• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Ok, then link the threads and I'll tag some people.

Yeah. Almost done. But I'm not sure if it'll be today, tomorrow or Wednesday.

They're not very good. And I've outlined why.

Although, maybe they've been improved in the last few days.
Could you close Natsu vs Meliodas match please ?

I don’t think anyone wants to keep it going we must wait until everything is settled correctly.

I can improve them, but all I'll go over is grammar and stuff.

Anyway, I'm off to bed soon. Just link the sandboxes, and I'll see what I can do.

Link? Also any progress in gowther grand cross sandbox?
People might wanna update you once they have progressed, reminding them everyday that you wait for these upgrades may be annoying for them.

I’m especially talking about the Asura « How’s life, any updates? » situation.

I think half of your messages are to ask people what’s their progression, and it could be used in a positive way asking Aether if he needs help to promote his calc to Calc group members since he lacks opinions on his method.

Math is apparently fine but method is very rare and very few CGM ever faced it.

(Dark Carioca, Asura were already asked)

People might wanna update you once they have progressed, reminding them everyday that you wait for these upgrades may be annoying for them.

I’m especially talking about the Asura « How’s life, any updates? » situation.

I think half of your messages are to ask people what’s their progression, and it could be used in a positive way asking Aether if he needs help to promote his calc to Calc group members since he lacks opinions on his method.

Math is apparently fine but method is very rare and very few CGM ever faced it.

(Dark Carioca, Asura were already asked)
What calc are you talking about?

Back