hypothetical situation, I'd say maybe.

Fine.

I was talking about in a hypothetical situation that hasn't even happened yet. In said hypothetical situation, I'd say maybe.

Fine.
Makai found a scan saying soon after their birth the SD and DK created their own realms which could be in a quick timeframe. Not as fast as chaos creating everything with a single thought.

Fine.
At a glance would Neo Camelot be class p or z? Here
No speedster, until we have literal scan proof in neo camelot.

Some other feats on this wiki gets the rating despite having visible anti feats that contradicts the fact that it’s a sun
Arthur not having it at this point is just testament to how little hard evidence there is currently.
I thought a space that can hold life that develop and has a light source could be a great start especially considering other weaker people created 4-C dimensions (lowball)
He is adult in her dream ✋🏼🤚🏼

People wanted a specific, but long, timeframe to bullshit their way out of having High 4-C as a creation-exclusive feat and justify higher ratings (e.g, 5-C).

Basically, nothing would change with a short timeframe. They'd still just have High 4-C with creation.

I've told you, I don't know. But I seriously doubt it's Class Z.

Some other feats on this wiki gets the rating despite having visible anti feats that contradicts the fact that it’s a sun
I didn't say anything about anti-feats, I said the bar is incredibly low to the point where you just need a shot of the sun.

You're kinda proving my point here with this.
I thought a space that can hold life that develop and has a light source could be a great start especially considering other weaker people created 4-C dimensions (lowball)
It's a start, but nothing substantial. Hence it can't go on the profiles.
He is adult in her dream ✋🏼🤚🏼
She still loved him like that when he was 13. This is cope.

People wanted a specific, but long, timeframe to bullshit their way out of having High 4-C as a creation-exclusive feat and justify higher ratings (e.g, 5-C).

Basically, nothing would change with a short timeframe. They'd still just have High 4-C with creation.

I've told you, I don't know. But I seriously doubt it's Class Z.
I thought pulling land masses to other dimensions is class z which is the case for yhwach bleach

Yhwach has Class Z because there's astronomical distance (14.54 million km) and extreme mass (1.6704e16 kg) multiplied together.

Arthur is just known to make something disappear whenever he creates something, and the masses of the chunks certainly don't reach 1.6704e16 kg (aka >105 times the mass of Mount Everest).

Last edited:
Back